Profile for J. Kutchka > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Kutchka RSS Feed (Fort Smith, AR United States)

The Rosie Project: A Novel (Don Tillman Book 1)
The Rosie Project: A Novel (Don Tillman Book 1)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Beach Book - Entertaining, Sweet, Funny, July 10, 2014
I loved this book. It made me laugh and was so sweet. I read it in one day because I couldn't put it down.
I'm sad it's over.

Tales from the Crib
Tales from the Crib
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Charming Book, November 1, 2012
I loved this book. The characters were charming. I had a hard time putting it down. I loved how real the main character was... I was so rooting for her to have a happy life with her husband and little boy. Just loved it!

Jennifer's Garden (The Gables Trilogy Book 1)
Jennifer's Garden (The Gables Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt like the main character - she doesn't deserve him!, October 28, 2012
The main character was such a snob. She spent the entire book looking down her nose at the landscaper. Ugh!! He should have found someone besides Jennifer.

The Rented Husband
The Rented Husband
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars has potential but not worth the time at this point..., October 28, 2012
The typos and errors just about make the book unreadable.

The plot is a little silly. Is faking a marriage and a pregnancy really wise?

What I hated most was how violent the main character was.

Just say no.

Saving Sailor: A Novel
Saving Sailor: A Novel
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book. Faith and family intertwined together., August 22, 2012
I loved this book. It is such a good example a faith and family. The book has been on my mind ever since I finished it. What a great example of how a family should support each other and love each other unconditionally.

Last One Chosen
Last One Chosen

5.0 out of 5 stars entertaining and thought provoking...enjoyed every page!, January 23, 2012
This review is from: Last One Chosen (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put my kindle down when I started this book. The twists and turns kept me captivated. The characters are wonderful - the kind of people you want to be real because the world would be a better place!