Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Rubberduckiemom > Reviews

Browse

Rubberduckiemom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rubberduckiemom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Palace Songs Interactive Replacement Figure, Beauty and the Beast, Princess Belle
3 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, May 1, 2016
Worked perfectly to replace the Belle from a hand-me-down toy castle we received.

Paparazzi Props Party Accessory (1 count) (2/Pkg)
Paparazzi Props Party Accessory (1 count) (2/Pkg)
Price: $6.51
14 used & new from $4.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as I expected, May 1, 2016
Maybe it was my misunderstanding but I expected these to be cardboard (I had searched for "cardboard" so I was disappointed that they arrived as plastic- like a plastic table cloth). That aside, It was difficult to get the wrinkles out of them so that they would hand smoothly- basically they didn't look great out of the box. In the end, we were able to use one on an entrance door to our event and it looked good; after a great deal of "Smoothing" and tape they flat against the window. I don't know that I would purchase them again but we were able to use them.

Welcome To Our Home Scroll Vinyl Wall 13x28 Window Decal Sticker Home Decor
Welcome To Our Home Scroll Vinyl Wall 13x28 Window Decal Sticker Home Decor
Offered by G & B Vinyl Decals
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, May 1, 2016
Just as advertised- looks great! Arrived timely- very happy!

Smart Lab Toys Remote Control Rocket
Smart Lab Toys Remote Control Rocket
Price: $17.55
17 used & new from $11.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay- but my no means great, May 1, 2016
You get what you pay for and in this case it is an inexpensive toy and doesn't work "great" but it is not terrible. I did not have high expectations and I would say that this toy matched my expectations. (I gave it 2 stars because that is pretty much what I expected) . The rocket went maybe a foot in the air- and it required a great deal of attention to detail/instructions to work at all. We have a stomp rocket (that you jump on to propel into the air) so my kids were expecting those results. The book it comes with has some cool information so overall this is okay- but by no means great.

RoomMates RMK2749SCS DC Superhero Logos Peel & Stick Wall Decals, 16 Count
RoomMates RMK2749SCS DC Superhero Logos Peel & Stick Wall Decals, 16 Count
Price: $12.98
7 used & new from $12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 24, 2016
As advertised- good quality and reasonable priced!

Ema Jane - Vintage Baby Hair Bow Clip Sets (Vintage Roses (Classy))
Ema Jane - Vintage Baby Hair Bow Clip Sets (Vintage Roses (Classy))
Offered by iLifeProducts
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, February 3, 2016
Absolutely adorable soft felt rose shaped bows. Super cute and good quality but still a little pricey...

HipGirl Girls Mini Bow Tie, Mini Pinwheel Hair Bow Clips, Barrettes (20pc 1.5" Petal Flower Clips--Solid/Dots/Prints)
Offered by Hip Girl Boutique LLC
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, February 3, 2016
Adorable bows with good grip for soft or thin hair. The small diamond in the middle is cute but something to keep an eye on... A good selection of colors and patterns; I literally feel like she has a bow to match any outfit! Also, the bows have held up well and are sturdy. I am impressed with how well they stay in her hair- most bows just slip out.

Safe Haven
Safe Haven
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised!, October 10, 2015
This review is from: Safe Haven (Amazon Video)
Wow, I just finished this movie and I was impressed! I read the book and it was not my favorite Nicolas Sparks story. I also find most of his books turned movies (except for Notebook and Message in a Bottle) to be a bit cheesy so I was not in any rush to see this movie. But, man, was I missing out! I thought the movies was exceptionally well done- better than the book, in fact. If you like romance and a bit of suspense, this is a great movie for you! Enjoy

The Big Book of Berenstain Bears Beginner Books (Beginner Books(R))
The Big Book of Berenstain Bears Beginner Books (Beginner Books(R))
by Mike Berenstain
Price: $10.00
109 used & new from $1.31

5.0 out of 5 stars We love these stories!, October 4, 2015
We love these stories! Perfect for a young child and beginning reader; they are funny and real classics!

Meily(TM) Warm Beanie Knit Hat Cute Big Flower Baby Kids Infant Toddler Girl (White)
Offered by orangeskycn
Price: $1.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!!, October 4, 2015
-Super cute!
-Arrived earlier than the date promised (although the projected delivery date was over a month from the order date )!
It was larger than I expected. Fit a 1-2 year old not an infant.
Good for cool not cold weather . We used it at the beach for cool evenings and for cool fall days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6