Profile for A. Horn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 95

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Horn "neat freak" RSS Feed (Rockville, MD, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
NIV Study Bible, Large Print
NIV Study Bible, Large Print
by Zondervan
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: $61.67
53 used & new from $34.67

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE, LOVE, October 18, 2014
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new bible! Being in my mid 40's, I'm starting to need larger print to read. I'd been looking for a large print study guide that not only had larger text, but that looked good as well. I found it in this Zondervan bible! It's covered in beautiful duo-tone leather in my favorite color turquoise with silver on the outside and amazing color photos on every page! The maps are very detailed and so are all the notes. It is heavy like some readers have stated, but I don't mind since I wanted a study bible. The sign of a great bible with lots of information is a heavy bible! I just simply bought a bible case with a handle and it's no more heavy than my purse and all the stuff I keep in there!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2015 4:16 AM CST

Think Bubbles
Think Bubbles
by Make Believe Ideas
Price: $9.82
56 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Tweens!, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Think Bubbles (Paperback)
This was a great gift for my preteen daughter. It's a quiz activity book with questions for friends, yourself, family, etc. Great for waiting at an appointment, in the car or when you hear the dreaded "I'm bored!"

The Bible: The Epic Miniseries
The Bible: The Epic Miniseries
DVD ~ Keith David
Price: $17.99
37 used & new from $14.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Just magnificent!, June 15, 2013
This is the best bible movie ever made! Passion of the Christ was just as awesome!!! Please, please, please watch this!!!!

Smart Mom Teething Bling Donut Patterned Teething Necklace (Pink Zebra)
Smart Mom Teething Bling Donut Patterned Teething Necklace (Pink Zebra)
Offered by Junni
Price: $17.95
2 used & new from $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Tweens with Sensory Issues, May 4, 2013
Our 10-year old daughter has ADHD and sensory integration issues. This is great for when she wants to "mouth" something. Just don't bite too hard!

Mini Lalaloopsy Treehouse Playset
Mini Lalaloopsy Treehouse Playset
Offered by KarmaBOOKs
Price: $157.00
13 used & new from $44.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk!, April 13, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
We have the treehouse, bus, ferris wheel and a few dolls with props. They are cute to look at, but very flimsy and cheaply made. The dolls heads weigh more than the body, so they never sit or stand without propping them up against something. Cute for younger children ages 4-8 if they don't mind that the toys don't function as they should.

Style Me Up Photo Bangles
Style Me Up Photo Bangles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great party favors!, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Style Me Up Photo Bangles (Toy)
These were so fun for our tween daughter and her friends to do. They swapped them and plan to make more.

It's So Me! Color Your Own - Flower Wall Art; Includes 4 markers!
It's So Me! Color Your Own - Flower Wall Art; Includes 4 markers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Tween!, February 25, 2013
I bought this at Target for half the price on a whim to do on a rainy day with our daughter. We both had a great time coloring this in, and then putting it up on her wall. Lots of fun to do with a friend or on a day they say they're "bored" for the thousandth time.

Creativity for Kids Creativity for Kids Scrapbook Shadowbox Kit
Creativity for Kids Creativity for Kids Scrapbook Shadowbox Kit
Price: $18.75
10 used & new from $13.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Tweens!, February 23, 2013
We looked at a lot of scrapbook kits for our tween and most of them looked "too babyish" as our 10-year old daughter put it. This is not a scrap "book" so to speak, but a shadow box. It looks really great on her wall and wasn't as time consuming.

Mini Capsters Jewelry: Turn Bottle Caps Into Wearable Art
Mini Capsters Jewelry: Turn Bottle Caps Into Wearable Art
by Eva Steele-Saccio
Edition: Spiral-bound
18 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, February 23, 2013
Our 10-year old daughter just loves this! It's a great project she loves to do when friends come over. Awesome for when they scream "I'm bored!"

The Cootie Catcher Book (Klutz)
The Cootie Catcher Book (Klutz)
by Editors Of Klutz
Edition: Spiral-bound
79 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars What a hit!, November 28, 2012
This was a big hit with our 9-year old daughter. She loves making Cootie Catchers and this was a great book! Especially useful for travel...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10