Profile for ariagray > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ariagray RSS Feed

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Mousse by Healthy Look Hair Color, 20 Pure Black
L'Oreal Paris Sublime Mousse by Healthy Look Hair Color, 20 Pure Black
Offered by Pangia Trading LLC
Price: $8.64
14 used & new from $3.67

1.0 out of 5 stars worst hair dye EVER!, December 7, 2011
I have been dying my own hair for a long time, like 10 years. I've dyed it all sorts of colors with all sorts of brands and this is by far and away the worst I have ever tried. I'm naturally dark blonde and decided to go dark again. The mousse didn't really foam around the roots like the box claims and you can tell my roots are a lighter color and this is the first day I dyed it. The mousse made precision dying around the edges of my hair difficult.

But the worst part is that my hair feels GROSS. Its dull and totally damaged now. I used to have soft hair and now it feels stiff and like straw. Most of the time when you dye your hair it feels softer after. I don't know if the conditioner sucked or if the chemicals are harsher because it's a mousse but either way my hair is really, really damaged now. I'm really upset.

Do not buy.

Solid Synthetic Amber Saddle Plugs - 4G - Sold as a Pair
Solid Synthetic Amber Saddle Plugs - 4G - Sold as a Pair

1.0 out of 5 stars nothing like the pic, August 18, 2011
The plugs I recieved looked like cheap yellow plastic. They had few of the bubbles shown in the picture. I guess you get what you pay for.

Imitation Turquoise Stone Saddle Plug - 4G (5mm) - Sold as a Pair
Imitation Turquoise Stone Saddle Plug - 4G (5mm) - Sold as a Pair

1.0 out of 5 stars huuuuuge flairs, August 18, 2011
I ordered the 4 guage and the product looks nice, but the flair is larger than a 2 gauge making them nearly impossible to wear. I'm really dissapointed.