Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for yvonne creecy > Reviews

Browse

yvonne creecy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

yvonne creecy RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

Strawberry Shortcake - Card Maker Dress Up Game for Kids in Preschool and Kindergarten
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off, May 8, 2015
My daughter wanted all the desserts so I bought them but then she can't make them because now she has to buy all the kitchen tools. What a rip off. You shouldn't have to buy extras once you've already paid. Don't waste your time downloading.

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Red
Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible pictures, April 9, 2012
I gave this camera to my mom for Christmas. I've used it as much as she has and I've been the one to transfer the pictures off the camera to the computer. She hates this camera and I've got to agree with her. The "easy share" is not so easy but she isn't that concerned with that. It's the quality of the pictures that is so horrible. They are so foggy. It looks like there is some type of film over the lens but I've cleaned it several times and it is still there. See the images I added to see what I'm talking about. Don't waste your money on this camera.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2013 2:19 PM PDT

2011  Domo  Wall Calendar
2011 Domo Wall Calendar
by Day Dream
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Domo Calendar, January 24, 2011
This review is from: 2011 Domo Wall Calendar (Calendar)
I love this calendar. The pictures on each month are bright and fun. Each day is a little television and there are domos of some sort everywhere. If you love Domo, you'll love this calendar.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't take this if it was free, December 8, 2006
This has got to be the worst vacuum I've ever owned. It clogs all the time where the dirt enters the chamber and I have to clean the filter between each use. I've had this for over a year and within the first couple of months, it had lost suction. I imagine it would be an ok vacuum for a dorm room where there is very little area to vacuum. As soon as I can afford a new vacuum, I'll be putting this one on the curb. I wouldn't even give this away.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2008 3:17 PM PDT