Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for David Challacomb > Reviews

Browse

David Challacomb's Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David Challacomb RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Earth Through Time
The Earth Through Time
by Harold L. Levin
Price: $143.62
127 used & new from $21.45

3.0 out of 5 stars the writing isn't terrible., May 16, 2016
This review is from: The Earth Through Time (Paperback)
I've never seen so many maybe, could be, might have, and probably statements in a textbook. That being said, the writing isn't terrible.

CLINCH GEAR | Compression Workout Shorts For Men (All Sports) - Prevents Chafing
Offered by Clinch Gear
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars and the large fits nicely. If I was competing in them I might ..., September 29, 2015
I ordered off what I expected would fit, not off the size chart. I have a 34 in waist, give or take, and the large fits nicely. If I was competing in them I might go a size smaller, but the drawstring and the material on the legs that prevents them riding up does a good job. They don't need to be too tight to work.

Crops and Methods for Soil Improvement
Crops and Methods for Soil Improvement
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good presentation on soil, September 7, 2015
Good presentation on soil. It outlines a methodical approach to using crops and livestock to improve the soil. It is full of a lot of details and analyses on soil, crops, and manure that make it somewhat useful for technical reference, however the main theme is of simple and straightforward information on how to take care of soil.

The Federalist Papers
The Federalist Papers
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 6, 2015
Some great thinking went on when they put this country together.

The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money & Power
The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money & Power
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, September 6, 2015
I can't imagine why this won't end up as one of the most important books of our time. Ten stars. Required reading for anyone who wants to do anything, and I'm only slightly exaggerating. From how gas prices affected dating, to American foreign policy, to the war in the Pacific and the war in against Germany in WWII, this book is the story of how we got to where we are today. This was recommended to me by my Petroleum Geology teacher, a geologist with some 20 years experience working at Chevron and I'm glad I took him up on it. From a guy who had a tough time deciding between geology and political science majors (just to name two), this one satisfies all of my interests.

The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot better than I thought it would be, September 6, 2015
A lot better than I thought it would be, and it continues to get better up til the very end. One of the most enjoyable class assignments I've ever had.

Stanley 34-790 100-Foot Open Reel Fiberglass Long Tape Rule
Stanley 34-790 100-Foot Open Reel Fiberglass Long Tape Rule
Price: $13.01
54 used & new from $12.24

5.0 out of 5 stars It has a comfortable handle, it's not too heavy, September 6, 2015
It has a comfortable handle, it's not too heavy, and it winds very quickly with the gears it has. The only thing I'm worried about is how it will handle dust but I'll just have to see how it goes.

Let Justice Be Done: New Light on the Jim Garrison Investigation
Let Justice Be Done: New Light on the Jim Garrison Investigation
by William Davy
20 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm shocked at the lengths to which the FBI, ..., September 3, 2015
I'm shocked at the lengths to which the FBI, CIA, and major news outlets went in their effort to smear an honest investigation into the assassination of JFK. Dumbfounded. I'd wonder why this information isn't more public but this book shows the extent to which the media will go to direct the public conversation to suit the needs of the those in power. Completely outrageous, alarming, and disappointing to find out what went on and probably still goes on.

Microsoft 3500 Limited Edition Artist Series Wireless Mobile Mouse, Saksi (GMF-00329)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey, October 28, 2013
Who doesn't like a wireless mouse with artwork? Works great on almost anything, and almost works great on everything. Yeah. Sweet.

Prismacolor Design ArtGum Erasers,   Beige, 12-Pack (73030)
Prismacolor Design ArtGum Erasers, Beige, 12-Pack (73030)
Price: $10.61
12 used & new from $4.89

4.0 out of 5 stars They're erasers, October 28, 2013
Eraser times 12. all 12 came, I have 14 more words to write so that you'll know that I did indeed get all 12 erasers when I ordered this eraser set. They're gum, so they fall apart quick, but they do a nice job erasing. Oh, look, I used enough words!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4