Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Benny Green > Reviews

Browse

Benny Green's Profile

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Benny Green "Benny" RSS Feed (usa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Puppy Biscuits Natural Chicken Flavor 4 Pounds
IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Puppy Biscuits Natural Chicken Flavor 4 Pounds
Price: $8.29
5 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Our dog's favorite treat., May 16, 2016
Our dog is 12 1/2 years old and she still prefers these puppy biscuits. I guess she got used to the taste at 6 weeks old. The way we know she prefers them is she will snatch them quickly. Other biscuits get a thorough sniffing and then either rejected or accepted slowly. Sometimes she will be polite and take another kind, but carry it off and lay it down.

Border Collie Calendar - Only Dog Breed Border Collies Calendar - 2016 Wall calendars - Dog Calendars - Monthly Wall Calendar by Avonside
by MegaCalendars
Edition: Calendar
Price: $15.99
6 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars How can you not love that guy on the cover?, March 4, 2016
Each year we pick out a different brand Border Collie calendar. This is one of the best ones we have gotten for awhile and we will probably get the same brand next year. About 10 of the pictures are great, and only about two are so-so.

2 Pc 12oz 8.5oz Clear Plastic Squeeze Bottle Condiment Ketchup Mustard Oil Mayo
2 Pc 12oz 8.5oz Clear Plastic Squeeze Bottle Condiment Ketchup Mustard Oil Mayo
Offered by AllTopBargains
Price: $6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Problem solved., March 4, 2016
A previous reviewer said that they leak around the top. I discovered that it was because they have a ring for holding on the cap that is around the neck below the screw-on top. It keeps the top from screwing on firmly. If you remove this, it doesn't leak.
I am using these for glue in the workshop. They are reasonable quality for the low price.

SpeedHex FlipOut Rechargeable Power Screwdriver
SpeedHex FlipOut Rechargeable Power Screwdriver
Offered by Moon Studios
Price: $29.75
31 used & new from $24.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad, December 26, 2015
I got one for Christmas. In trying it, the thing only ran for about 45 seconds and then became intermittent. There were dead spots in the variable speed trigger. Thinking it might need charging, I put it on the charger and it showed full in about 20 minutes. The it would buzz a little, but that is all. It stopped entirely. Another charge did nothing. It's going back.
I agree with the other reviewers too: Having to remember to take it off the charger before 5 hours is ridiculous. No other battery tool I have needs that. I guess one time of forgetting overnight and your tool is shot.

1" X 4' Red Oak Hardwood Dowels 3/pack
1" X 4' Red Oak Hardwood Dowels 3/pack
Offered by CAPITOL CITY LUMBER
Price: $28.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, May 8, 2015
Very good quality. Exact size, which is rare for dowels. Capitol City Lumber shipped immediately.

Fila Men's Disruptor SE Training Shoe, Triple Black, 10.5 M US
Fila Men's Disruptor SE Training Shoe, Triple Black, 10.5 M US
Price: $60.00
2 used & new from $60.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but they don't fit, November 13, 2014
These seem to be good shoes for the reasonable price, very lightweight, and look durable. However they are too small. I almost always wear 10 1/2, but these are too short and too narrow in the toe area. Unusual for a fabric shoe. The listing says (D) medium width but there are no width markings on the shoes or box. Actually, I would call them narrow.
BTW, I ordered some Propét shoes at the same time, same size, and they fit perfectly.

Gilmour Turbine Rotor Sprinkler With Metal Spike Base 200MMS
Gilmour Turbine Rotor Sprinkler With Metal Spike Base 200MMS
Price: $19.99
13 used & new from $10.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sprinkler for the price, November 8, 2014
Easy to set the area you want covered, both for distance and arc. Gives a nice uniform pattern. Keep in mind these are inexpensive units and they only last 2-3 years for me. I keep buying them because they do the best job of any sprinkler I have used. I have both the spike base and the sled base, and the sled base is more versatile.

JET 708620B AFS-1000B 550/702/1044 CFM 3-Speed Air Filtration System with Remote and Electrostatic Pre-Filter
Price: $369.99
11 used & new from $300.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, as with other Jet Tools., August 12, 2014
This is one of the best additions to my woodworking shop. I turn it on when I go in, set the fan to low, and the timer to 4 hours. I clean the outer filter with the shop vac occasionally and have not yet seen the need to clean or replace the inner filter. It catches an amazing amount of dust. I suppose the higher blower settings would perform even better but the low speed has a sound level that is not annoying.

Camco 44573 Yellow Tri-Leveler
Camco 44573 Yellow Tri-Leveler
Price: $16.38
57 used & new from $16.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, August 12, 2014
Have used it a few times now, and it does exactly what it should, leveling a cargo trailer. I use it with a couple Camco #44412 wheel chocks to immobilize the trailer. Light enough to just toss in the trailer and go. I would like it in a gray or neutral color so it doesn't show up so much (but I guess they want it to be super-visible).

Gilmour Medium Duty Adjustable Circular Swivel Sled Base Sprinkler
Gilmour Medium Duty Adjustable Circular Swivel Sled Base Sprinkler
Price: $18.99
22 used & new from $11.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great unit for the price., August 12, 2014
Probably the best low-cost sprinkler for controlled watering of shrubs and lawn. This is my third one, as they seem to wear out and become troublesome after a couple of years use. I keep buying them because the lifetime is good for the low price, and I haven't found anything better. You can easily adjust the arc from almost stationery to 360 degrees. This allows you to shoot into a shrub border from the edge. The distance is adjustable with a knob, and the pattern seems quite uniform over the distance covered. Sitting on a smooth surface like a driveway will require the use of a rock or brick to keep it from sliding.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6