Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Nadia Kline-Taylor > Reviews

Browse

Nadia Kline-Taylor's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nadia Kline-Taylor "Nadia Kline-Taylor" RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
New Balance Men's MX80V2 Training Shoe, Blue/Grey, 11.5 2E US
New Balance Men's MX80V2 Training Shoe, Blue/Grey, 11.5 2E US

3.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are pretty damn ugly, November 17, 2015
These shoes are pretty damn ugly. the photos make them look nice, but once you see them in person you see how blah they really are.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2015 12:06 PM PST

Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE
Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE
Price: $127.99
37 used & new from $115.19

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't say enough bad things about this grill, November 17, 2015
Wow, I can't say enough bad things about this grill. It's heavy, the way the legs pop up and down is difficult. I dropped the grill on my foot more than once. When you're rolling the grill the side handle is dragging on the ground. The fire does get nice and hot, although cooking at low heat isn't really an option.

Nalgene 96-Ounce Wide Mouth Canteen Water Bottle
Nalgene 96-Ounce Wide Mouth Canteen Water Bottle
Price: $18.73
75 used & new from $15.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 17, 2015
This review is from: Wide Mouth Cantene (Sports)
Great product, works like a charm. Lasted two days in my packpack and no leaks!

Hiking Outdoor Socks - Comfortable Moisture Wicking Outdoor Hiking Socks
Hiking Outdoor Socks - Comfortable Moisture Wicking Outdoor Hiking Socks
Offered by SharpeZone
Price: $14.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 17, 2015
Very nice! They stain pretty easily, but work well.

Adjustable Bed Sheet Fasteners Suspenders (Set of 4, Black)
Adjustable Bed Sheet Fasteners Suspenders (Set of 4, Black)
Offered by ND Mall USA
Price: $15.00
2 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke Immediately!, November 17, 2015
All four broke IMMEDIATELY after taking them out of the box. Maybe just a bad batch? Not happy with this purchase, returning asap!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2015 11:23 PM PST

Wusthof Classic 6-Inch Cook's Knife
Wusthof Classic 6-Inch Cook's Knife
Offered by savings on the go
Price: Click here to see our price
70 used & new from $52.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice knife, March 7, 2015
Love this knife, sharpest knife I own. The only issue was there are imperfections on the blade I received. Will probably get it sharpened and hopefully that'll correct the problem.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars woohoo!, March 7, 2015
Fixed my dishwasher! Instructions left a lot to figure out, but my dishwasher works at a fraction of the price of hose replacement!!!

New Balance Men's MT710 Neutral Trail Running Shoe,Blue/Yellow,11.5 2E US
New Balance Men's MT710 Neutral Trail Running Shoe,Blue/Yellow,11.5 2E US

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these, you'll regret it., March 7, 2015
I had these less than 3 weeks and holes started wearing near the inside toes on both shoes. It's a shame because I love the color and they are pretty comfortable. And let me be clear, I only walk and maybe do a little gym running. I'm not going on 10 mile hikes or trail running. I expect to at least 8 months out of a pair of she's and these are absolutely are not built to last.
Comment Comment | Permalink

JOTO iPhone 6 4.7 Case - Slim Thin Fit Hard Cover Case Exclusive for Apple iPhone 6 4.7" (2014), Premium Metal effect coating hard case for iPhone 6 (Pink)
Offered by eTherapy
Price: $6.96
2 used & new from $6.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, December 21, 2014
I left my phone on top of my car and drove away, getting up to 50 mph before my phone flew off and landed on the asphalt. The case had a few scratches and a chip in it, but my phone was UNTOUCHED. Thanks!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, poor quality, April 16, 2012
When I first got this everything was perfect. It fit three credit cards and a twenty if I needed it and my phone looked great in the plastic holder. I also loved that I could talk on the phone and fold the cover of the case back instead of having it flap on my face like I had seen some of the tri fold versions do.

Anyway, the cover stayed closed for just a few days and then the magnet gave way. It no longer stays shut at all and it's only been two weeks. Also, the coloring of the synthetic material has word off a great deal in the places that I touched it the most often. Oh, almost forgot...it's very hard to remove your phone from this case, especially without chipping off pieces of the plastic that is supposed to hold the phone in.

Keep looking.