Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Ashley > Reviews

Browse

Ashley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ashley RSS Feed (Florida, USA)

Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for HTC One X, One X+ - Pink
Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for HTC One X, One X+ - Pink
Offered by Cimo Technologies
Price: $8.93
2 used & new from $5.95

2.0 out of 5 stars It was great until my phone shattered!!, May 16, 2013
This case protected my phone for about 8 months until just last night when I dropped it from about 2.5 feet onto hardwood and the entire screen shattered! I dropped it with the screen facing the floor so the raised ridges should have protected the phone, but they didn't because the ridges weren't high enough. There's not enough protection for drops onto the screen. I will go with a hard case next time. It sucks because I would have given this care 5 stars otherwise.
Comment Comment | Permalink

MYBAT LGLS670HPCIM025NP Slim and Stylish Protective Case for LG Optimus S/Optimus U/Optimus V - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Spring Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover!, February 7, 2012
The cover is very cute and protects the phone well. The only issue is that it is kind of difficult to take off if you want to remove the phone's battery or something. It feels nice in your hand and doesn't interfere with everyday phone usage. I recommend it.

LG Optimus S Sync & Charge USB Cable - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
LG Optimus S Sync & Charge USB Cable - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by SEVESTO
Price: $2.30
15 used & new from $1.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after less than 3 months, February 7, 2012
I bought this after my last charger stopped working in November and it has already stopped working after less than 3 months of use. Very disappointed, don't buy.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not warm, February 7, 2012
These tights aren't very warm at all. I can only wear them in 50-55 degree weather max. They also collect dust and other particles quickly which are hard to get off the material. They are comfortable but definitely not "super warm" as the title claims.

Sold
Sold
by Patricia McCormick
152 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book That All Teens Should Read, July 28, 2007
This review is from: Sold (Hardcover)
This book was an eye opener for me. It was depressing and really got me to think about the lives of people like Lakshmi and inspired me to help. I read the whole thing in 2 hours. Beware; you will feel pain for the characters and just want to escape - something these girls cannot do. This was a great and easy read - I recommend it to everyone over 13 years of age.