Profile for Kelly Pauker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelly Pauker "Katie's Mom" RSS Feed (CHICAGO, IL, US)

Page: 1 | 2
adidas Little Girls' Fashion Tricot Jacket, Bright Blue, 5
adidas Little Girls' Fashion Tricot Jacket, Bright Blue, 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, November 25, 2013
This jacket is awesome, and is so much cuter in person. My daughter is 4 and wants to wear it every day. I love the fit and style. It's so cheap I'm going to buy a second one. You won't be disappointed!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described..., May 24, 2013
These jars are not as pictured. They aren't quilted, the lids are silver and they are in a completely different colored box. I was disappointed, I did not receive what I thought I was purchasing...

Footloose (15th Anniversary Collectors' Edition)
Footloose (15th Anniversary Collectors' Edition)
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 22, 2013
I have loved this soundtrack for years! Songs are great and it always puts me in a good mood. The price is amazing, can't beat buying it for $2.99

7 For All Mankind Women's Crop Josefina Jean in Medium Destroyed Morrea, Medium Destroyed Morea, 24

1.0 out of 5 stars Bummer, February 18, 2013
I loved these jeans in the picture, and I was so disappointed when I received them. They were a button fly and not a zipper fly, and they were a boyfriend cut, not a cropped skinny. They were much baggier on than in the picture. I really wanted a cute cropped destroyed skinny and was very upset these were not as pictured or described. They are being sent back.

Gino Retro Style Paris Eiffel Tower Doodle Design IMD Hard Back Case Cover for iPhone 5 5G
Offered by uxcell
Price: $6.12
2 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, February 12, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my Mom. She absolutely loves it. The quality is great for how inexpensive it is

Rich & Skinny Jean Women's Leg Jeanacy Leather Look Jean, Owl, 24
Rich & Skinny Jean Women's Leg Jeanacy Leather Look Jean, Owl, 24
Offered by Brandfarms

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 12, 2013
Love these! True to size and fit like a glove. I would love to buy them in more colors. Another great pair by Rich and Skinny

Kelsi Dagger Women's Linzy Pump,Camel,7 M US
Kelsi Dagger Women's Linzy Pump,Camel,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, February 12, 2013
This is my second pair of the Kelsi Dagger Linzy. I have a narrower foot and they fit beautifully and true to size. The Camel Suede is way better in person than in the pictures.

3 Sprouts Storage Caddy, Walrus
3 Sprouts Storage Caddy, Walrus
Price: $14.99
16 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute tote, December 27, 2012
I use this for the diapers, wipes and lotions on my sons changing table. The tote is very sturdy and holds a lot. I love it!

Diaper Bag Insert Organizer (Orange)
Diaper Bag Insert Organizer (Orange)
Offered by PoshMargot Gear for the Urban Baby
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great organizer, December 27, 2012
I bought this based on a friend recommending it. I use it in large purses when I don't feel like taking out the diaper bag. It is awesome and sturdy.

Victorious, Microphone (Sings Make it Shine)
Victorious, Microphone (Sings Make it Shine)
Offered by Blue Daddy Enterprises
Price: $15.99
8 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy, December 27, 2012
I bough this for my 3 year old daughter. She loves it and doesn't put it down. The quality is actually great on it as we'll as the sound.

Page: 1 | 2