Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Alternative Resource Center and Collective inc. > Reviews

Browse

Alternative Reso...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alternative Resource Center and Collective inc. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rinse Kit Portable Sprayer
Rinse Kit Portable Sprayer
Offered by Happy Haus
Price: $88.15
34 used & new from $74.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and it works, December 21, 2015
This review is from: RinseKit Portable Sprayer (Sports)
We love this and use it daily to rinse off after a surf session.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2016 3:36 PM PDT

Meowijuana Purple Passion Catnip Leaf & Flake, Small Bottle
Meowijuana Purple Passion Catnip Leaf & Flake, Small Bottle
Price: $13.95
2 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Chronic!!!, December 21, 2015
Our Cat just loves this product. I had it hidden in the big Amazon Box waiting to put it under the tree, our Cat Kito sniffed them out and had to have some sooner.

Rip Curl Flash Bomb Hidden Split Toe Wetsuit, Black, Size 9/3mm
Rip Curl Flash Bomb Hidden Split Toe Wetsuit, Black, Size 9/3mm
Price: $69.54
5 used & new from $29.85

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the Bomb..., December 21, 2015
These are so warm, and the ability to telegraph the feeling from foot to Board is awesome.

Mouth Mount for GoPro®
Mouth Mount for GoPro®
Offered by MyGo
Price: $35.00
41 used & new from $25.44

5.0 out of 5 stars The best surf mount..., December 21, 2015
This review is from: Mouth Mount for GoPro® (Camera)
The best, my kids all have Go Pros and this is the favorite mount for surfing.

TEMPTATIONS Classic Treats for Cats Feline Favorites 3 Ounces (6-Pouch Variety Pack)
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love them and so do we!!!, December 21, 2015
We order nothing but Temptation treats for our Cat, he loves them and they are excellent quality for out our Cat to munch on.

Bones Original Swiss Competition Skate Bearings
Bones Original Swiss Competition Skate Bearings
Price: $41.94
10 used & new from $38.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bearings, don't settle for less..., December 21, 2015
Excellent Bearings, I really like these and would use nothing less on the board. these are smooth and safer than cheaper ones.

Reef Men's Phantoms Sandal, Brown, 10 M US
Reef Men's Phantoms Sandal, Brown, 10 M US
Offered by Surfboards Etc
Price: $32.95
10 used & new from $28.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not Last even a month.Amazon would not replace it., December 21, 2015
I actually like Reef sandals, I bought therein July as a gift for a nephew, which I gave to him on his birthday October 31,2015. However this pair the strap came out of the rubber with only a month wear on them. I have had them sitting next to my desk to return, except i found out I could not return them since I did my Birthday shopping in July. and gave the gift at the end of October. This shoe was obviously defective, and I have no recourse. very disappointed.
This Sandal should have lasted much longer, I have the same Sandal and it has lasted a year so far and still looks new. the one I bought through Amazon has only given my nephew less than a month of wear before the rubber pulled out of the rubber.
very disappointed, I feel Amazon should replace this obvious defective Sandal.

Invicta Women's 14995 Angel Silver Textured Dial with White Mother of Pearl Border Diamond Accented 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
Offered by All Glitters!!!
Price: $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift, February 6, 2014
Loved the way it looks and gave it to my Mom as a gift. FYI clasp is a little difficult for an older women to open.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, February 6, 2014
When I ordered it it was a lightening special for $50.00, which was a great price. When I received it I was charged 100.00. Kinda feel scammed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these lites..., January 25, 2014
I ordered these lights for my parents, they are very bright and colorful in my parents front yard. The original order arrived wit one defective light. After reaching the seller, they sent me a replacement to the light plus two extra lights. This was very nice of them and I am already viewing other products they sell. I feel very confident in ordering from this company again.
Ron