Profile for T. Aragon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Aragon "Tamera" RSS Feed (CA)

The Disorganized Mind: Coaching Your ADHD Brain to Take Control of Your Time, Tasks, and Talents
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This book changed my life, November 19, 2008
As a 46 year old adult, I have joked and been joked about most of my life about being ADHD, yet never took the time to be diagnosed. (While I was growing up ADHD was not understood, therefore never considered). I am a business owner, mother and lead a very busy life. I decided to finally to read a book on ADHD and found this one by Nancy Ratey was the one I chose and was able to download it to my Kindle immediately.

I was shocked,relieved, upset and happy all at the same time to look at the list of symptoms to find that I felt I was reading my autobiography. As I was able to read through, I kept thinking the symptom on each title would not fit me....but when reading the descriptions, they did. I have already implemented many of the suggestions made in the book to deal with the challenges I have faced on my life- and they are working for me! It is such a relief to be able to stop beating myself up for what I have been trying to fix by sheer will, constantly frustrated and angry at myself at my failure to do so..to finally see solutions that work. And I loved how she said over and over again. YOU are YOU...not your ADHD. I know I am a good person and could never understand why my actions and words so often were not congruent with who I thought I was. Now it all makes so much sense. I can't thank Nancy enough for taking the time to write this book, assisting people like me, to be more patient with myself as I find strategies and ways to implement them in order to find forgiveness and understanding for myself and from others.

The Pursuit of God
The Pursuit of God
by A. W. Tozer
166 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally came, February 7, 2007
This review is from: The Pursuit of God (Paperback)
Product took a little long to get here by comparison to other 4 books ordered but arrived in good condition