Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Amanda E. Phillipps > Reviews

Browse

Amanda E. Philli...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amanda E. Phillipps "Investigator Girl" RSS Feed (Vacaville, CA USA)

A Walk on the Haunted Side (Haunted Tour Guide Mystery Book 2)
A Walk on the Haunted Side (Haunted Tour Guide Mystery Book 2)
Price: $3.99

DVD ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Price: $14.96
81 used & new from $6.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 1, 2015
I loved this movie and it gets released on Friday.... Why can't I pre-order it??

From the Earth to the Moon [Blu-ray]
From the Earth to the Moon [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Tom Hanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Why isn't this on Blu-Ray yet?!?!?!?!, January 7, 2015
This is by far one of my favorite mini-series! I love the way it tells the history and story of the early space program. With this series, Tom Hanks and Steve Speilberg began their era of amazing historical mini-series (Band of Brother- Another Favorite and Pacific), I hope they do more.

Hobo Womens Leather Lauren Clutch Wallet (Cobalto)
Hobo Womens Leather Lauren Clutch Wallet (Cobalto)
Offered by SilverHooks, Inc
Price: $95.99
2 used & new from $95.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, January 6, 2015
This review is from: HOBO Vintage Lauren Wallet
Love this wallet!!! Exactly what I wanted. So roomy. I got the Colbalto and I love the color!

Lil BUB's Lil Book: The Extraordinary Life of the Most Amazing Cat on the Planet
by Mike Bridavsky
Price: $11.43
131 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, September 10, 2013
I must say I love Lil Bub, but after reading this book I love her more. Lil Bub is so lucky to have found her Dude, and her Dude is lucky to have found her. This book is a pure expression of his love for her and joy she brings to him and others.

Volatile Women's Denver Boot,Tan,8 M US
Volatile Women's Denver Boot,Tan,8 M US
Price: $53.98
5 used & new from $53.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them, June 2, 2012
I bought these boots to wear to a country themed vow renewal, but have started wearing them with jeans when I go out. The color and texture of the shoe is great, I read one or two reviews where people said theirs had a plastic look and/or feel to it, mine do not. I also read prior reviews and knew not to order a half size or a size up, like I had planned too, and I ordered my regular size, and 8. They fit great and are super comfy, there is still a little wiggle room in the boot, but that's perfect for me since I plan to dance in these things. If you are some one who likes your shoes to fit snugly though I would order at least a half size down.

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (The Fellowship of the Ring / The Two Towers / The Return of the King Theatrical Editions) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Elijah Wood
15 used & new from $17.97

1,709 of 1,912 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Why not extended??, April 27, 2009
I was so excited when I saw they were finally releasing LOTR on Blu-ray now I am just bummed that it is not the extended addition!!! What a waste of time and money!!!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2012 8:54 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, March 19, 2007
I just had my toes done today and picked the color off the wall without giving it a second thought. After I got it on my toes though I just went crazy for it. I had to find the bottle so I could figure out what it was it. It ended up being China Glaze number 71, Sangria. Then my hunt began I went to all the beauty supply shops in my town and no one carried China Glaze. Thank god for Amazon and its vast and every expanding line of products... I can now have a bottle of my own!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

The Quilt
The Quilt
by Kimberlyn Owens
Price: $14.50
20 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great First!, February 13, 2005
This review is from: The Quilt (Paperback)
This is an awesome book! It was written very well and has a great story! It is a mystery! It is one of those books that you can't really talk alot about because if you do you will give the whole plot away! But for a short synopsis.... It is the story of a women who has a wonderful life, it actually seems quite perfect, and all of the sudden she begins having odd dreams, the only thing is that these dreams don't seem like dreams at all. That is when she meets a stranger who might hold the key to what these dreams mean and show her that her perfect life might not be as perfect as she believed!

I can't wait for her next book to come out!