Profile for M. Wesolowski > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Wesolowski RSS Feed (ABQ, NM)

Page: 1 | 2
Blue Ocean 36" RH668I Stainless Steel Island Mount Kitchen Range Hood
Blue Ocean 36" RH668I Stainless Steel Island Mount Kitchen Range Hood
Offered by Spas Outlet
Price: $429.00
2 used & new from $399.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Replaced the old jet engine with something sexy!, May 17, 2014
The only reason it didn't get a 5 is our unit arrive with damage -boo! So check it before you into the install the we were but luckily it's all damage that can be hidden. Things that are important to know about this unit:

1) Directions are poorly translated.
2) It says you only need 4 drywall anchor screws. Uhm it weights a ton coming from one of holders in this marriage building exercises in our kitchen remodel. Do yourself a favor - put 2x4 in the joists to screw in to.
3)Next this unit expects you to plug it into the ceiling. ....uh? So we used armored cabled & a square junction box in the ceiling. See pictures.
4)HEAVY!
5)To turn off you need to tap button twice. Lights very bright.
6 ) Looks fabulous & I can still hear my husband.
Comment Comment | Permalink

RF-JJX15 SOLACE Ambient Noise-Canceling
RF-JJX15 SOLACE Ambient Noise-Canceling
Offered by Deal Machine Enterprises
Price: $39.65
4 used & new from $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Works only as headphones, December 30, 2013
Bought & will be returning. I'm a migraine sufferer & my husband was hoping this would help block some of the noise from our 3 kids. I could still hear them clear as a bell :-(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2014 12:49 PM PDT

COEXIST - Promote Peace Vinyl Decal Sticker - White
COEXIST - Promote Peace Vinyl Decal Sticker - White
Offered by Stick Em Up Decals
Price: $3.00
5 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 6, 2012
Sticks great. Easy to put on. Love that I can show everyone that I think you just need to get along.

Playtex Baby Replacement Top Straws (for most* Twist 'n Click Straw Cups, the Create My Own Cup, and Baby Einstein Straw Cups): 3 Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Extra are great, April 6, 2012
I'd be hunting for the valve and straws with 3 toddlers in the house. Not good but this solved the problem. Also after a year of use the older valves don't seem to work as well so I replace them. Much cheap than new cups & lets you buy used cups at garage sales.

Playtex Baby Replacement Bottom Straws (for The Insulator Twist 'n Click and the Lil' Gripper Twist 'n Click Straw Cups): 3 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars No more yelling at the husband, April 6, 2012
This is great for the husband who some how gets them in the garbage disposal. I'd be hunting for straw with 3 toddlers in the house. Not good but this solved the problem.

Munchkin Replacement Valves, 3 Pack
Munchkin Replacement Valves, 3 Pack
Price: $4.99
13 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you for replacement valves, April 6, 2012
Order one or two to have on hand. We lost valves when travel and to yukky milk in cups under the bed. These are great for the husband who some how gets them in the garbage disposal. Also the valves seem to wear out after a year so we replaced all instead of getting more cups.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2014 5:20 AM PDT

Playtex Baby Spill-Proof Cup Replacement Lids: Flat Top 3-Pack Purple
Playtex Baby Spill-Proof Cup Replacement Lids: Flat Top 3-Pack Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars A must!, April 6, 2012
Order one or two to have on hand. We lost lids when travel and to yukky milk in cup under the bed. They also come with the plastic valve. Which is great for the husband who some how gets them in the garbage disposal. I'd get a few of just the replacement valves tooPlaytex Spill-Proof Cup Replacement Valves - 2 ea especially if you have twins & another toddler in the house.

Playtex Baby Spill-Proof Cup Replacement Lids: Flat Top 3-Pack Bright Green
Playtex Baby Spill-Proof Cup Replacement Lids: Flat Top 3-Pack Bright Green

5.0 out of 5 stars A must!, April 6, 2012

Playtex Baby Spill-Proof Cup Replacement Lids: Flat Top 3-Pack Yellow
Playtex Baby Spill-Proof Cup Replacement Lids: Flat Top 3-Pack Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars A must with kids, April 6, 2012
Order one or two to have on hand. We lost lids when travel and to yukky milk in cups under the bed we missed. They also come with the plastic valve. Which is great for the husband who some how gets them in the garbage disposal. I'd get a few of just the replacement valves tooPlaytex Spill-Proof Cup Replacement Valves - 2 ea especially if you have twins & another toddler in the house.

ARGO Cornstarch - 35oz
ARGO Cornstarch - 35oz
Offered by Better than Outlet
Price: $7.60
23 used & new from $3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a gluten free kitchen, April 6, 2012
This review is from: ARGO Cornstarch - 35oz (Misc.)
It seems like we go through cornstarch by the pound in our house & I've never seen a contain like this in the store. Most flour mixes use it like Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking One of the best mixes I've used. AS an added bonus for those that recycle we reuse the container for the gluten free flours or chocolate chips once we've opened the bags.

Page: 1 | 2