Profile for Kevin Watt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 76

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kevin Watt "I know that poetry is indispensable, but to what I could not say." - Jean Cocteau" RSS Feed (San Jose, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
De'Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
De'Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Price: $89.96
40 used & new from $59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Gets slower and slower, February 14, 2015
Stopped working after less than a year. Gets slower and slower. Currently takes ~5 minutes for a shot of espresso. I tried descaling, and have removed + cleaned every part I could find. Pretty frustrating. Looks like amazon's removed it for sale from them.

SODIAL(R) 20 Pcs 3/4" Outside Diameter Rubber Gasket Washer Seal Rings
SODIAL(R) 20 Pcs 3/4" Outside Diameter Rubber Gasket Washer Seal Rings
Offered by DEAL EASY
Price: $2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit my shower door handle great. These are a bit wider than my existing ..., February 14, 2015
Fit my shower door handle great. These are a bit wider than my existing ones, but the handle covers the difference so it worked fine. Took a fairly long time to get to me (used to 2 day prime!) These are slightly flexible vs. the hard ones I had before, so I'm hopeful they'll last longer (other ones kept breaking every 6 months)

Bittermilk No.4 New Orleans Style Old Fashioned Rouge Cocktail Mixer - 8.5 oz
Bittermilk No.4 New Orleans Style Old Fashioned Rouge Cocktail Mixer - 8.5 oz
Offered by Caputo's Market and Deli
Price: $20.89
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this for christmas and it's my favorite of their offerings - though they are all stellar, January 24, 2015
Got this for christmas and it's my favorite of their offerings - though they are all stellar.

Not sure what makes it red, but it's a nice and subtle, "real" cocktail mix (i.e. the drink is still mostly alcohol instead of the nasty stuff you can find in a bar). This has significantly improved the variety of drinks I can make at home...

Komputerbay MACMEMORY Apple 4GB Kit (2x 2GB Modules) PC2-5300 667MHz DDR2 SODIMM iMac and Macbook Memory
Offered by Komputerbay
Price: $38.99
9 used & new from $36.33

5.0 out of 5 stars worked great., September 23, 2014
Shipped fast, worked great.

Great North Road
Great North Road

4.0 out of 5 stars Truly epic science fiction, could use some editing for length, pacing, September 15, 2014
This review is from: Great North Road (Kindle Edition)
I've been pretty obsessed with this book for the last week or two. Usually I pound through my books in a few days of serious reading, but I didn't realize quite how large it was (I had it on kindle).

After the first 25% or so I started to speedread and skip sections.

The epic science fiction is pretty amazing.

The mystery is well done. A bit convoluted, sometimes pointless (the protagonists go down a lot of wrong turns), and a lot that we spend a few hundred pages figuring out then is basically useless.

But overall I'm very happy I read it and will be looking up his other works.

Love Minus Eighty
Love Minus Eighty
by Will McIntosh
Price: $14.44
83 used & new from $1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but really, really amazing, September 10, 2014
This review is from: Love Minus Eighty (Paperback)
Most romantic book I've read in awhile, with great descriptions of friendships, science fiction, and very clever ideas.

Safety 1st Heavenly Dreams White Crib Mattress
Safety 1st Heavenly Dreams White Crib Mattress
Price: $52.99
28 used & new from $44.99

1.0 out of 5 stars but we haven't been happy with how it's held up compared to our other ..., July 28, 2014
Sinks in the middle after a year. Very lightweight, which can be handy for moving, but we haven't been happy with how it's held up compared to our other (normal-style) mattress (Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress - though the price has gone up a lot on that one it seems)

Atlas Homewares AVN9-O Modern Avalon 4.5-Inch No. 9 House Number, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Price: $15.72
16 used & new from $13.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Attach close or with a spacer, June 19, 2014
I ended up using the space to have this stick out 1.5" from the wall, and it looks fantastic! Great quality. Installation could have included a template to make it easier, it was a bit tricky drilling holes in my house in the right place to keep everything straight.

Access Lighting 20444-BRZ Poseidon Damp Location Wall Fixture, Bronze Finish
Access Lighting 20444-BRZ Poseidon Damp Location Wall Fixture, Bronze Finish
Price: $61.44
19 used & new from $59.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 19, 2014
There are two light sockets - so light goes both up and down (though you could leave one empty if you preferred).

Installation was pretty easy, I did it myself for 6 of these.

The outer finish scratches easily. The inner plate comes out when shipping and scratched one of mine a bit, but it was in the back and the light is pretty high so I didn't worry about it.

Really happy with how it has made my house look much more modern.

Epson XP-310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Epson XP-310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Price: $64.99
26 used & new from $50.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible color print quality, June 19, 2014
Print quality is horrible compared to my previous printers.

No duplex

Only one paper tray (vs. ones that include a different paper tray for photo paper - I keep accidentally printing coupons on my expensive photo paper!)

It's cheap. It was well packed. It's small and pretty, the LCD is fine, wifi connection was fine. But ultimately I'd planned on printing photos and was quite disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8