Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for A. Horn > Reviews

Browse

A. Horn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 99

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Horn "neat freak" RSS Feed (West Bloomfield, MI, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Manhattan Toys Mermaid Mermaidens Finger Puppets
Manhattan Toys Mermaid Mermaidens Finger Puppets

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Finger Puppets!, June 18, 2007
This was bought for a travel toy and has been great. It's light and small for packing, and lots of imaginative play. Finger puppets are a great way for a child to express their inner feelings. Very cute!

The Big Horse Race - Mini-Game
The Big Horse Race - Mini-Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel toy!, June 14, 2007
We purchased this for our four-year-old daughter as a travel toy and it turned out to be a life-saver on the plane! She loved the game and it kept her busy for half an hour!

Funny Bugs Dominoes Game
Funny Bugs Dominoes Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for All, June 12, 2007
This review is from: Funny Bugs Dominoes Game (Toy)
We received these as a gift for our four-year old daughter. She plays with them every day and if we have a playdate, it's one of the first toys played with. They are not only beautiful to look at, but also sturdy after many uses. We didn't seem to have any problems with that, like the other reviewer did. Great product, great company!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2015 1:43 PM PDT

Eeboo Fairy Queen Playing Cards
Eeboo Fairy Queen Playing Cards
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $8.38
9 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Card Game!, June 11, 2007
I agree with the other reviewer...I fancy this company as well! They have the most beautifully done games, cards, etc. and my daughter just loves them. I bought these to take on vacation and her cousins wanted them as well. I usually buy eeBoo and Haba toys for family and friends' children and the parents always tell me how much they loved their gifts. Great price, too!

Fish For Me
Fish For Me
Offered by inandout_distribution
Price: $14.29
9 used & new from $14.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Toy!, June 11, 2007
This review is from: Fish For Me (Board Game)
I bought this for our four-year old daughter to take with us on vacation. She not only love it, but ended up fighting over it with her cousins. Luckily, I bought them some Haba "mini" tin games as well, and they loved them, too. Very well crafted toys. I wish I'd discovered this line when she was a baby!

The Usborne Children's Bible
The Usborne Children's Bible
by Heather Amery
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bible!, May 15, 2007
I bought this for our daughter as an Easter present and neither of us is disappointed. It's the miniature edition which is perfect to take to church or keep on her nightstand. It's also great for little hands to look at by themselves. I like the fact that the stories are short and understandable (about 2-3 pages including drawings) and the illustrations are fabulous and colorful to look at. We read a story each night from this book and it will definitely go down as a keeper.

The Safe Shopper's Bible: A Consumer's Guide to Nontoxic Household Products, Cosmetics, and Food
by David Steinman
168 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Outdated!, May 15, 2007
I was so looking forward to this book, but when it arrived, I was soon disappointed. The copyright is at least 10 years old and most of the products are no longer available at the stores. What a waste. Why Amazon still sells this, is beyond me.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2010 10:19 PM PST

Calypso Basics 5 Quart powder coated  Colander, Lime
Calypso Basics 5 Quart powder coated Colander, Lime
Offered by UnbeatableSale, Inc
Price: $28.51
11 used & new from $12.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and Fun!, May 15, 2007
I love my Calypso colanders and that says a lot, because I usually don't like to cook. However, these fun, colorful colanders are easy to use and handle everything from lettuce to maccaroni. I bought one of each size as I'm expanding my cooking skills (which my husband loves!). Plus, they're easy to wash clean and I don't feel like plastic is rubbing off onto my food any longer with the previous colander I had. I did see them at Whole Foods Market cheaper, though.

Child's Celebration of Song
Child's Celebration of Song

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, May 15, 2007
We borrowed this from the library so many times that I finally bought a copy for my daughter to own. Even us parents love it. It has many classic songs that I remember from my childhood and it's great to relive the memories again with my child.

Gyo Fujikawa's: A Child's Book of Poems
Gyo Fujikawa's: A Child's Book of Poems
by Gyo Fujikawa
38 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Memories, May 15, 2007
I used to own this book as a child and my sister and I would fight over who got to look at it next. The illustrations draw you into the story and the words flow so easily for a child to understand. This should be on every child's shelf...a definite classic!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10