Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for jess > Reviews

Browse

jess' Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jess RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
River Island Jewelry -"5 Pairs" Sterling Silver Round CZ Stone Cubic Zirconia Basket Stud Earrings 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm 7mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 25, 2016
Great quality

Super Nail - Polish Thinner 4oz
Super Nail - Polish Thinner 4oz
Offered by Larkin Supply
Price: $6.00
21 used & new from $3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, November 24, 2012
This thinner restored all of my clumpy polishes back to their original state. Love this product! I recommend this thinner!

MASH - 5 X 2 Nail Dotting Tool Set for Nail Art, Manicures and Pedicures
MASH - 5 X 2 Nail Dotting Tool Set for Nail Art, Manicures and Pedicures
Offered by MASH Nails
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, November 24, 2012
I love this set. Its very cute and I love that it comes in a plastic pouch. I was so surprised by the quality since they were so cheap. I definitely recommend these!

NFL Pittsburgh Steelers QB Jersey Hoodie - R14Ntt05 Infant/Toddler
NFL Pittsburgh Steelers QB Jersey Hoodie - R14Ntt05 Infant/Toddler

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, November 24, 2012
I love this hoodie! The colors are very bright. Irs soft on the inside. It is kind of thin though.

Design Hard Protector Skin Cover Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy Prevail M820 Boost Mobile - Zebra

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cheap, September 29, 2012
its a really cute phone case. Ive been using mine for months without it breaking. I recommend buying this case.

Pittsburgh Steelers Toddler Colorblock Adjustable Hat
Pittsburgh Steelers Toddler Colorblock Adjustable Hat

4.0 out of 5 stars A cute hat for any little steelers fan., September 29, 2012
I bought this hat for my two and a half year old son. Its super cute. It does seem bigger than all of his other toddler sized hats. The brim seems large but its still super cute. If sizing was a little better it would be five stars.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing costume!, September 29, 2012
I bought this costume for my two and a half year old son who's a huge spongebob fan. It is so cute! It looks so much better than the screen print costume. Its very well made. I can see it holding up to trick or treating along with play time uses. Very happy with my purchase!

Playskool Sesame Street Elmo's Cell Phone
Playskool Sesame Street Elmo's Cell Phone
11 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A upgrade from our old Elmo Cell Phone, November 3, 2011
I purchased this for my son as a Christmas gift. He has an older Elmo cell phone and I'm pretty sure he'll prefer this one! Once you slide the phone up a call will be made to a Sesame Street Character. I know that any Sesame Street lover will really enjoy this toy!

Sesame Street - Cookie Monster Mp3 "Player"
Sesame Street - Cookie Monster Mp3 "Player"
Offered by 123superstar
Price: $23.99
10 used & new from $9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Fun Toy!!!, November 3, 2011
I just purchased this for my son as a Christmas gift. He is a sesame street baby and Cookie Monster is his favorite character. The toy is really cute. All three songs are very upbeat. The featured Elmo song is also one that the Lets Rock Elmo sings. I'm sure any Sesame Street lover will enjoy this toy!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2011 5:36 AM PST

Simba Classic Costume Size: 2T
Simba Classic Costume Size: 2T

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest costume ever!!, October 11, 2011
I purchased this for my 18 month old. The Lion King has always been my favorite movie and when it came to theaters again we took him to see it.
He was very excited to see the Simba headpiece. The costume is very cute and fits well. He wears a size 12 months maybe 18 months depending on the brand. I was going to hem the costume but I don't even have to. The headpiece is a tad bit big but nothing to complain about. It will stay on fine as long as he doesn't mess with it! I'm hoping we won't see too many Simbas! I like to have costumes that everyone doesn't!

Page: 1 | 2