Profile for S. Green > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Green RSS Feed (Saint Helen, MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Topearl Quartz Cute Girl Nurse Table Pocket Watch with Clip Brooch
Topearl Quartz Cute Girl Nurse Table Pocket Watch with Clip Brooch

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 8, 2014
I get compliments on this watch all the time. Even though I dropped it one to many times before I was able to attach it, and cracked the face of the watch. Its still ticking.

AmazonBasics USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable - Apple Certified - Black (6 Feet/1.8 Meter)
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not so good, February 8, 2014
the cords started breaking after my daughter had it for 5 months. Wont buy anther one. At least it did charge her ipod 5, until the wires completely broke.

Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal Odor Free Pail System
Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal Odor Free Pail System
Price: $14.99
10 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, February 8, 2014
keeps the poop smell under wrap. Holds a lot too. Got this for my teenage daughter for her stinky cat. She loved it.

Vitalsox Patented Performance Graduated Compression Socks, Black, Small
Vitalsox Patented Performance Graduated Compression Socks, Black, Small
Offered by FootSmart
Price: $34.99
6 used & new from $23.51

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, February 8, 2014
very comfortable. Size small is a good fit for me. I bought the medium the first time. I can pull the medium over my knee. Im 5'6" with long legs even 135lbs. My legs thank me everyday I wear them.

[All Smart Ports Upgrade]Anker® 2nd Gen Astro2 9000mAh External Battery Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Galaxy Tab 3, 2, Nexus, HTC One, One 2 (M8), MOTO, LG Optimus, PS Vita and other Smartphones and Tablets
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $79.99
3 used & new from $36.99

Nature's Path Gluten Free Hot Oatmeal, Brown Sugar Maple with Ancient Grains, 11.3 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $25.54
2 used & new from $25.54

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, February 8, 2014
lots of flavor. Not to mention the protein and fiber in it. I cant say enough good about it. It always sells out too.

Belkin  4-Foot Lightning to USB ChargeSync Cable for iPhone 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad 4G, iPad mini, and iPod touch 7G (Green)
Belkin 4-Foot Lightning to USB ChargeSync Cable for iPhone 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad 4G, iPad mini, and iPod touch 7G (Green)
Offered by Web's Best Deals
Price: Click here to see our price
15 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, February 8, 2014
would not work on my daughters ipod 5 nor my husbands i phone 5c. Plus I could not return it. When you plugged it in it would say something like.....not readable or compatible. junk! went in the garbage.

Blender Bottle with Shaker Ball 20 Oz, Pack of 3 (Blue, Red, Black)
Blender Bottle with Shaker Ball 20 Oz, Pack of 3 (Blue, Red, Black)
Offered by Healthy Choice Plus
Price: $22.48
11 used & new from $20.45

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok, February 8, 2014
what ever you do... dont put the lids in the dishwasher. Even on the top shelf. The lids wont close. Ive had to wash them by hand then boil them and snap them closed to reshape them. Otherwise they are an ok devise. Mixed breakfast drink and flaxseed very well.

BISSELL SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner, 3624
BISSELL SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner, 3624
Price: $129.00
51 used & new from $108.55

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one, February 8, 2014
I couldn't decide which one to buy at first. I went with this one. Since I've purchased this, my dogs think its ok to get sick every where. Ive used it in my van. On my furniture and many times on the rugs. It cleans very well. Suction is strong. I just suck up clean water from faucet after each use and leave lids off each container until they are dried. My sister borrowed it today. Would buy again.

Dickies Girl Juniors Short Sleeve Polo, White, Small
Dickies Girl Juniors Short Sleeve Polo, White, Small
Price: $8.79
5 used & new from $8.79

2.0 out of 5 stars to tight, February 5, 2013
Bought the size small for my 13 year old daughter.She fits into a 12-14 but they are short in length. It was skin tight. Her bra size is an A. I did like the length if offered. Had to return it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5