Profile for Celestialsky29 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 522

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Celestialsky29 RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
EAS Hydrate Workout Supplement, 9.6 Ounce
EAS Hydrate Workout Supplement, 9.6 Ounce
Price: $11.43

1.0 out of 5 stars Salty drink anyone?, January 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This tastes like salt. It is a salty drink with a hint of orange. It may hydrate you, but I can't get past the gross taste. I don't know how this got so many good reviews. I really dislike it.

Herbal Essences  Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir, 2.8 Fluid Ounce
Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir, 2.8 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturized without weighing my hair down., January 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This oil makes my hair soft without weighing it down. I was worried that it would be heavy, as I have thin, fine hair and all oils weigh it down, but this oil didn't do that. I used a very small amount, not quite a full pump. I started on my ends, and then spread some into the body of my hair, while avoiding the roots. I have wavy hair, and when I put heavy products in it, the waves are really hard to achieve. This didn't affect that at all. My hair feels soft and it seems to have eliminated some of the static electricity that I get in the dry winter.

I didn't notice a strong scent, in fact, I didn't notice a scent at all. That is good for someone who is sensitive to perfumes.

I like it! Give it a try if you are looking for something to hydrate your hair, but not weigh it down.

The Magician's Lie: A Novel
The Magician's Lie: A Novel
by Greer Macallister
Price: $18.44
60 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well written, descriptive book that grabs you and doesn't let go!, January 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Is Arden telling the truth, or is it all an illusion? After being arrested one night, after her performance, Arden is taken to the station by the town cop. The night is spent pulling the story out of her, as to why she murdered her husband. Arden takes him down a journey of her life.

I loved the way this book was written. Greer Macallister writes in such a way that I felt as if I was there in the scene. Every paragraph is full of the perfect amount of description, that it takes the reader on a journey with Arden. I found this book very hard to put down. The story telling aspect is engaging, and I couldn't wait to find out what happened next.

The ending left something to be desired, but the book was written so well. I look forward to reading more by Greer. If you are looking for a intriguing book that grabs you after the first chapter, then give this one a read!

Nivea Coconut Body Wash, Coconut, 16.9 Ounce, (Pack of 3)
Nivea Coconut Body Wash, Coconut, 16.9 Ounce, (Pack of 3)
Price: $17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells fantastic!, January 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Let the luscious scent of coconut whisk you away into a land of beaches and sunshine. As you lather up with this creamy, moisturizing body wash, try to forget that you are getting ready for work and heading back into the snowy winter wonderland outside.

This body wash lathers well, is creamy, and smells fantastic. I love the smell of coconut. The scent doesn't linger on your skin, which is nice when you work in an office where you aren't allowed to wear perfumes. It seems to moisturize better then most, which is nice in this dry air that we have in the winter.

Give this a try if you are looking for a nice, refreshing body wash that smells like the tropical island you are dreaming of moving to.

Avery Index Maker White Dividers, 8-Tab, Laser/Ink Jet, 3-Hole, Letter Size (8.5 x 11), Clear, 8 per Set (11417 )
Price: $3.99
39 used & new from $0.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, January 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are sturdy, easy to use, dividers with tabs that you can print to label them. I love Avery, because their website is full of templates for all of their products. You can go to their site to choose font designs. Once you have done so, you can print them for these tabs.

What more can I say. They are great dividers, so if you are looking for some, buy these!

Master Craft Camo Cap Hangup Organizer
Master Craft Camo Cap Hangup Organizer
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, January 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This hanger works well if you can hang it on a hook, on the inside of your closet. I have a hook that is on the wall, and it works well there. Since the organizer doesn't spin, and there is not a back side to it, it works better if you can hang it where it is facing you.

Like the picture shows, you can hang 3 hats nicely. In order to hang more, you have to double them up, which is fine. I only have a few hats, and I hardly wear them, but when I am trying to find one, it is annoying because I have them in a box. This hanger makes it really convenient. Now I can just grab one and go.

It is handy, but it would be nice if it was 2 sided, and it spun. You could then hang it in your closet, and turn it around to get hats on either side. It would hold more hats that way.

If the above issues don't bother you, then give this a try. It is convenient, and the price is right!

