Profile for Mildred Simon-Dufault > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mildred Simon-Dufault RSS Feed (Litchfield, NH United States)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay., May 30, 2014
After losing 20 lbs, it is necessary to purchase new bras. I had high hopes for this bra, but the fit is just okay, with popover above the top of the bra. I'm not a fan of the unsightly "bump" this leaves under slim fit clothing. I would have loved to try this bra in 1 cup size up from the 34DDD, but since Bali discontinued "unprofitable sizes" years ago, I am not surprised it is not available. However, I was hoping with the increased popularity of breast augmentation for women with slender bodies that it would become profitable for companies to manufacture more bras with narrow backs and large cups. The support is also just okay. It amazes me that bra manufacturers think that stretch cups and stretch straps (with no shoulder padding/comfort) effectively support large breasts. For me, Glamorise produces bras with superior support and comfort and back smoothing ability. I do like Bali's 3562 style, but would have preferred their non-underwire version of this which they also discontinued years ago.

Smart Sheep 6-Pack XL Premium 100% Wool Dryer Balls (Reusable, #1 All-Natural Fabric Softener ~ Best Ranked, Great Gift)
Offered by Mama Moon Boutique
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I bought these a long time ago!, April 28, 2014
After 6 months of eyeing these wool dryer balls to replace dryer sheets, I finally decided to try them. I was afraid that my clothes would not come out of the dryer as soft as with dryer sheets; but I also wanted to get rid of the chemicals. I am amazed. My clothes come out of the dryer soft and fluffy. I have an adult son who is severely disabled and we use cloth diapers under his face to absorb his saliva. His skin is very sensitive; so I am very picky about the softness of the clothes that are up against his face all day and night. These dryer balls passed the test. I will be giving them as Christmas gifts later this year.

Z by Malouf 100% Natural Talalay Latex Contour Neck Pillow, Standard
Z by Malouf 100% Natural Talalay Latex Contour Neck Pillow, Standard
Offered by LinenSpa
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pillow ever!, January 30, 2012
Please Malouf, don't ever stop making this pillow. Don't change a thing. It is perfect. The latex in this pillow is sooo soft. It feels softer than 14 ILD, like sleeping on a cloud. The size of the pillow and its' contours fit my short neck beautifully. I have no neck pain in the morning. For years I have used an old homemedic small memory foam contour pillow that is no longer made. I have tried to replace it with something similar simply due to the pillows age but have not found any pillows that are soft enough and work with my short neck...until now. Fantastic. I love it!

Basket Strainer
Basket Strainer
Offered by Dealway
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $11.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Mostly plastic., December 26, 2011
I was disappointed in this product. I ordered this basket strainer to go with my new Artisan 16 gauge stainless steel sink. The picture indicates that the entire product is stainless steel. A stainless steel strainer is held in white plastic with a cheap looking black washer and screw on white plastic nut. I would have been willing to pay more for a quality product without all the plastic. I'm afraid of the plastic breaking and a leak ruining my new kitchen cabinets.