Profile for Dean H. Arlington, TX > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dean H. Arlington, TX RSS Feed

Noreve Amazon Kindle Tradition leather case
Noreve Amazon Kindle Tradition leather case

4.0 out of 5 stars The best case currently on the market for the Amazon Kindle, January 15, 2009
I got the Noreve Amazon Kindle case (Sandy Vintage) a week ago and I must admit it is an absolute beauty. Noreve is a French company that did what the generic Amazon Kindle case couldn't do: It held the Amazon Kindle securely in place. When you slide the Kindle into the Noreve case you can hear it click. It uses the same tab system as the original case, but it is much more sturdy and it looks great! The Noreve case holds the KIndle securely and it does not fall out. Unlike some other design that cuts a hole in the back of the cover to gain access to the on/off switch, The Noreve case allows the Kindle to sits ever so slightly above the case cover and thus allows user to have easy access to the on/off switch on the back.

I highly recommend this case for those who are looking for a solid protection for their Kindle. No more straps, rubber band or velcro. This is the ultimate case. A+

For those of you who are looking for a slight discount, use the coupon code on the Noreve USA website: "Happy2009" to get 15% off your order.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2009 2:36 PM PST

Time
Time
Price: $2.99
2 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Deeply Disappointed, Lack of effort - Please add some photos!, January 10, 2009
This review is from: Time (Kindle Edition)
I have been subscribing to Time magazine for 10 years now and I just recently bought my Kindle and was excited to subscribe to the Time magazine Kindle edition. I flipped through the issues and saw no pictures at all. I was really disappointed by the lack of effort on the part of Time magazine. I can get the exact same content on the web for free. Why should I spend money and get text without any pictures? Even Reader's Digest Kindle Edition made the effort by adding pictures. If Reader's Digest can add pictures, you can too! I know the image quality on the Kindle is poor, but at least add some pictures or graphics to spice up the Kindle edition.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2011 2:23 PM PDT