Profile for YouBETTERrun! > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

YouBETTERrun! RSS Feed

Planning in the USA: Policies, Issues, and Processes
Planning in the USA: Policies, Issues, and Processes

2.0 out of 5 stars Too many typos in the Kindle edition!, November 4, 2013
Content wise, this is a good basic introduction read on planning and zoning. I'm not sure about the hard or paperback editions but there there is no excuse for an electronic Kindle edition to have as many typos as it does - run spell check for God's sake! I notice a typo or a missing word about every 5 pages.

Kool Stop Avid Elixir Organic Disc Brake Pads
Kool Stop Avid Elixir Organic Disc Brake Pads
Price: $16.13
32 used & new from $10.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Howled like a banshee!!!, May 10, 2012
I have Avid Elixir 3 brakes and replaced my original pads with these. First of all, they were not a perfect fit. I had to sand the paint off of the left and right sides in order to get them to fit and then they screeched from the get go. And I mean LOUD. I can put up with a little noise but people 3 mountains and 2 counties over heard me coming. It was really bad. One other reviewer commented that they were not manufactured to the same tolerances as the Avids and I agree. Stick with the OEM.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2013 8:20 PM PDT

Isotoner Men's Microterry Clog Slipper, Medium, Black
Isotoner Men's Microterry Clog Slipper, Medium, Black
Offered by Emuna Gifts
Price: $36.00
2 used & new from $29.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable at first but..., February 19, 2012
I was excited to get a new pair of slippers because outside of my running shoes, I spend more time in them than any other pair. When they arrived, the foam on the inside bottom of the shoe was nice and full - really comfortable. But the foam has completely compressed after about 2 months and they are now basically flat slippers now with no heel cushioning. I spent $22 on them and they are really more of a $15 pair at most.

These slippers do, however, have pluses: they do not smell and are washable. And so far, their construction is holding up. We'll see...