Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Sarah Lynn > Reviews

Browse

Sarah Lynn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah Lynn "Sarah Lynn" RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection (NUDE)
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection (NUDE)
Offered by KOLORIZE ME
Price: $6.55
34 used & new from $6.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful palette., June 28, 2016
I bought this as a cheaper alternative to some of the pricier palettes out there. I was pleasantly surprised at the presentation and quality. The shimmers are lovely. I don't however, like the brush included. I use my own eyeshadow brush, which is softer and blends better. I used these eyeshadows along with the NYX eyeshadow primer, which held the colors all day. The colors are pigmented enough for me, though I'm quite fair skinned, (aka pale! Lol!) Great bargain buy.

LATH.PIN Shopper Canvas Bag Owl Womens Shoulder Shopping Tote Beach Bag
LATH.PIN Shopper Canvas Bag Owl Womens Shoulder Shopping Tote Beach Bag
Offered by 9foxshops
Price: $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap cute tote, but fabric fades badly., June 28, 2016
I love anything with owls on it, and you can't beat the price of this tote. It's cheap and cute. It's very well made, with a canvas material. I bought it has a work tote, to carry on my commute every day, from the train to the office. After three months though the fabric has faded, badly! (And it's not kept near any sun or windows). It almost looks dirty in person, but the owls in the middle part of the tote are almost faded completely. I actually gave it a hand wash, hoping it was just dirt, but no the fabric really is faded. Unfortunately I had to retire this bag already. It just doesn't look nice anymore.

Angelus Acrylic Leather Paint-4oz.-Pewter
Angelus Acrylic Leather Paint-4oz.-Pewter
Offered by shoecare
Price: $8.97
6 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for my Tieks Ballet Flats!, June 1, 2016
This Angelus leather paint worked perfectly to freshen up my Tieks leather ballet flats. The pewter color is almost an exact dupe of the original Tieks color 'Metallic Pewter'. My Tieks were worn around the heel and toe area, and this leather paint worked beautifully to conceal that and make them look brand new again. I used a craft sponge to dab one thin coat all over the shoe so that it would be blended all over. I also love that this is flexible and waterproof, and it's specifically made for leather products. Will definitely be using this again when my Tieks need a touch up.

Personalized Unique Design Oblong Shaped Mouse Pad Elephant
Personalized Unique Design Oblong Shaped Mouse Pad Elephant
Offered by iMiMi
Price: $4.62
207 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely adorable, and the price makes it a steal, May 7, 2016
Absolutely adorable, and the price makes it a steal. I read some reviews that said the design was pixelated, but mine came in perfect condition. It's also very silky and soft to the wrist.

Bamboo Matcha Tea Whisk, Scoop and Small Spoon
Bamboo Matcha Tea Whisk, Scoop and Small Spoon
Offered by Accelerated Intelligence Distribution
Price: $10.71

5.0 out of 5 stars The whisk produces the perfect amount of foam when making a matcha latte, May 7, 2016
I wasn't sure I absolutely needed a bamboo matcha whisk... but as the tea enthusiast I am becoming, I really wanted it. Color me surprised: the whisk produces the perfect amount of foam when making a matcha latte. It works perfectly to get all the powder worked in and absorbed. The wooden spoon is a nice touch too, and perfect for measuring out a cup of matcha.

BLACK+DECKER TR1278B 2-Slice Toaster, Black
BLACK+DECKER TR1278B 2-Slice Toaster, Black
Price: $18.48
48 used & new from $14.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the sleek black and silver look, May 7, 2016
Love the sleek black and silver look. Great for the price. The slots are wide enough for bagels. This gets very very hot though. 3 minutes pretty much charred my toast. Learned my lesson with that! Always set to 1-2 for toast. I also like the cancel button. No more forcing the arm up like I had to do on my older, cheaper toaster. I also like the crumb catcher on the bottom, that unhooks to allow for easy cleaning.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Jackery Mini Premium 3350mAh Portable Charger - External Battery Pack, Power Bank, & Portable iPhone Charger for iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 5, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S7, S6, and S5 (Pink)
Offered by Jackery Inc
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little device, May 7, 2016
Nice little device! The metallic matte finish makes it look like a higher end product. Love the lights that tell you just how much of a charge is left on the device. Works adequately, and gets my Fire Phone a full charge when needed.

AmazonBasics Portable Power Bank with Micro USB Cable - 3,000 mAh
AmazonBasics Portable Power Bank with Micro USB Cable - 3,000 mAh

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this product in September 2015, only for ..., May 7, 2016
I bought this product in September 2015, only for it to completely stop working a few months later. I would not purchase this again. Most battery packs have a longer working life. Usually Amazon goes over and beyond with product quality, but this was a big fail.

Oster CKSTWF2000 Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel
Oster CKSTWF2000 Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel
Price: $17.86
72 used & new from $8.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little waffle maker, May 7, 2016
Perfect little waffle maker. Love using it with Krusteaz Belgian Waffle mix, because they come out nice and crispy. Takes about 4-5 minutes per waffle, this doesn't notify you when it's done, so make sure to have a timer handy. When the steam stops escaping it's generally done. (4-5min). Love the light to dark setting. And it's most definitely non stick! I've used this about four times so far. Love how small the unit is and that it stands up to store.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2016 10:03 AM PDT

Magic Chef Mcm990B 0.9 Cubic Feet 900-Watt Microwave with Digital Touch
Magic Chef Mcm990B 0.9 Cubic Feet 900-Watt Microwave with Digital Touch
28 used & new from $63.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little economy unit!, May 7, 2016
Perfect little economy unit! Even though I purchased this on Amazon, I had to go look on a few other sites for reviews. This little microwave is perfect for the price and does the job. The black finish gives a sleek and modern look. I'm quite surprised how QUIET this microwave is while cooking. You barely know it's on. The 900 watts is a step up from my old Sunbeam 700 watts. I like the quick touch minutes, and the 30 second button. If you want to customize your minutes, you have to press 'time cook' before punching in the numbers, (1-6 are set as express minutes) Our counter space is limited at our apartment, but the 0.9 cubic feet is the perfect size, and yet a full size dinner plate still fits inside and can rotate perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5