Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Iamyete > Reviews

Browse

Iamyete's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Iamyete RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
NOOT® 2200mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S3, GT-I9300, I535(Verizon), I747(AT&T), T999(T-Mobile), R530(U.S. Cellular), L710(Sprint), Fits EB-L1G6LLU ,[24-Month Warranty No Hassle Money Back Guarantee]
Offered by DealCutter
Price: $9.99
8 used & new from $2.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Only good for first month or two, October 26, 2014
Battery worked well for the first month. Since then it charges to 100% in minutes but after 5 minutes of use with lcd panel on the phone dies. After reboot the battery reports less than half full, and lasts another 3 minutes then the phone dies and will then need a recharge.

Eco-Fused Premium Universal Waterproof Carrying Case - IPX8 Certified - Protects Against Water and Dirt - Up to 4.7" Screen Size - Iphone SE, 6S, 6, 5s, 5 - Samsung Galaxy S7, edge, S6, edge, S5, S4 and Many More
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and took wonderful underwater pictures, April 11, 2014
No regret buying this. We were using this in swimming pool and also while snorkeling. It works like wonder. We went about 10 feet underwater and it's still dry and took great pictures.
The only thing thou, it's hard to focus underwater and the touchscreen was not working, especially with IPhone (maybe that's the stylus for?!). But I did try my phone with Nokia 1020 and it works perfect. Anybody wants to see the result can contact me :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2014 12:36 PM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars too bad it's plastic, May 13, 2013
I like the color and the "my corgi" plague is nicely and securely attached. Too bad it's plastic. I would have reviewed 5 if it's metal :p

18 Inch Wide Adjustable Door Rack Pantry Organizer
18 Inch Wide Adjustable Door Rack Pantry Organizer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect extra storage, May 1, 2013
It's really easy to install plus it's adjustable, so I can organize small or tall items. I installed it at the back of my pantry's door so it's really an extra storage that easy to access.

Expo Dry Erase Board, Composite Frame, Black
Expo Dry Erase Board, Composite Frame, Black
Price: $29.09
4 used & new from $29.09

4.0 out of 5 stars small but really do the job, May 1, 2013
The combination between dry erase and pocket make this product really perfect to put in the kitchen. Simply for reminder or to store coupon.

Dixie Foods 9538DXPK Perfect Touch Dome Lids, for 8 oz., 100/PK
Dixie Foods 9538DXPK Perfect Touch Dome Lids, for 8 oz., 100/PK
Offered by MyOfficeInnovations
Price: $13.99
8 used & new from $8.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Save my wedding!, May 1, 2013
I was looking all around of this specific type of lid and couldn't find any. Bought a different brand and turned out it's not fit at all with the cup I bought.
This lid was working really well with the competitive price. My wedding couldn't be perfect without this lid :p

Original Dog Bible: The Definitive Source for All Things Dog
Original Dog Bible: The Definitive Source for All Things Dog
by Kristin Mehus-Roe
Price: $20.59
93 used & new from $2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know about dogs, May 1, 2013
It's like encyclopedia for dog. From history to characteristic of each breed. Would be great for someone that wants to have (another) dog.

Pembroke Welsh Corgi (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)
Pembroke Welsh Corgi (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)
by E. Hywel Burton
Price: $12.31
99 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic book for corgi lover, May 1, 2013
This book is informative and full-colour. You could have the A-Z knowledge for your Corgi, eventhough all the information is actually pretty busy since I already have my Corgi for 1 year.
Recommended for a new owner or corgi's puppy.

DG26 Style 5 DG Eyewear Designer Vintage Oversized Women's Sunglasses-pink
DG26 Style 5 DG Eyewear Designer Vintage Oversized Women's Sunglasses-pink

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, May 1, 2013
I bought this glasses because I am waiting for my current glasses on repair. The quality is not that good but with the price I paid, I should say I am satisfied enough of this product to protect my eyes while waiting for my other glasses.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2013 9:31 AM PDT

Lowepro Slingshot 202 DSLR Sling Camera Bag
Lowepro Slingshot 202 DSLR Sling Camera Bag
Price: $57.68
80 used & new from $32.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth to buy!, May 1, 2013
The bag is really great to use while travelling around. It's not hurting my shoulder like backpack but easy to access like the messenger bag.
It protects the camera and lenses really well. I could carry alot of stuff since it has couple of pockets.
I can also carry my big tripod along without being bothered. Just simply attach it to the side and we are good to go.
Really really worth buy.