Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for M. Davis > Reviews

Browse

M. Davis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Davis "yayagiri" RSS Feed (west hartford, ct)

Culturism: Why African-Americans Must Stop Blaming Racism for Their Problems and Start Taking Full Responsibility

5.0 out of 5 stars The Importance of Perspective and Honesty., January 4, 2015
Intelectually, I knew I was not a racist, however...until I read Culturism, I didn't realize exactly how NOT a racist I am. It is such a blessing to read such an honest, forthright accounting of the important subject of Race and Culture. Sometimes uncomfortable to read...all the best books are...I found new perspective on Black culture and will encourage every person I know...of every culture...to read and have conversations about this book. I think it should be taught, it is that important...the message is applicable to every single culture.

Bright Lines: A Life in Search of the Beautiful Ordinary
Bright Lines: A Life in Search of the Beautiful Ordinary

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderfully written, March 6, 2014
well worth the wait. beautifully written with the unique and sensitive voice of experience. vivid and compelling characters that draw you in and truly make you aware.

Elephant Girl: A Human Story
Elephant Girl: A Human Story
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Writer Writes, July 15, 2013
We want the happy ending and we want the opportunity to go back and find the child and nurture her and help her and say 'why didn't you just do THIS... or call THEM'. and then we realize this story is being played out across the country and world a million different ways every moment. So many times I thought there are pieces of all of us somewhere in this story and it is told unrelentingly; leaving me both scared and questioning. That is what a great story should do...create a bond that lingers.

Best Home Fashion Faux Fur Throw Blanket-TR, 58 by 84-Inch, Black Mink
Best Home Fashion Faux Fur Throw Blanket-TR, 58 by 84-Inch, Black Mink

2.0 out of 5 stars itchy, January 11, 2013
While this is a beautiful blanket, I found it to be itchy..certainly not as soft as I expected. I have much less expensive faux fur that is wonderully snuggly.

Sterling Silver Created White Sapphire Infinity Pendant W/18" Box Chain
Sterling Silver Created White Sapphire Infinity Pendant W/18" Box Chain

4.0 out of 5 stars friendship, May 8, 2011
I purchased four of these pendants to celebrate the friendship I have with four women who have always been an inspiration in my life.

The pendants were clear, clean, beautiful and arrived in perfect condition. I was very satisfied with the overall quality and price...and the memories they will bring for many years..priceless.