Profile for Andres O > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Andres O "Andres" RSS Feed (Col. South America)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sure-Pak MRE Full Meal Kit with Heater-Single Meal
Sure-Pak MRE Full Meal Kit with Heater-Single Meal
Price: $11.41
7 used & new from $4.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Too old. Not fresh MREs. From 3 to 4 year old., September 7, 2014
Too old. I bought 3 mre's, one was made on july 2010 (code 0198x) the other was dated jun 2011 (1153c) an the last one (1206c) july 2011. Acording to mreinfo.com, if strored at 70 F., the first one is long past due, the second has 12 monts to go and the third one has only 3 months left.

POWERGEN Dual USB Wall Charger, 12-Watt, White
POWERGEN Dual USB Wall Charger, 12-Watt, White
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $11.99
5 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works fine, March 9, 2014
It works. It charges an ipad and an iphone at the same time. It wont charge two ipads at once.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead on arrival, March 9, 2014
It feels cheap. Not as apealing as it apears in the photos. In adition mine didnt work. Dead on arrival.

Nolan Bluetooth E-Box 2.11 for N-COM Helmet Stereo BNCOM52700003-Z
Nolan Bluetooth E-Box 2.11 for N-COM Helmet Stereo BNCOM52700003-Z

5.0 out of 5 stars Works flawlessly with iPhone for calls and music and for bike to bike communication up to at least 200 meters., April 20, 2012
I use it on a Nolan N43 with basic kit 2 and an iPhone 4. Works flawlessly with iPhone for calls and music and for bike to bike communication up to at least 200 meters.

The First Ride
The First Ride
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great adventure beautifully written., March 28, 2012
This review is from: The First Ride (Kindle Edition)
Congratulations to the author. A great adventure beautifully written. As I finished the book and came back to write this review I saw the actual photos of the author in panama and the motorcycle i have been imagining all this days while reading the book. I recommend it to every beginner rider dreaming on carry on a similar adventure.

Heavy Duty Motorcycle cover (XL) with cable & lock. Fits up to 94" length Medium cruiser, Large sport bike.
Offered by Formosa Covers
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars XL size fits perfectly a Triumph Scrambler 2012., March 21, 2012
XL size fits perfectly a Triumph Scrambler 2012. It covers up to the ground. It seems to be perfectly waterproof and it's easy to put on and off. I recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy. I can tie a dirt bike by myself. It Works flawlessly., July 13, 2011
I use it to carry a 150cc dirt bike every weekend on a 60 mile trip that includes 5 miles of open roads. It works very nice. I believe is not intended for open roads so I don't push it there. I'm an average 40 years old man and I can push my bike into the ramp and tie it without help. Once it's up the ramp, I lean the bike against the truck while I tie it up. It doesn't include straps or a pin for the trailer. When I'm done using it I can carry it on my shoulder and store it in a garage. The bolts to secure the bike broke when tighten to much but I could replace them very easily for shorter ones that resist better the torque. Colombia, South America.

Perrycraft Roof Rack for 1996 - 2004 Nissan Pathfinder
Perrycraft Roof Rack for 1996 - 2004 Nissan Pathfinder

5.0 out of 5 stars It does fit the pathfinder 98. Photos included., July 13, 2011
It does fit the pathfinder 98. They are higher and not similar in any way to the original roof rack so the end look is different. It will take a lot of weight. I can tell by the look of it, in comparison to the original, that it can take a lot more weight. The bars are thick and the extra height over the roof is convenient.

Factory Effex (09-68130) Universal Moto Sticker Kit
Factory Effex (09-68130) Universal Moto Sticker Kit
Offered by Powersport Parts
Price: $19.09
14 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable for a dirtbike, July 13, 2011
They are very durable. The letters are Kawasaki format but the green is slightly different from the original Kawasaki green. I liked them.

Icon Interceptor Reflective Motorcycle Vest - Mil-Spec Orange (Small / Medium 2830-0187)
Offered by Orange Custom Cycle
Price: $80.00
7 used & new from $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice good reflective and document holder, June 30, 2011
I use a medium size on top of icon chest and back protection vest and its steel roomy. The document holder on front is attached with Velcro and its nice. Two side pockets with zippers and one chest pocket inside. I sawed a two way radio holder to keep my portable at hand when offroading.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3