Profile for Celestialsky29 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 363

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Celestialsky29 RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kona French Press #1 Premium Coffee Maker & Tea Press-Thick Thermal Shock Resistant 34oz Glass *BONUS Screen Limited Time Offer-Easy Clean 3 Piece Stainless Steel Parts-Best Espresso Maker Gift Perfect for All Coffee Lovers by Idylc Homes ✔Buy With Confidence 100% RISK FREE GUARANTEE
Offered by Idylc Homes
Price: $29.89
4 used & new from $26.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, July 8, 2014
This is a very nice coffee press! Not only is it stylish but it works really well and is easy and smooth to use. One of my biggest complaints about French Press Coffee Makers is that you get a lot of grounds in your coffee. This one left my cup with only a few, very fine grounds. If you are single, and you just want one cup of coffee, this is perfect for you. If you have limited counter space, and don't have room for a coffeemaker, this is perfect for you. The price is right as well!

PROFESSIONAL Long Handled Metal Shoe Horn - Personally Adjustable 16" to 31" - Top Quality, Very Strong, Stainless Steel, Extra-Long Telescopic, Extendable & Collapsible - Light-Weight Shoe Spoon For Shoes, Boots & Footwear - LIFETIME WARRANTY [Color: Black]
Offered by Living Concept

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, July 4, 2014
If you have back pain, or just a hard time bending down, you know how hard it can be to put your shoes on. This shoe horn helps that issue, and it works really well. I used it, and thought it was sturdy and easy to maneuver. If you are looking for a nice shoe horn, give this one a try.

Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle, 20-Ounce, Purple
Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle, 20-Ounce, Purple
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, June 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This bottle works great, for on the go drink mixing. If you are going to the gym, and wanting a protein shake afterwards, this bottle is absolutely perfect! It mixes well without the use of ice. Just put your powder in, add water, and shake vigorously. This mixed my protein powder well, and I didn't have any clumps. Rubbermaid is a great brand, and consistently makes exceptional products. I know I am getting a good quality product when I choose Rubbermaid!

HIGH QUALITY Jute Tote Bags [2 Pack] - 100% Natural Hessian & Reusable Burlap Totes - Ideal Grocery Store, Beach, Retail Shopping, Work, School Bag / Mesh Totes With Top Rope Handles - Ideal Easter Bunny Bag For Women, Girls, Teens & Kids - Eco-Friendly & Recyclable [Foldable Set of 2]
Offered by D & M Innovation
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, sturdy, quality bags, June 27, 2014
These are very nice, sturdy, strong bags. The handles are a very soft material and they add to the style of the bag. There is a little velcro attachment to partially close the bag. You could use these bags for groceries, to take things to work, or for produce shopping at the Farmers Market. If you need a small tote, to throw a few things in, this will work perfectly! I like them!

Bittersweet: A Novel
Bittersweet: A Novel
by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore
Price: $15.81
70 used & new from $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to read, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Bittersweet: A Novel (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I found this book dragged quite a bit, and at times, I had to make myself continue to read it. I had a hard time liking the characters. I couldn't finish this book, it just drug on too long and was very uninteresting. Some of the story lines weren't believable and I just didn't care anymore about what happened to either of the girls, or how the story turned out. I see that there are mixed reviews, so if you think you might like it, then go for it. I, however, wouldn't recommend it.

Paint Brush Set & FREE Zipper Storage Case/Display Stand ***Lifetime Quality Guarantee*** Acrylic, Oil & Watercolour Paintbrush Kit 12-Piece. Wood Handle, Synthetic Brushes. Art Kits for Kids, Beginner, Student and Professional Artist by Chameleon Art Supplies.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Paintbrushes!, June 24, 2014
These are high quality paintbrushes, with an array of sizes to fit your every need. I have used 5 different sizes, and they have all been perfect in construction and necessity. I love the zipper pouch container! I can keep all my brushes, organized and zipped up, away from my naughty little cat who would love to have a chance to chew on these.

I can use these for painting, or crafts, and I have used them for both. I have used them to paint a display for my anklets, and to paint decoupage on a lightswitch cover. They clean up easily and well.

I would highly recommend these if you are looking for a quality paintbrush set!

NETGEAR Smart WiFi Router AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit  (R6300v2)
NETGEAR Smart WiFi Router AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit (R6300v2)
Price: Click here to see our price
68 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, June 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This modem works great! I am able to connect every time, and stay connected. It was easy to set up and easy to understand. My old modem would stop working for no reason, and I would have to restart it in order to connect. This one, so far, has had absolutely no issues.

Sony XBAH1 Hybrid 2-Way Driver In-Ear Headphones
Sony XBAH1 Hybrid 2-Way Driver In-Ear Headphones
Price: Click here to see our price
49 used & new from $83.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sound but overpriced, June 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I thought the sound was okay on these. As usual, there isn't enough bass, but the sound was good. I think these are way overpriced for the sound quality. The sound was good, but it wasn't excellent. They come with a nice carrying case, which is better then most that I have seen. If you are looking for a quality earbud for a decent price, I would suggest continuing to shop around. If the price was lower on these, I would give them 5 stars.

eneloop AA with 4 Position Charger, 1800 cycle, Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries, 4 Pack (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Kellards
Price: $21.95
22 used & new from $17.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect answer to an annoying problem!, June 22, 2014
I bought a toy for my cat, that runs through batteries like crazy. So, I did the research, and bought this charger. I'm glad I did! It's perfect, works well, and actually charges the batteries so that they last longer then the store bought ones. I was having to replace store bought batteries every 2 weeks. With this charger, they last at least 3 weeks, and nearly a month.

My only gripe is that you have to charge 4 batteries at all times. So, if you use 2 batteries in one appliance and 2 batteries in another, you can't charge 2 of the batteries by themselves, you have to pull the 2 batteries out of the other appliance in order to charge them. All 4 batteries have to be in this unit in order for it to charge.

I have a new set of batteries on the way, so that will solve that problem.

This charger is awesome! Buy it, seriously! It is one of the best investments I have made!

Kauai Coffee Garden Isle Medium Roast, 12 Single Serve Cups, 4.2 Ounce
Kauai Coffee Garden Isle Medium Roast, 12 Single Serve Cups, 4.2 Ounce
Price: $8.50
7 used & new from $8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust, genuine pleasant flavor, June 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These little coffee pods are packed full of flavor. The flavor is strong, yet smooth and it doesn't leave a burnt taste in your mouth, like some Starbucks coffees do. I prefer the medium roast flavors, and this one lived up to its name.

The box comes with a foil bag in it. The pods need to remain in the box, because they need to be sealed in that bag. The bottom of these are mesh as opposed to plastic, so they can lose their flavor or go stale if exposed to air for too long. You won't be able to put these in your K-Cup displays. The lack of plastic, however, cuts down on the waste which is better for the environment.

I like these! If you are looking for a nice coffee, with a smooth taste, give these a try!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20