Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat, 0.5 Ounce
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat, 0.5 Ounce
Offered by HOUSEWARES
Price: $4.23
100 used & new from $2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Frustration Free Manicures, September 17, 2014
I've been using Seche Vite dry fast topcoat for the past 4 years now. It makes polishing my nails frustration free! I cannot use regular topcoats anymore. Seche dries my polish completely within 5 minutes. Actually, within 2 minutes you are dent free, and don't have to worry about bumping your manicure and denting your polish. Seche Vite has saved me many tears, lol. My manicures also last really long when I use it. I can get a good full 7 days with no chips, only tip wear. The only con is halfway through the bottle it will get sticky and goopy. So you should always have a bottle of Seche Restore on hand to revive your bottle of Seche Vite. What else can I say? I am addicted to this stuff and have to have at least 2 bottles around at all times. :)

Zoya Mod Mattes Mini Nail Polish Trio
Zoya Mod Mattes Mini Nail Polish Trio

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Nail Polish from Zoya, September 17, 2014
Zoya has top quality nail polish, they are one of my favorite nail polish brands. I've been wanting these matte colors for awhile, but because they have been discontinued they are hard to find! Still I'm happy to have them in mini form. The Zoya matte polishes last awhile without chipping, and the colors are beautifully bright!

Rhonna Designs
Rhonna Designs
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Add elegant, vintage, kitschy touches to your photos., July 5, 2014
This review is from: Rhonna Designs (App)
This app is more for adding a personalized touch to all your photos, or for creating elegant, vintage, kitschy meme's to share. It makes all photos the perfect size for use on Instagram. There is in app purchasing, but I think it comes with enough frames, fonts, graphics to add something special. I've purchased this both for my Kindle Fire HDX, and my Samsung Galaxy S3, I love it that much!

Bose IE2 audio headphones
Bose IE2 audio headphones
Offered by Wizard-Electroland
Price: $99.95
9 used & new from $58.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable in ear design., June 28, 2014
The very first pair of Bose headphones lasted me five years. The sound recently went in one ear, so I decided to upgrade to the new IE2 design.

First off, Bose in ear headphones are the most comfortable ones I've tried. Both the original and the IE2. The silicone in ear piece is so comfortable you forget it is in your ear. While other in ear designs start to hurt my ears and make then burn after awhile. I really like the new StayHear tips. I thought they would feel weird- but they are soft silicone and once in place you do not feel them. An improvement from the original Bose in ear phones- is that there's a little plastic tab on each on that keeps the silicone in place. The original ones did not have that, and you would occasionally lose a silicone piece.

Other is the sound- is just amazing. The bass is nice. This design is not noise canceling, but is perfect for my train commutes to work because others cannot hear my music, as with other earphone designs. That's a big plus because I prefer to ride in the quiet car, and I won't disturb other riders with these.

Considering my last pair lasted me 5 years and the quality and comfort are superb I will stick with Bose for all my headphone needs. They may be a bit pricy at $100, but they are well well worth the price.

Winstonia Second Generation Nail Art Stamping Image Plates Set - 22 Pieces w/ 160 Images
Offered by Winstonia Store
Price: $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargain, Good Quality!, June 28, 2014
Winstonia was my very first nail stamping set. I like that you get 22 pieces for an affordable price. It covers all the major holidays, besides other fun designs. The plates are small, but nice quality and transfer nicely too. I use my Winstonia plates often. I own the 1st and 2nd generation plates.

Winstonia 20 pc Nail Art Stamp Stamping Image Plate Set, Manicure Pedicure - First Generation
Offered by Winstonia Store
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargain, June 28, 2014
Winstonia was my very first nail stamping set. I like that you get 20 pieces for $15. It covers all the major holidays, besides other fun designs. The plates are small, but nice quality and transfer nicely too. I use my Winstonia plates often.

Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)
Price: $349.00
14 used & new from $250.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pros and Cons of the HDX, June 28, 2014
I have upgraded to every new Kindle Fire since the original in 2011. I'll give some pro's & con's about the HDX.

Pro's:

- Extremely lighter at 13 oz than the previous model.
- Faster processor and more ram at 2GB- no lag time anymore switching between apps.
- Larger volume and power buttons
- Dual front AND rear camera
- Screen is more vibrant

Cons:

- Wi-fi antenna issues. I had to have my HDX replaced by Amazon because of these wi-fi issues. It seems there's a defect with some of the HDX models. It will say you are connected to the internet, you will have a full bar connection, but will be unable to view webpages, etc. You have to turn off and then turn on the wi-fi to get it working again. It's frustrating when you need to reset the connection several times in an hour.

- Body is not as sleek. I liked the design of the HD model. It was curved, the backing had a rubber grip. On the HDX it is a more boxy design and up the top the rubber grip ends and is replaced with shiny plastic near the speakers and rear camera, which gives you less grip.

Sony DSCW830/B 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
Sony DSCW830/B 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $74.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Camera, June 28, 2014
I have purchased several Sony Cyber-shots over the years. I like that they take warmer quality photos, and are affordable. What I don't like so much with this model, is that the body is now plastic, where in the past it was metal. I fear dropping this one, as with an all plastic body it will be prone to cracking, etc.

There's an improvement in this model- with the fact that you can now charge your battery IN the camera. You just plug your camera into an outlet or computer to charge. In past models you always had to remove the battery and what would happen was the door latch would eventually break and you would have to tape it shut. I'm really pleased that I can now charge the battery in the camera so it will prevent wear and tear on the battery door.

The quality of photos and macros, etc is still really nice. You can set it to automatic or custom settings. I use my camera a lot on the macro setting because I am a beauty blogger and take photographs of nail polish color on my nails. Aside from the body being plastic on this model, everything else I'm happy with.

MESSY MANSION MM44 Nail Art Stamping Plate - Lace Theme
MESSY MANSION MM44 Nail Art Stamping Plate - Lace Theme
Offered by Messy Mansion
Price: $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Etching., June 28, 2014
I have been using Messy Mansion stamping plates for awhile. I used to order from their Australian website directly, but I like that they now have stock in the USA on Amazon. Shipping took 3 days. What I like about Messy Mansion plates, is that the etching on the plates is superb for picking up designs and transferring to your nails. I also like the variety of designs they have for sale.

MESSY MANSION MM43 Nail Art Stamping Plate - Steampunk Theme