Profile for Barefoot Henry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barefoot Henry RSS Feed

The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief, 2nd Edition
by Clair Davies
114 used & new from $5.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain, pain go away, November 19, 2012
The source of the pain may be far away from the actual pain area. The book has lots of diagrams that help you find that special spot. I was able to cure the pain in my foot that I've had for almost a year. The cost of the book is less than a visit to the doctor or PT.

Timex Global Trainer Speed and Distance with Heart Rate GPS Watch
Timex Global Trainer Speed and Distance with Heart Rate GPS Watch
7 used & new from $160.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Bulky, but you get used to it., November 19, 2012
Accuracy is pretty good, unless there are lots of turns and/or trees. Lots of features, especially like the map view, which helped me find my way back on trails. Large size does not fit well on small wrists, since the watch back is so wide, the wrist strap never lays smooth around the wrist.

Hansons Marathon Method: A Renegade Path to Your Fastest Marathon
Hansons Marathon Method: A Renegade Path to Your Fastest Marathon
by Luke Humphrey
Price: $16.20
87 used & new from $10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Shorten your long run and run more days, November 8, 2012
By shorting my long run to the Hansons recommendation, I was able to run more days during the week. Within two weeks, I was able to increase my weekly mileage from 20 to 30. After 4 more weeks, I am running over 40 miles a week. I've tried other training plans which have a long run that is too long, and was never able to maintain the long distance. It's been 25 years since my last (and only) Marathon. With this training method, I hope to complete another Marathon soon, and maybe even run faster than before.

Timex Global Trainer Speed and Distance GPS Watch
Timex Global Trainer Speed and Distance GPS Watch
Offered by Watching-Your-Time
Price: $178.92
6 used & new from $125.07

3.0 out of 5 stars First time use, October 24, 2012
Tried out the watch for the first time this morning. Much more accurate than my iPhone GPS. Watch is BIG, takes some getting use to on a small wrist. Make sure to update firmware before first use, since update will wipe out your data. Watch must be in 'PC SYNC' mode to connect. Instructions on Device Agent did not list this step, simply says 'Connect your device..."