Profile for Emily > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Emily RSS Feed (Wahiawa, Hawaii)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Regalo Easy Open 50 Inch Super Wide Walk Thru Gate, White
Regalo Easy Open 50 Inch Super Wide Walk Thru Gate, White
Price: $32.76
19 used & new from $32.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Semi functional, October 19, 2014
Such a pain in the butt! It has only a few select measurements that it can work for! I got it because we have an unusually long kitchen opening. I thought it would be more adjustable, but, it has 2 extensions. They were 2 inches too long for our door way, however, if I took one off, it wasn't long enough. The side extenders (the screw ones at the top and bottom) are useless, they don't keep it steady enough for a toddler and a small dog! I would have given one star except we can still use it, we just have to slant it and it looks not so nice... but, it is at the very least, semi functional. Both my toddler and dog (13lbs dog) can knock it over but, it serves as a clear boundary and usually they won't touch it. If this is a concern for you, I'd recommend another product.

MountPlus 972T31 Low Profile LCD LED Plasma TV Tilt Wall Mount with Bundle Single shelf of Cable Box DVD Player Stereo Components for Most 18" to 32" (VESA 100x100 200x100 200x200 300x300) LCD LCD of SONY Samsung Vizio Toshiba Panasonic Sharp RCA Dynex Element Emerson Haier Hitachi Olevia Sanyo Magnavox Mitsubishi Zenith Westinghouse Insignia Proscan (Shelf size Width adjustable x 12 Deep)
Offered by TV Mount World
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $24.99

Solar Wholesale Crackle Glass Globe Solar Lawn Light, 3.5" Dia (3 Pack)
Solar Wholesale Crackle Glass Globe Solar Lawn Light, 3.5" Dia (3 Pack)
Offered by SolarEverything
Price: $24.99
7 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty!, October 19, 2014
So far so good! I have read some complaints about how they last and I have only had mine up for about a week or so. It took less than 8 hours to charge the solar panel for them to light up, they were pretty easy to put together (the globe seems like it doesn't fit initially, be patient and gentle and it fits great), and, all my neighbors love them! I really like the size of them! They are pretty big! They seem durable but, I will update in a few months to let you know.

VTech Count and Roll Tree Toy
VTech Count and Roll Tree Toy
Price: $24.99
7 used & new from $14.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Uninteresting and comes apart too easily., April 2, 2014
This toy was really cute, so I thought. I loved it had a little place to slide the balls, hide the balls, and spin them around. Unfortunately, within 10 minutes, the little swings on the crank were lost by little toddler hands, the balls went missing, and the little yellow door came off. This lasted about a week. Some toddlers may appreciate it but, if your little one enjoys taking things apart, keep looking.

Edushape Rollipop Advanced Ball Drop Set
Edushape Rollipop Advanced Ball Drop Set
Price: $28.32
21 used & new from $27.10

2.0 out of 5 stars Daughter just destroyed it., April 2, 2014
Maybe my daughter is difficult, and, has a bigger imagination than most... or maybe she enjoys playing Godzilla baby but, I didn't like that the pieces were so easy to assemble and, as a result, disassemble. My daughter played with this for 3 minutes, took all the pieces off and scattered them around the house. There should be a bit more resistance for young children.

Norpro Stainless Steel Apple Corer with Plunger
Norpro Stainless Steel Apple Corer with Plunger
Price: $11.86
12 used & new from $11.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't remove all of the the core, April 2, 2014
I wish this was a little bit wider of a cut. Sometimes, it doesn't remove all of the core. This is dangerous as the core of an apple has arsenic in it so, maybe widening the sharp end will help. I won't use it for my daughter's food like I had intended as I had 3 apples in a row that still had cores. Maybe I'm buying bad apples and will update my rating when I move somewhere I can get some really fresh apples.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2014 3:53 AM PST

Anchor Hocking 74883 Trufit Glass Baking Dish with Lid, 3-Quart
Anchor Hocking 74883 Trufit Glass Baking Dish with Lid, 3-Quart
Price: $19.73
6 used & new from $13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the lid, April 2, 2014
This is the first casserole dish I have ever gotten with a lid and it's great! I have a bunch of group gatherings and it's so nice to take them something in one dish. I think I might get some more.

Enzymatic Therapy Hot Plants For Her (60 Ultracaps)
Enzymatic Therapy Hot Plants For Her (60 Ultracaps)
Price: $16.49
14 used & new from $16.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't notice a difference, April 2, 2014
I didn't have any side affects with this but, I didn't notice any difference... it was kind of a let down. Still, you should give it a shot if you are having a hard time with it... it seems to work well for others.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2014 3:20 PM PDT

HIC Essentials Silicone 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan
HIC Essentials Silicone 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan
Price: $16.02
18 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars 24 mini cups, April 2, 2014
I got the 24 mini cups and I love it! Make sure you get 2 as they are super small but great for brownies for a large crowd or even little quiche. I like it because it makes my dessert look like a lot and keeps it in better portions for a large group. I will probably be ordering another 1 or 2 of these... they are really useful. Also, a lot nicer if you don't have much storage room. My cabinets are really skinny, I can fold this into the cabinet rather than messing with a pan.

NFL Chicago Bears Embossed Genuine Cowhide Leather Trifold Leather Wallet
NFL Chicago Bears Embossed Genuine Cowhide Leather Trifold Leather Wallet
Price: $19.99
20 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A nicely made wallet for the price!, March 10, 2014
My husband is incredibly picky... I was pretty nervous to order this because he has a lot of specifications for how a wallet fits in his pocket, how it folds, what it's made of, etc. He was pleased with this and loves it! The only complaint is that we wish there were more card slots but, that's pretty minimal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4