Profile for Rich Kosiba > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rich Kosiba RSS Feed (Broadalbin, NY)

Bayer K9 Advantix II (Over 55-lbs)
Bayer K9 Advantix II (Over 55-lbs)
Offered by Speed Sell Oana
Price: $62.00
14 used & new from $62.00

5.0 out of 5 stars No more ticks! Spot approves., December 5, 2009
Poor Spot, our five-month-old chocolate lab, had more than his share of ticks. We live in the foothills of the Adirondack mountains so there are plenty of ticks to be had and Spot has proven to be a master at retrieving them.

Over the course of three weeks he'd had four ticks on him. Who knows if there might have been others hiding under his thick coat that we couldn't find?

Since we applied the Advantix we haven't found a single tick on him. We've also found that since he has been tick-free he has been a little less hyper. Some of that is natural development at his age but even when we would remove the ticks manually we noticed that he was easier to get along with.

Spot gives this product five stars and so do I.

Back to Basics 176 Canning Funnel
Back to Basics 176 Canning Funnel
Price: $6.67
7 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you do canning you need this funnel!, November 23, 2008
I don't know why I lived without it! It sits beautifully in the mouth of the jar and the wide hole lets the food fall right into the jar like it wasn't there. Ladles seem to know just when to drip so it hits the side of the jar. You can almost hear them laughing at you. This funnel ends that! No more food running down the side of the canning jar. No more messy, sticky rims that need to be carefully cleaned before placing the lid. And it cleans very easily. I highly recommend it.

DYMO LabelWriter Media Label, CD/DVD Core Labels, White, 1-1/3", 320 per pack
DYMO LabelWriter Media Label, CD/DVD Core Labels, White, 1-1/3", 320 per pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Good canning jar labels..., November 22, 2008
I use these labels on the lids of canning jars. You reuse the jars but generally buy new lids each time you can so putting the label on the lid makes a lot of sense.

The fact that there is a hole in the center is kind of annoying but they are, after all, CD/DVD labels so I can forgive that. I got some clear plastic adhesive dots (used for sealing mailings) and put them over the label before I remove it from the backing. That holds the "label hole" in place so I get a full round label.

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Official StrategyGuide (Official Strategy Guides (Bradygames))
by Jennifer Sims
Price: $6.97
177 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Define "Strategy Guide", November 22, 2008
I got the book but I can't find the strategy guide.

I was expecting maybe a list of new talents and items (and quests that reward them) that would be helpful for a fury warrior, for example. You know, things that would GUIDE me in developing a good STRATEGY.

All I can find is a sort of table of contents for the game. A list of zones, a list of quests, a list of talents, etc. It tells me what's there but not how to use it. It doesn't categorize it in a way that would be useful in developing a good strategy.

This book is absolutely useless. I can't think of any reason why I will ever pick it up again after having reviewed it.

Wait! I just found it! On the cover it says: TAKE YOUR GAME FURTHER. Those are the only strategy-related words I've found. Unfortunately I was already doing that so the book is still useless to me.