Profile for Horseman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Horseman RSS Feed

Sonos Wireless Dock 100 for iPod and iPhone (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sonos Wireless Dock 100 for iPod and iPhone (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by LWOutlet
Price: $359.99
8 used & new from $189.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Sonos Dock, May 29, 2012
Wow, This sounds awesome, at first I was wondering what benefit it would have for me. I only have a laptop computer, so this solves the problem of leaving my laptop on all the time as I now have to do.. As you know Laptops get hot, so it often annoyed me that I had to leave it on all the time to listen to my music.. Sonos has solved the problem.. When my friends visit, I often use the inline system to listen to their music, the dock will simplifiy this also.. Though one crictical point is this... Sonos, you missed a great opportunity here... Why, Why didnt you make the docking station compatable with the Ipad??? There are other docking stations on the market that you can dock you Iphone and Ipad on, and whilst it's not a Sonos system, I think this is a real shame. I have all my music stored on my Ipad, and selected music on my Iphone and Ipod Nano, which I only use when out riding on my horse. I use a USB charged portable speaker system in a bumbag for this, so the Nano, doesnt take up much room at all. It would have been handy to be able to charge my Ipad on my bedside table, whilst listening to music, as I often use the Ipad as an alarm clock as well...Terrible shame, I'll still buy one though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2012 7:04 PM PDT

Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers
4 used & new from $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Touch, Wi Fi, February 21, 2012
Bloody Awesome, reading will never be the same...Syncing with my other devices means I'm never without my books, downloading is a breeze and takes only seconds even on satteliate internet.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2012 12:12 AM PST