Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for B. Pearce > Reviews

Browse

B. Pearce's Profile

Customer Reviews: 251

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Pearce RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
[New Version] S7 Edge Screen Protector(Free S7 Edge Case Included), DeroTech Full Screen Coverage Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge,Transparent
Offered by DeroTech
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It fits, but there are problems, July 22, 2016
It was very easy to install, and wraps around the sides of the screen well. The lower right corner by the back button doesn't quite stick down and it makes a snapping noise when pressed and released there.

This protector is much more reflective than my previous plastic film protector, so I think it will be harder to use the phone outdoors in sunlight.

It also affects touch sensitivity around the edges of the screen, which makes typing more difficult!

Aurum Pro Series - Pack of 5 High Speed HDMI Cable (1.5 Ft) with Ethernet - Supports 3D & Audio Return Channel [Latest Version] - 1.5 Feet - With three 90 Degree Angle Adapter and Velcro Cable Ties - 5 Pack
Offered by CABLE-MIX

5.0 out of 5 stars short cables are handy, May 9, 2016
It is amazing how useful 1-foot HDMI cables can be when you have a lot of AV equipment in one place. I've used all 5 and wouldn't mind having more. I haven't had any problems with these cables; not sure whether they are built well or just get away with a lot because they are so short.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan (RR-212E-20PK-R2)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan (RR-212E-20PK-R2)
Price: $29.99
121 used & new from $18.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value cooler, May 9, 2016
This was a great help for my i7-3770k security camera server. It was previously reaching 100 degrees C on the (dusty/dirty) stock cooler at 50% CPU load, but now with this cooler it runs 60-70 C.

Easy Gardener 601 14-by-14-Foot Netting BirdBlock Mesh Covering
Easy Gardener 601 14-by-14-Foot Netting BirdBlock Mesh Covering
Price: $12.99
26 used & new from $6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems like good stuff, May 9, 2016
I put just one layer of this over an open window to my toolshed, and haven't had any bird problems. Of course, I didn't have any bird problems before this either. Just being prepared.

Master Magnetics RB50B3NX5 Magnetic Hook, Round Base Magnet Fastener with Bolt Chrome Plate, 2.04" Diameter, 1.25" Total Height, 35 Pounds, Silver (Pack of 5)
Price: $14.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong magnets, May 9, 2016
I needed to temporarily attach an anti-bird mesh to an open window in my tool shed, and these were more than strong enough to attach to the iron window frame. In fact, if it weren't for the bolt sticking out the back to grab onto, they might be permanent.

Wiss W20 10-3/8-Inch Inlaid Heavy Duty Industrial Shears
Wiss W20 10-3/8-Inch Inlaid Heavy Duty Industrial Shears
Price: $24.10
23 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I lost my shears :(, May 9, 2016
I used the shears for cutting a thick memory foam mattress protector to better fit a bed. They worked fabulously. Then I lost the shears and wish I knew where I misplaced them because they are a lot better than normal craft scissors for a lot of things.

Cree BA19-08050OMB-12DE26-3_120 60W Equivalent 5000K A19 LED Light Bulb with 4Flow Filament Design (8 Pack), Daylight
Offered by lightning deal
Price: $43.95
9 used & new from $34.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bulbs, May 9, 2016
These are just like any other daylight LED bulb I've used, except when used with a dimmer, they have the ability to get a lot dimmer. These bulbs are about as bright at 20% as my previous bulbs (various brands) were at 1%.

I like that they are rated for use in enclosed fixtures.

5 Ft x 3/4" ID Low Pressure Clear Flexible PVC Tubing Heavy Duty UV Chemical Resistant Vinyl Hose Water Oil
Offered by Duda Energy
Price: $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars clearly hosed, May 9, 2016
I attached this hose to my hot water tank's Temperature and Pressure relief valve, so I can easily see if and when it leaks.

Neither the hose or the plastic fittings I used are rated for high pressure or temperature, but I do not believe that is truly necessary here. Any time water is passing through this valve, it is either 1) for testing purposes, 2) a slow leak of 125*F water, or 3) discharging overly hot or high pressure water, indicating a critical failure of the hot water tank. Some hot water on the walls of my utility closet will be the least of my worries.

McCormick Perfect Pinch Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning, 1 of 7.75 oz
McCormick Perfect Pinch Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning, 1 of 7.75 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars It smells so good!, May 9, 2016
This seasoning is one of my favorite ways to add garlic flavor to anything. I use it in chili, on pizza, mixed into hamburger patties, and even on top of sandwiches.

L'eggs Everyday Regular ST 39500, A, Suntan (4 Pairs)
L'eggs Everyday Regular ST 39500, A, Suntan (4 Pairs)
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $7.83
3 used & new from $7.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds 4+ cups, May 9, 2016
I used these to put Calcium Chloride ice melt on my roof last winter to cut trenches in thick ice dams: 96% CALCIUM CHLORIDE Snow & Ice Melt Pellets / Dust control - 5 Gallon

Each leg can easily hold 4 or more cups of ice melt (in a tube shape about two feet long) without any escaping through the material. They can hold far more if stretched, but they start getting unwieldy. The main problem was the nylon material would freeze to the shingle roof, causing holes to be torn in the legs when taking them down to refill them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20