Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for ALC123 > Reviews

Browse

ALC123's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ALC123 RSS Feed

Doublju Womens Basic Long Sleeve Super Slim Zip-Up Hoodie
Doublju Womens Basic Long Sleeve Super Slim Zip-Up Hoodie
Offered by Doublju company
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits true-to-size -- a steal for $10!, June 3, 2016
Order your normal size! I sized up from my normal Medium, to a Large. I got the gray with blue hood strings. It's still totally wearable. In fact, it fits like a "regular" zip up or sweatshirt. BUT, as the description says, this is supposed to be a slim fitting top. Had I gotten a Medium, that's exactly what it would have been. The material is nice -- a medium-weight, fuzzy interior sweatshirt material. Length hits at my hips (5'4" human here.) Nice and sturdy metal zipper. I got mine for $10, which is a steal!! I may get another one in a Medium this time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Why buy Uggs, when you can buy these!?, October 24, 2011
I've been an Ugg wearer for the last 5+ years. When I recently ruined my favorite pair of Ugg boots, I wanted to find something comparable for less money. Enter the Bearpaw Emma 8" Shearling Boot! I got these in the Maple color. The color on Amazon's website was completely off. They look like a reddish-brown, so I Googled, and discovered that the Maple color is actually a light brown-gray. Perfect! I ordered these on a Saturday, chose the 2-day shipping, and received them on a Monday. Also perfect! And to top things off, I magically had some sort of $14.00 promotion applied to my order, so the total price -- with 2-day shipping -- was actually less than the price listed.

On to the boots....
They're wonderful! I will never go back to Uggs again! The inside is soooo soft and fluffy; the shaft, foot area, and foot bed. Like a cloud! The attention to detail is on point. The suede seems a bit thick/stiff, but that's o.k. by me. Nice, sturdy rubber sole too. These are SURE to keep my feet very warm and toasty this winter!

Sizing....
Here's where it gets a little tricky. With Uggs, I've always had to size down. I normally wear a women's size 8 in shoes and boots, and with Uggs, I'd always get a women's 7. I ordered my Bearpaw boots in a size 8. I was a little worried they'd be too big, but they fit perfectly. So, bottom line: Order what size you NORMALLY wear, in regular shoes/boots, and these will fit you just fine. These may seem a little snug at first due to the thick lining, but the lining will eventually compact a little bit.