Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Sharon Thompson > Reviews

Browse

Sharon Thompson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sharon Thompson "southern mystery lover" RSS Feed (Marion, IL.)

Embroidery Machine Stabilizer Sew n Wash 12 inch x 12 yards with Free Tube
Embroidery Machine Stabilizer Sew n Wash 12 inch x 12 yards with Free Tube
Offered by Ken's Sewing & Vacuum Center
Price: $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Stabilizer at it's best!, December 18, 2012
This product is fantastic and as an amazon customer, i can get this delivered to my door! I love sewing and quilting and this stuff is great. plus it was a great value and i ordered more than one.. you won't be sorry.. if you have an a machine that does embroidery, you can never have enough of this stuff... IT WORKS!!

Enjoy Southern Illinois
Enjoy Southern Illinois
by Lonnie Dee Russell
20 used & new from $4.84

5.0 out of 5 stars if you love forests and rivers, this is a book for you....!, December 18, 2012
This book has all the places you could ever want to visit and spend time in... we moved down here 22 years ago for my husbands job... We love it down here and this book has helped us find places we only dreamed about.. It's careful consideration to what is the best place for you to visit is invaluable.... i don't think we have even one place in this book that we haven't visited at least once!!! it stays in our car at all times ( i'm on my second copy of this actually, lol) i hope if you are interested in hiking or walking on trails and viewing fantastic scenery, you will look to this book!! Enjoy! We bought 3 of these and gave another as a gift.... Amazon, you are the best! Sharon Thompson

Porch Lights: A Novel
Porch Lights: A Novel
by Dorothea Benton Frank
Price: $18.19
209 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars i love books!, July 7, 2012
This review is from: Porch Lights: A Novel (Hardcover)
wonderful book, reads almost too fast! very well written, read it in one day, during a 110 heat wave and i didn't have to think about the heat... too good to put down..

Baking and Pastry: Mastering the Art and Craft
Baking and Pastry: Mastering the Art and Craft
by The Culinary Institute of America
Price: $47.24
73 used & new from $19.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Baking and Pastry, Mastering the Art of the Craft, March 14, 2011
This is not your everyday cookbook.. This is for those who want to learn all the whys and wherefores of how receipes evolve.. Basically for students who want to progress in their craft.. I loved it and am still learning something new each day.. Wonderful receipes, tho usually for large batch pies, cakes etc.. I recommend this to people who enjoy learning "more"

Act Like Somebody: Special Moments of Parenting from The Andy Griffith Show
Act Like Somebody: Special Moments of Parenting from The Andy Griffith Show
by Jim Clark
35 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Act like Somebody!, February 9, 2009
I purchased this book for 2 of my sons.... They both have sons of their own, and I thought this was a gentle reminder to stress certain qualities their children needed to know..

Stirring Words: Reflections and Recipes from A Harte Appetite
Stirring Words: Reflections and Recipes from A Harte Appetite
by Thomas B. Harte
Price: $22.00
24 used & new from $0.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Stirring Words, February 9, 2009
This is a super read and Cookbook combined.... Wonderful read, Wonderful Recipes! I love this book!

Brain Quest Presidents
Brain Quest Presidents
by Editors of Brain Quest
Edition: Cards
20 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain Quests Presidents, February 9, 2009
This review is from: Brain Quest Presidents (Cards)
I have purchested all of the brain quests for my grandchildren... It has been a huge help to them..