Profile for Meg > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 1950

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Meg "Livin la vida loca in Maine!" RSS Feed (Presque Isle, ME, United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Amprobe CO2-100 Handheld Carbon Dioxide Meter
Amprobe CO2-100 Handheld Carbon Dioxide Meter
Price: $276.67
6 used & new from $268.41

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm happy to report that this item, even though it feels cheap, actually does work. It came up with 978ppm for CO2 in my living room (eek!), and my Netatmo weather station measured 984 ppm. I feel that the 6ppm that they were off between them was within an acceptable range.

Tangled Vines (Tales of the Scavenger's Daughters Book 2)
Tangled Vines (Tales of the Scavenger's Daughters Book 2)
by Kay Bratt
Price: $7.48
52 used & new from $7.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Read them in order!, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This was definitely an enjoyable book. I started with book two, so I was a bit lost at first and will say I should have began reading them in order.

Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser, 4.5 Ounce
Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser, 4.5 Ounce
Price: $6.47
28 used & new from $6.06

1.0 out of 5 stars More blackheads than usual!, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Definitely not for me. I have very oily skin, and use a specialized routine that works fairly well, but I'm always on the lookout for new products. I tried this hoping that it would get rid of some of the blackheads I notice on my nose. I used it for a couple of weeks, and I broke out and actually had more black heads than usual.

Starting from Scratch
Starting from Scratch
by Susan Ralph
Price: $9.99
11 used & new from $8.78

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, September 9, 2014
This review is from: Starting from Scratch (Paperback)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There are very few books that I have to put down and give up on, but this was definitely one of them. It was poorly written, and the characters were shallow, and unlikeable. I especially hated Dirk. Just not a good read.

Belkin LEGO Case / Shield for iPad mini (Yellow)
Belkin LEGO Case / Shield for iPad mini (Yellow)
Offered by sydneyinc
Price: $32.95
3 used & new from $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A cute idea!, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like this case for Lego fans, both young and old alike! It provides good protection for the iPad while giving you a nice surface to put Legos on! I could see this working well for families with kids during travel. A young one could play with the iPad and then later have a nice flat surface to build Legos on.

ModulR Case, Flip Cover and Accessories for iPad Mini (Black) (C51-50-M)
ModulR Case, Flip Cover and Accessories for iPad Mini (Black) (C51-50-M)
Price: $43.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Good idea in theory., September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I tried to put this together to work on my iPad, and I wasn't able to get it to work. It seemed to be that one had to buy other parts to get the full use out of the case. When I used it as it was sent to me, it was flimsy and provided no protection whatsoever.

Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Formula Dog Food
Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Formula Dog Food
Price: $26.39
4 used & new from $26.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended! Works for my labs!, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've used Nutro, Iams, Eukanuba, Science Diet etc, but I've never had results from a dog food like Pro Plan. I use this exclusively for my 65lb 1 year old Black Lab, Cassie and I use the senior version for my 80lb 8 year old Black Lab Rory. They are both in excellent health (knock on wood), and I've seen some great changes in my dogs since adopting this food. 1. Rory has an auto immune disorder that acts up every so often and her fur gets very dry. Since starting her on this food last year, we haven't had a flair up! Also, I've noticed Cassie's fur is very soft as well. 2. Neither of them have gotten sick to their stomach. 3. Their poop is firm, and easy to clean up in the yard. It doesn't stain the grass like other brands with artificial coloring. Their vet thinks the world of Purina Pro Plan, and with results like this, I'm very pleased.

John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color, Glosser Warm Brunette, 6 Fluid Ounce
John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color, Glosser Warm Brunette, 6 Fluid Ounce
Price: $8.99
13 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars A mess!, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I definitely cannot recommend this product. I tried it for my hair, and it stained my hands, head and various other parts of me and my shower. I followed the instructions implicitly, and I have no problem using actual hair dye. This was a bloody mess and I don't think it did anything for my hair. If anything, it gave me gray trying to clean up after it! Avoid!!

Xbox 360 MLB Boston Red Sox Faceplate
Xbox 360 MLB Boston Red Sox Faceplate
3 used & new from $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit all Xbox 360s! Early models only!, August 27, 2014
Be aware that this faceplate does not fit late model Xbox 360s including the Xbox 360 Slim. I had to return mine - completely bummed because it is a great item!

Trading Card Display Frame for 15 Standard Trading Cards -- Black Moulding with Dark Blue (White Trim) Matting
Offered by Picture Perfect/FrameMyRecord
Price: $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great frame, great price - excellent all around!, August 13, 2014
I couldn't be more pleased with this item! I recently renovated my basement, and as a result I have much more wall space for my Boston sports memorabilia. This frame is perfect for my Boston Red Sox baseball card collection! The frame is well constructed and the seller is just great. If you need a different color frame or matting, just let them know! They were wonderful to work with, and I feel that I received a solid well made frame that will hold up well over the years.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20