Profile for John F. Crego > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John F. Crego "jcrego3" RSS Feed (The ATL)

Stunning Quality Black Extra Long Metal Lexus Tyre Valve Dust Caps with gift box
Offered by my-discz
Price: $8.89
4 used & new from $8.89

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 9, 2014
Caps start out black but fade to a coppery color

Sunshade for Toyota Avalon 2013 2014 Heatshield Windshield Custom-fit Sunshade
Sunshade for Toyota Avalon 2013 2014 Heatshield Windshield Custom-fit Sunshade
Offered by PROTRIM INC
Price: $34.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 9, 2014
Does not fit exactly... Fit is too loose. Does not stay in place.

LG NB3520A 300W Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer (2012 Model)
LG NB3520A 300W Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer (2012 Model)
Offered by Supreme Savings
Price: $169.99
4 used & new from $150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced a Yamaha YAS101 with this, June 16, 2012
I recently purchased a Yamaha YAS101 soundbar with a built in sub woofer. It was highly rated by CNET but I found two major problems. It made a noticeable humming sound and the bass did not have a movie theater type kick. I returned it in exchange for the LG NB 3520a. I have been extremely happy with the LG. The normal range sounds and voices are every bit as good as the Yamaha and the bass kick is exactly what I was looking for. The Bluetooth streaming is a plus and it paired easily with my IPhone and IPad.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned Two Defective Units, October 23, 2010
I bought this to replace a Jabra "dog tag" bluetooth stereo headset that got wet (my fault). I had the Jabra for several years and it served me well with numerous phones. I ordered this headset from Accessory Genie thru Amazon. Shipping was timely and the product was well packaged. I charged the headset overnight and followed the instructions to sync with my IPhone 4. It would sync for about 30 seconds then drop off. I thought maybe it was just having a problem with the Iphone so I synced with my Nokia but it did the same thing. Called customer service at Accessory Genie and they said send it back and they would send me a new one. This process took about 2 weeks. When the new one arrived I couldn't even get it to go into sync mode (the multi button is supposed to flash blue and red). I called customer service again and demanded my money back. I have to give kudos to Accessory Genie Customer Service. They were very polite and never tried to blame the problem on me. I have ordered another Jabra dog tag. Summary: Product Bad. Accessory Genie Customer Service, Good.

SteriPEN Journey with FitsAll Filter and Nalgene 1-Liter BPA Free Bottle
SteriPEN Journey with FitsAll Filter and Nalgene 1-Liter BPA Free Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for Steripen for over a year. Great Product, No Problems., October 14, 2010
I purchased the steripen with the filter and nalgene bottle for backcountry hiking, mainly in Tennessee and Georgia. It has worked perfectly. I don't know how many times I have used it but am still on the original batteries. It is simple to use and has never failed. I use a big zip platypus 3 liter bladder to collect water and transfer it to the nalgene and then treat the water in the nalgene with the steripen. I have only had one occasion to use the filter. During a recent drought, the only water I could find was in a lake. The water was fairly clear but still had some particles. The filter worked great. I have never had any ill effects from the treated water and I like the fact that the water is ready to drink in 90 seconds. I do carry some tablets as a back up but have never had to use them. You can't tell from the picture but the carrying case has a velcro strap on the back. I use this to strap the steripen to a loop on my backpack strap so it is easy to get to and won't get crushed in the back of my pack.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Water System, April 28, 2010
I bought the 3 liter version of the Big Zip and highly recommend it. I also carry a nalgene 2 liter water bottle for my immediate drinking water and don't use the hose or bite valve. I keep the Big Zip empty in my Golite Jam 2 until I'm almost ready to make camp. I try to find a stream or other water source and fill it for my overnight cooking, drinking and cleaning needs. It is easy to fill, seal and carry. I've never had any problem with leaks. I use the carry cord to hang it from a tree branch for easy access.

Bulova Men's 96E04 Diamond Multifunction Watch
Bulova Men's 96E04 Diamond Multifunction Watch
Offered by GEM Products
Price: $228.00
15 used & new from $228.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch/Great Deal!, December 10, 2008
I bought this watch a week ago from JTV thru Amazon. It was $242.48 with no tax and free shipping. The retail price is $675. Macy's had it on sale for $506 and some online stores had it for around $350. I received it from JTV via UPS the day after I ordered it. It was nicely packaged in a new Bulouva box with plenty of padding. The watch looks fantastic and I couldn't be more pleased. The diamonds and the black face make for a very classy look.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2011 2:42 PM PST