Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for H Scholl > Reviews

Browse

H Scholl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H Scholl RSS Feed (Washington, DC)

Page: 1 | 2
OxyLED T-05 Stick Anywhere Bright Motion Sensor Activated LED Wall Sconce Night Light, Auto On/Off for Hallway, Pathway, Staircase, Garden, Closet, Drive Way, Bathrooms, Basement
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping better with this reliable light., July 2, 2015
These work great. My girlfriend used to have me keep the bathroom light on so she wouldn't run into things at night, but I'm sleeping a lot better now that there isn't a bunch of light pollution from the bathroom. I use rechargeable batteries and have only had to recharge once in about two months.

Easton 12" Neon Softouch Training Balls
Easton 12" Neon Softouch Training Balls
Price: $11.90
5 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Same issue as everyone else. Thought I was getting ..., July 2, 2015
Same issue as everyone else. Thought I was getting a dozen. If you're looking for a standard softball, this isn't it. This has some cushion to it.

Crystal Body Deodorant Rock Deodorant Spray Unscented 4 OZ
Crystal Body Deodorant Rock Deodorant Spray Unscented 4 OZ
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $6.01
11 used & new from $5.44

2.0 out of 5 stars I wanted this to work, April 28, 2014
I've been using this for about a month now and in safe territory (i.e. late winter/early and cold spring) and it just doesn't stand up. On the positive side, I have noticed that I sweat less now that my pores aren't clogged and I don't have that weird residue-y feeling from tradition deoderants/anti-perspirants, but that's about all that's positive. First off, spraying this results in dripping from my armpits immediately or soon afterward. Despite its 24 hour protection promise, I barely get through half a day before I can tell that it's not working. By the time I get home, I could probably use a shower.

Now I'm the kind of guy that sits in a cold room and sweats so I may be an extreme case. If you're not like that, this may still be worth a try, but I need to move on and find something else.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light gloves for cold, but not bitter weather, March 21, 2013
I ride 8 miles RT for work 5 days a week and I used Pearl Izumi's Thermal Lite gloves for colder, but not frigid days. I bought these and am impressed by the extra padding where one usually develops callouses from gripping the handle bar (or yard work, working out, etc). I've noticed the opening to put your hand through is a little tighter than the Thermal Lite gloves, but it's not big deal. It just fits to your wrist better and doesn't slide. Despite the extra padding, I can still use these as liners in my thicker Elite Softshell gloves. If the price difference isn't a big deal for you, go for these over the Thermal Lites.

C&E Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Female Adapter Cable for Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro
Offered by FUTURETECH
Price: $5.75
27 used & new from $2.35

1.0 out of 5 stars Works great for 2012 Macbook Pro, January 1, 2013
I bought the 13" 2012 MBP, this adapter, and the Amazon Basics HDMI cord to save money. This setup worked, but only after some research and testing. When I plugged this into mt 2011 Samsung flatscreen, it detected the computer. I dragged the player (VLC) to the right so that it appeared on my tv. When I played the movie I wanted, no audio came through. This is a common problem. I fixed it by going into the Finder>Applications>Utilities>Audio MIDI Setup and then changing the format to 44 HZ.

This didn't work immediately so I logged out, logged back in, and I was set to go. If 44 doesn't work, try 41 or 48. As far as my research goes, this adapted won't work on pre-2010 MBP.

Edit: February 16th
I've got to change this from 5 stars to 1. The adapter pixelates the screen sometimes when it's touched or it takes a dozen plug ins to get it to connect to the tv.

Sony ECM-MS957 Stereo Microphone with Rotating Mid Capsule
Sony ECM-MS957 Stereo Microphone with Rotating Mid Capsule
2 used & new from $299.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mic is great. Cord..., December 22, 2012
I've used this mic for about four years now and love it, however the cord that comes with it produces handling noise very easily. It's a huge improvement over the internal mics on the PCM D50.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, cheap, and effective., December 7, 2012
I ride road bikes and just by chance bought this fender about 6 years ago for my bike. I've left that bike back home after moving across the country. When I bought a new bike, the local bike shop didn't carry these so I tried a different one. I figured they were all the same. The different brand (sorry, don't remember it) didn't tighten around the seat post as well (came loose) and ended up getting damaged so I threw it out.

Another local bike shop had this one in stock and I've been using it again for a year or so. For anyone that has issues with how tight it is, just buy a hex wrench (or borrow one at a bike shop) and tighten it. Things get loose over time (or maybe come that way), but it doesn't mean it's a waste. If you're too lazy to tighten it, send me a message and I'll send you my address so you can ship it to me.

At $15.99 this is also a steal. I think I've paid more like $30 for these in stores. Just bought my third for my girlfriend after her latest wet butt at work day.

Dayton Audio B652 6-1/2-Inch 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker Pair
Dayton Audio B652 6-1/2-Inch 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker Pair
Price: $51.99
6 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price, November 20, 2012
If you're not going to spend $400 on a decent pair of used speakers on Audiogon that go for $1,000 new, then buy these. Hell, buy a second pair just in case and then upgrade when you have the money. If you have a solid amp behind these, people won't know how cheap they are for the sound.

Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)
Price: $279.99
41 used & new from $275.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cost effective, but bulky, November 20, 2012
I've loved using these weights at home, especially since they take up little space, but they are fairly wide and make some regular exercises tricky.

OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for iPhone 4/4S  - Retail Packaging - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by AlphaDailyDeals
Price: $34.99
13 used & new from $26.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case, November 20, 2012
This a great case for the price. I'm not very clumsy, but everyone drops their phone once in a while. This case has taken all of the drops, leaving my phone untouched. The surface does seem to transfer water so make sure to dry it off immediately if it gets a few drops on it next to the sink (I use it for recipes).

Page: 1 | 2