Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Plaid Pantsuit > Reviews

Browse

Plaid Pantsuit's Profile

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Plaid Pantsuit RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
BRIO Toddler Wobbler-Black
BRIO Toddler Wobbler-Black
Offered by A-Store from Japan
Price: $113.64
100 used & new from $72.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little wagon, April 29, 2014
This review is from: BRIO Toddler Wobbler-Black (Toy)
My grandson played a lot with this wagon from age 12 to 24 months. It's true that the screws holding the handle on tended to come loose but if you just keep an eye on them and tighten regularly, they won't fall out. That's my reason for four stars instead of five.

Stray Sock Sewing: Making One of a Kind Creatures from Socks
Stray Sock Sewing: Making One of a Kind Creatures from Socks
by Daniel
106 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, April 29, 2014
This is a great book for those days when you want to make something without having to go to the store and buy a lot of new materials or--horrors---a kit. It inspires real creativity. You can make the exact stuff shown or you can use it as a starting point for your own crazy creatures. Love the photos!

Sanyo Eneloop NiMH Battery Charger with 4AA NiMH Rechargable Batteries (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Cameta Camera
Price: $19.90
5 used & new from $19.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I've had this for several years, April 29, 2014
The batteries have lasted way longer than other rechargeables I've had. I would highly recommend them. Excellent quality. Very satisified!

Conair 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer
Conair 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer
Price: $27.74
37 used & new from $21.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for heavier ceramic dryer, April 29, 2014
I had a more expensive ceramic hair dryer but after taking it apart to clean hair out of it I couldn't get it back together quite right. So I bought this one. I like it because it's much lighter in weight but I'm also worried that that means it's cheaper quality! But so far so good. It blows plenty of hair and gets plenty hot, but this is a good thing as long as you keep it moving. If you want to aim it at one part of your head without moving it, just turn the heat level down a bit.

Fiskars 8 Inch Titanium Easy Action Scissors, Orange/White
Fiskars 8 Inch Titanium Easy Action Scissors, Orange/White
Price: $17.16
61 used & new from $10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, April 29, 2014
Very sharp scissor with long blades for efficient cutting. I have arthritis and I love these for when I have to do a lot of cutting. The spring action opening really cuts back on the amount of effort needed and my hand hurts less when I'm done. Also, the handle doesn't press against my knuckles the way conventional shears do---much less painful!

I'm giving them 4 stars only because they're not so great for thicker, tough stuff but that's a function of this style scissors. It's just harder to press the blades together as you cut.

DeLonghi Kmix 2-Slice Toaster, Orange
DeLonghi Kmix 2-Slice Toaster, Orange

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice solid toaster., April 29, 2014
I looked at similar toaster in a popular store whose name starts with a T but it seemed so lightweight and junky. This one is heavy and has a solid feel. Other people have mentioned that if you try to pop the toast up before the cycle is finished, it won't stay---this is true and it's a little unusual but it also means that if it's not quite toasted the bread will just drop back to finish the cycle. With most other toasters you have to start all over after you've checked it and then you risk over-toasting. So I'm ok with this feature!

I have not had any problems with burning but I do have mine turned to a lighter level. LOVE the color!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, April 29, 2014
It was also very easy to put on my Macbook. A screw came out of the original and then one whole side started to lift off because a little flange part started to tear. I was a little skeptical of buying a part that was not directly from Apple but this cover is perfect! I'm very pleased.

TEKTON 1903 Rectangle Magnetic Parts Tray
TEKTON 1903 Rectangle Magnetic Parts Tray
Price: $9.99
7 used & new from $7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for work and home, April 29, 2014
This tray is a little bigger than a lot of them out there. You can put screws and other small things on one side and a tool or two on the other. I love it! I bought a second one for a friend for his birthday. It's also great for keeping a small child busy testing metals to see if they will stick and making other magnets react crazily to the powerful magnets in the tray. Lots of fun!

Ravelli ABS Photo Video Backdrop Stand Kit 10' Tall x 12.3' Wide with Dual Air Cushion Stands and Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, quick to assemble, June 28, 2013
This is a nice medium weight backdrop stand. I did not have any problem with the cross bar sections coming apart as others have mentioned, but they did sag a big (three sections, not even all four) with my canvas backdrop. It wasn't enough to make the fabric hang unevenly, I'm just hoping that it doesn't get worse over time. Other than that, I like it a lot. It was very quick to set up and there wasn't really anything to assemble before I could set it up---it's all ready to go. The carrying case looks very durable and one end unzips in addition to the long side unzipping, which seems like it would come in handy for something or other.

I wish there were some kind of stops on the tripods so that it was easier to adjust the height exactly the same on each, but I ended up just butting two of the feet together and adjusting one until it matched the other. I can't actually use the full height, otherwise I'd just jack them up all the way.

Smash! Mash! Crash! There Goes the Trash!
Smash! Mash! Crash! There Goes the Trash!
by Barbara Odanaka
Price: $14.49
93 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT book!, June 17, 2013
My little grandson was obsessed with garbage trucks for quite awhile and this was one of his favorite books at that time. The text was simple enough that he could recite along with me as I read, and he loved the repetitions. He was pretty fascinated with the illustrations and the story line of how the kids were wakened so early by the garbage truck. His bedroom window faced the street and he experienced the same thing a few times, so it was very real to him. Just a great book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5