Profile for Meg > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 1954

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Meg "Livin la vida loca in Maine!" RSS Feed (Presque Isle, ME, United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
George Foreman GR136B 2-Serving Classic Plate Grill
George Foreman GR136B 2-Serving Classic Plate Grill
Price: $15.00
7 used & new from $14.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended., October 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This grill is entirely too small. I had hoped to use this when I would be making meals for only myself, instead of dragging the big GF grill I already own out. I could get one hamburger on it, but it was too small for a piece of fish or steak. I also agree with many of the other reviewers who state that it feels flimsy. It is made of plastic more than metal, so it just doesn't feel substantial. I would avoid this one and go with a full size GF grill instead.

Double Dutch Club Mild Wild 20 Inch Hardside, White Leopard, One Size
Double Dutch Club Mild Wild 20 Inch Hardside, White Leopard, One Size
Price: $104.50

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great bag!, October 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a really cute bag, the colors are bright and cheerful! The inside of the bag is patterned with a blue and white stripe. I was pleasantly surprised to find a clear makeup bag and dust cover contained within the bag. My favorite part of this bag is definitely the wheels. They are probably the most amazing wheels I've ever felt on a suitcase. They turn on a dime and are easy to maneuver.

I'm going to be bringing it on a road trip in a few weeks, I'll report back as to how it holds up!

Angel Soft Facial Tissue, Soft Packs, 165 Count (Pack of 12)
Angel Soft Facial Tissue, Soft Packs, 165 Count (Pack of 12)
Price: $18.63

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, bad tissues., October 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the idea of the soft pack! How many times when you're sick in bed with a cold, do you roll over on a tissue box and flatten it? Or leaving a box in the car, does it get stepped on? This is a solution to a problem I never thought I had. So I love the soft pack, but I hate 2 things about these tissues - 1. how you open them - I wasted 3 tissues getting the box started. 2. The tissues themselves - they are rough and one ply. I was using these for my allergies instead of my usual lotion added brand, and my nose was bright red after one morning sneezing.

So to sum it up, I love the idea of this soft pack, but the tissues themselves ruin this!

Amprobe CO2-100 Handheld Carbon Dioxide Meter
Amprobe CO2-100 Handheld Carbon Dioxide Meter
Price: $282.59
4 used & new from $282.59

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm happy to report that this item, even though it feels cheap, actually does work. It came up with 978ppm for CO2 in my living room (eek!), and my Netatmo weather station measured 984 ppm. I feel that the 6ppm that they were off between them was within an acceptable range.

Tangled Vines (Tales of the Scavenger's Daughters Book 2)
Tangled Vines (Tales of the Scavenger's Daughters Book 2)
by Kay Bratt
Price: $10.99
52 used & new from $4.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Read them in order!, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This was definitely an enjoyable book. I started with book two, so I was a bit lost at first and will say I should have began reading them in order.

Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser, 4.5 Ounce
Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser, 4.5 Ounce
Price: $6.47
29 used & new from $6.06

1.0 out of 5 stars More blackheads than usual!, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Definitely not for me. I have very oily skin, and use a specialized routine that works fairly well, but I'm always on the lookout for new products. I tried this hoping that it would get rid of some of the blackheads I notice on my nose. I used it for a couple of weeks, and I broke out and actually had more black heads than usual.

Starting from Scratch
Starting from Scratch
by Susan Ralph
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $8.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, September 9, 2014
This review is from: Starting from Scratch (Paperback)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There are very few books that I have to put down and give up on, but this was definitely one of them. It was poorly written, and the characters were shallow, and unlikeable. I especially hated Dirk. Just not a good read.

Belkin LEGO Case / Shield for iPad mini (Yellow)
Belkin LEGO Case / Shield for iPad mini (Yellow)
Price: $32.83
5 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A cute idea!, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like this case for Lego fans, both young and old alike! It provides good protection for the iPad while giving you a nice surface to put Legos on! I could see this working well for families with kids during travel. A young one could play with the iPad and then later have a nice flat surface to build Legos on.

ModulR Case, Flip Cover and Accessories for iPad Mini (Black) (C51-50-M)
ModulR Case, Flip Cover and Accessories for iPad Mini (Black) (C51-50-M)
Price: $43.11

1.0 out of 5 stars Good idea in theory., September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I tried to put this together to work on my iPad, and I wasn't able to get it to work. It seemed to be that one had to buy other parts to get the full use out of the case. When I used it as it was sent to me, it was flimsy and provided no protection whatsoever.

Purina Pro Plan Dry Dog Food, Sport, Performance 30/20 Formula, 18-Pound Bag, Pack of 1
Price: $26.39
9 used & new from $26.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended! Works for my labs!, September 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've used Nutro, Iams, Eukanuba, Science Diet etc, but I've never had results from a dog food like Pro Plan. I use this exclusively for my 65lb 1 year old Black Lab, Cassie and I use the senior version for my 80lb 8 year old Black Lab Rory. They are both in excellent health (knock on wood), and I've seen some great changes in my dogs since adopting this food. 1. Rory has an auto immune disorder that acts up every so often and her fur gets very dry. Since starting her on this food last year, we haven't had a flair up! Also, I've noticed Cassie's fur is very soft as well. 2. Neither of them have gotten sick to their stomach. 3. Their poop is firm, and easy to clean up in the yard. It doesn't stain the grass like other brands with artificial coloring. Their vet thinks the world of Purina Pro Plan, and with results like this, I'm very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20