Life n Soul LnS-KiiTAG-B KiiTAG-B Bluetooth 4.0 Item Finder, Bluetooth Lost and Found Device Mobile Accessories - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, January 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Mine won't work. I installed the battery and pressed the button. It lights up with a blue light. I then downloaded the app, which was a breeze. I signed up, told it to recognize my device, and it did. I told the app to find my device, and the screen displayed a little radar thing. Nothing happened. I am holding the device in one hand, and my phone in the other hand. I pressed the button on the device, the blue light came on, nothing happened. It says I have a full battery, when the app is open.

It find my device once, and then it wouldn't find it again. I tried pairing it 5 times, with the phone sitting right next to is, and it couldn't find it.

The battery doesn't lay completely flat once I put it in the device. The cheap battery cover with the itty bitty, barely there screw doesn't lay completely flush against the unit, once the battery is installed.

Don't waste your money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2015 3:13 PM PST

John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Immunity Primer, 3.1 Fluid Ounce
John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Immunity Primer, 3.1 Fluid Ounce
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves my hair looking greasy and lifeless, January 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Have static in your hair? Have dry air? Get ease, with Frizz Ease. Yep, it works, and it works well! I have the worst air in my apartment. My cat won't let me pet her, because she gets shocked. With just one pass of my brush, my hair goes straight into static mode, standing straight up. After I wash and dry my hair, I style my bangs. If I don't use something, they stand straight up the minute I take a brush to them.

Edited 1/27/15:
After 3 uses, this serum now leaves my hair looking greasy and unwashed. When I go to wash my hair, my shampoo doesn't lather and I have to wash my hair twice in order to get this stuff out. I use about 1/8 of a teaspoon, so I use very little, and it still does this to my hair.

I originally gave this 5 stars, but have changed it to 2 stars. I can't use this anymore. It makes my hair look horrible. I have thin, fine hair and it makes it look completely lifeless.

L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Revitalift Daily Re-Volatizing Concentrated Serum, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $13.71

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, I like it., January 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It may be too early to tell, but I haven't noticed much of a difference with this. I do, however, notice that it plumps my skin right after I use it. My cheeks look a little puffier, which isn't necessarily a good thing. Nobody else would notice this, and perhaps my eyes are deceiving me, or the 7 pounds I have gained over the last couple months are standing out to me.

Regardless, I like the consistency of the formula, but I'm not fond of the scent. It dissipates quickly, which is nice, but it is a pretty strong scent for a few minutes. When you are putting stuff like this near your nose, it would be nice if it was unscented. It isn't oily, and it soaks in quickly.

The pump is set up to disperse a small amount. I use one pump for one cheek and half of my chin, one pump for the other half and one pump for my forehead. That amount seems perfect, as my skin isn't sticky after I use it.

I will continue to use it, and see what it does in time. L'Oreal is a great brand, and I have always been happy with their products!

Black & Decker BL4000R XL Blast Party Blender
Black & Decker BL4000R XL Blast Party Blender
Price: $64.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is one powerful blender, with 4 speeds! You can mix up 9 cups of slushies, smoothies, or whatever you want. That is a big blender capacity. The red color looks so sharp sitting on the counter.

The Chill Sleeve works better when you have more in the blender cup. It works okay. It works better with it, then without it, but you still need to drink up the slushies fairly quickly, or they will begin to melt.

The lid has a round cup that has measurements on the side for alcohol. I think that is really handy. The cup sits upside down in the lid, and screws into place. You must have the cup in the lid when you use the blender, or you will have slushy on your ceiling. The lid has a little spout mechanism that pops up when you want to pour your drink. It must be snapped completely down when you are blending, or you will have a mess.

The plastic smell of this blender is overpowering when you first pull it out of the box. I hand washed both pieces before I used it. I put the lid on it, and the next morning, after I took the lid off, the plastic smell was back in full force. I'm not fond of this. I am hoping that it will dissipate in time.

It comes with a recipe book, and illustrations that tell you which speed works best for what you are wanting to make. It has an on/off switch that turns off automatically if you haven't used it for about a minute. It has the 4 speeds, and also the pulse option. It also has suction cups on the base, so it doesn't move around while you are blending. The blender cup and lid are dishwasher friendly.

I really like it! It is going to be a great addition to my kitchen!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2015 8:54 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20