Profile for TRON > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TRON RSS Feed (AZ-USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Car Charger for Sony PSP
Car Charger for Sony PSP
Offered by CommonByte
Price: $5.22
10 used & new from $0.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Ships from China!, February 23, 2013
I guess I didn't read the whole description, it took a looong (3.5-4 Wks!)time to get here from China, which would explain why it's so cheap. I'm actually afraid to use it in case it starts a fire or something. This probably isn't the most helpful review, but if you're thinking of picking it up, just know that you will be waiting for awhile!

Condor Micro Fleece Jacket (Olive Drab, Large)
Condor Micro Fleece Jacket (Olive Drab, Large)
Offered by OnlineSports
Price: $50.95
9 used & new from $50.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, February 23, 2013
Lightweight jacet that'll keep you warm if you will be moving. Otherwise it's slim enough (not too tight though) to be worn under a heavier coat. I only gave four stars because there were several areas where there were long strands coming out of the stitched areas, after cutting them away I did not notice any weekness at any of the seems. Tip: Do NOT use a lighter to burn the strands, the fleece shell burns and discolors very quickly when exposed to flame! Bottom line-Very comfortable, great fit can't be beat for the price. The hanging threads are more of a "finishing" issue than a quality issue, but maybe that's why this jacket is low cost?

Aliens: Colonial Marines - Xbox 360
Aliens: Colonial Marines - Xbox 360
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $12.15
105 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars It was entertaining, February 13, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The graphics were good, it really felt like doom though. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but not as good either. The campaign was a good 8 hours or so of gameplay, there were a few small glitches but no game breakers. My reccomendation is this, if you're the type that can buy whatever game you think looks good to try it out, then pick this up. If you're on a budget, you might want to wait to get it used or something. BTW, the worst game I have ever played is Medal of Honor: Modern Warfighter, I couldn't even finish the game because of a glitch.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, April 8, 2012
I did not buy this on Amazon. I still actually use it but it is difficult to adjust the weight settings. The problem is that the plates are all milled poorly so they're different sizes which is what causes the problems with the adjustments. I haven't needed tools or anything; I just have to slam the dumbells in place to make sure they are lined up to make the adjustments easier. I would avoid this and just spend money on a decent set.

ASUS N61JQ-X1 16-Inch Laptop (1.6 GHz Intel Core i7-720QM Quad-Core Processor, 4GB DDR3, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium) Dark Brown
Offered by transbiz
9 used & new from $549.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 yrs. Old!, March 29, 2012
I purchased this laptop from Amazon in March of 2010. After 2 years of moderate usage I am still happy with the performance. I only use this for internet and some gaming and watching TV shows via the HDMI output. I also rarely use it without AC power plugged in, so i can't comment on battery life. The only thing I would note is that the fan is slightly louder thn it was when I bought it, but living in AZ I know that the dust here destroys laptops! This laptop is advanced enough to serve my needs so I don't feel I have to replace it yet but when I do I'll probably get another ASUS.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
3 used & new from $109.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Upgraded from a DX, March 24, 2012
I've only had this phone for a short time but I haven't had any issues so far with signal or data. I am a light user so the battery is definitely not an issue for me. I'm coming from the Droid X which I had no problems with. This phone is much faster! I did alot of research on my next phone and it came down to this or the Razr Max. I chose this because of the developer support available which can help solve alot of the issues. I upgraded through amazon wireless and when I received the phone I noticed right away that the botom right hand corner of the screen was discolored pink. It was a 1 inch square area that stayed no matter what screen I cycled to. I called Amazon Wireless help and they immediately agreed to send a replacement, all I have to do is send the old one back within 30 days return postage paid for by them. I only wish that I had contacted them before wasting my time driving to a verizon store!

Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer, Premium White, 1.0-Liter
Price: $168.98
41 used & new from $144.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rice cooker!, March 1, 2012
I thought that rice cookers were all the same so I originally bought a model that cost way less than this. Though I didn't have any real complaints about that cooker, I decided that since I eat rice daily I might as well get a higher quality cooker. I wanted one that could cook small portions and I needed some sort of timing function. I decided on this cooker and I was amazed! The specs and features speak for themselves so I'll just add that it's convenient because of the timer and it's also very easy to clean. The instructions are very thorough and they also included tips for rice cooking that made my rice taste even better!

Aroma ARC-838TC 8-Cup (Uncooked), 16-Cup (Cooked) Digital Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, White
3 used & new from $50.00

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, March 1, 2012
I'm giving four stars because it does what it's supposed to. I bought this because I had never used a rice cooker before so I wanted to try it out before I went all in with the more expensive models. I used this to cook rice for a couple of months with no complaints. The minimum amount of rice you can make with this is 2 cups uncooked which is about 4 cups cooked, which is alot for one person! The removable cooking liner has a few scratches in it, probably from the way I was washing it, other than that though I've had no major problems with this. If you eat rice daily like I do now, you may want to skip this and spend the money on a quality cooker like a Zojirushi, there is a difference! If you only want to make rice once a week or so, or can't spend the money on an expensive model, here's some tips to get better tasting rice from this cooker. First, rinse the rice! Even pre-washed rice can have residue from milling that will make the water cloudy which can give your rice a porridge-like consistency, it can also cause your rice to become burnedwhere it touches the pan. Second, put the rice in the pan AND THEN add water! I didn't know this so needless to say my rice was a little soggy! Finally, as soon as the rice is done cooking, make sure to stir it well, this will help to fluff the rice and keep it from burning.

Hyundai iPod Charge and Play Audio, Video Cable - Control From Your Wheel (Packaging May Vary)
Offered by audio-electronic.,TD
Price: $6.95
13 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works in a 2012 Accent, March 1, 2012
This cable works in a 2012 Accent. It will keep your Ipod charged and let you change tracks and perform other functions through the vehicle radio. It's cheaper than buying it from Hyundai too.

Princeton Tec Remix Headlamp with 5mm Red LED
Princeton Tec Remix Headlamp with 5mm Red LED
Offered by Great Outdoors Depot
Price: $31.49
18 used & new from $26.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Headlamp, March 1, 2012
I was looking for a headlamp with actual red LED's not a plastic filter so I decided to try this one out. It has two different light levels for both the red and white and they are bright or subdued enough for most tasks. It uses one CR123 battery which is easy to get to. I was debating on a Petzl headlamp or this one and went with this. I'm not dissapointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3