Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Sarah W. McCosham > Reviews

Browse

Sarah W. McCosham's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah W. McCosham RSS Feed (cincinnati, oh)

For the Right Reasons: America's Favorite Bachelor on Faith, Love, Marriage, and Why Nice Guys Finish First
Offered by HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for Bachelor fans, April 11, 2015
A must for any fan of the Bachelor!

Hart of Dixie: The Complete Third Season
Hart of Dixie: The Complete Third Season
DVD
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun show reminiscent of Gilmore Girls, May 4, 2014
If you liked GIlmore Girls, you'll like Hart of Dixie. The setting is a picturesque small town, the characters are quirky yet nuanced and real, and the tone is fun and at times silly. Yes, this show can be kind of ridiculous at times with some of the situations and small-town traditions, but there's a lot of heart to it, and it's an enjoyable 42-minute escape for me every week.

Parenthood Season 3
Parenthood Season 3
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most underrated shows on TV, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Parenthood Season 3 (Amazon Video)
Parenthood started out a bit choppy and the characters often unlikable, but it really hits its stride in Season 3. This is a very heartwarming, fun to watch, humorous and bittersweet show about family. Cast is great and storylines very interesting!

Coby KCD150 Under-the-Cabinet CD Player with AM/FM Radio (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Price, January 4, 2011
I was looking for a small cd/radio for the nursery, but everything was so bulky and ugly. Since we have built-ins in the nursery, we decided that an under-cabinet type of cd player would work nicely. This product is light-weight and attractive, and was a piece of cake to install. The sound quality on this player is amazing -- just as good as a (much more expensive) Tivoli system that we have! Overall, perfect for the price -- we have no complaints.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2013 2:03 PM PST

Amy's Organic Soups, Fat Free Alphabet, 14.1 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Amy's Organic Soups, Fat Free Alphabet, 14.1 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $30.10
18 used & new from $30.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back memories!, July 28, 2010
I'm pregnant, and lately have been craving foods from my childhood (like peanut butter sandwiches, barbecue chips, apple juice). I've been in a soup mood lately and bought a bunch of Amy's soups at Whole Foods. This soup is light and delicious, and tastes like spaghetti O's! Of course it is more soup-like and healthier, but that's what this reminded me of!

The Options Playbook, Expanded 2nd Edition: Featuring 40 strategies for bulls, bears, rookies, all-stars and everyone in between.
by Brian Overby and TradeKing
Price: $29.59
21 used & new from $27.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Options 101, January 21, 2010
Having recently started working as a writer for an investment research company, this book has proven to be most helpful with my understanding of options. As an English major, I had no experience with the world of options, which is quite intimidating for someone without a financial background! This book nicely broke down options and option strategies, with a sense of humor that actually made it fun to read! I highly recommend this book for anyone with an interest in options, as this book is a delightful read for those venturing into the world of option trading!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture/Description Not Helpful, February 7, 2009
This would have been exactly what we were looking for, except that it was way too small for our 45 lb. lab/collie mix. I ordered a Medium, as my dog is Medium-sized and the picture shows a similar-sized lab in the jacket. When it arrived, I was disappointed to find that the coat would not even clasp, and the material was a costume-y velvet material. I wish the site had a better size chart that used weight, as well as a more helpful picture that reflected the size of the jacket advertised.

Norpro 6-Count Nonstick Donut Pan
Norpro 6-Count Nonstick Donut Pan
Price: $12.76
25 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Donuts!, September 14, 2008
This is the best kitchen purchase I have ever made! I regularly make vegan donuts, and have always struggled with achieving the conventional donut form. With this pan, you simply spoon your batter in the molds and 10 minutes later, you have perfect donuts! I recommend spraying a bit of cooking spray into the molds to ease pulling the donuts out - with this method you're guaranteed to get perfect donuts with nothing sticking in th pan! I will be purchasing another one so I can make a dozen at a time!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2013 6:27 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, functional clock!, November 11, 2007
This clock was on my wedding registry, but unfortunately no one ordered it for us. Instead we were given a heavy glass/metal clock that we put up on our wall. One night a few weeks ago, we heard a loud shattering sound and came down to find that the clock had fallen off the wall. The glass was in about twenty pieces and the metal was bent. The next day I ordered the Infinity Raised Numbers Clock, and it arrived quickly. It is lightweight and really makes the room stand out. I like that the numbers are all kind of angled, but still "conventional" enough that it's always easy to tell the time. I have never seen this clock anywhere else, and feel like I have a unique product that will last.