Profile for Meg > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 2020

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Meg "Livin la vida loca in Maine!" RSS Feed (Presque Isle, ME, United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hefty Slider Storage Bags, Quart, 40 Count( Pack of 9)
Hefty Slider Storage Bags, Quart, 40 Count( Pack of 9)
Price: $47.86
3 used & new from $38.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, April 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It is amazing how many uses you can find for little plastic storage bags. These are just great at whatever job I use them for! They zip shut and stay shut and don't break open like lesser brands! I highly recommend them!

Zenna Home 2135AL, NeverRust Aluminum Tension Corner Caddy, Satin Chrome
Zenna Home 2135AL, NeverRust Aluminum Tension Corner Caddy, Satin Chrome
Price: $108.71

1.0 out of 5 stars The Spring Had Sprung!, April 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I asked my husband to install this, and he wrestled with it for half an hour just to find out that the spring inside the item was "sprung" and wouldn't stay in position. Looking at it myself, I don't think that this feels like a 99 dollar item. Look at the Simple Human one instead!

Martha Stewart Crafts 42-00024 Fringe Cutter Tool
Martha Stewart Crafts 42-00024 Fringe Cutter Tool
Price: $22.38
8 used & new from $17.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Use scissors!, April 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
By the time you get this working correctly (hint, put a piece of printer paper over the tissue paper on the side facing the blades), you can do the exact same thing with a pair of scissors. This item was definitely not up to the standards of this usually fabulous line; I love the Martha Stewart Acrylic Paints among other items. This is flimsy and somewhat pointless. I would definitely avoid - this is just a useless gadget to clutter your craft room/area.

Turtle Beach Impact 100 Gaming Keyboard for PC and Mac (TBS-4800-01)
Turtle Beach Impact 100 Gaming Keyboard for PC and Mac (TBS-4800-01)
Price: $59.95

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE: NOT Compatible with Mac!!!, April 2, 2015
For Mac? Nope!

I tried this with my late 2012 iMac (3.4 GHZ Intel Core i7, 32 GB RAM, 4TB HD), and I thought it would install easily. It didn't.
I tried this with my 2010 MacBookAir. It also didn't work.
I tried searching online for some sort of driver for it. Nope.
I tried installing it manually through the Mac keyboard setup. Didn't work.

Then, I gave up and went back to what I knew would work. My trusty Apple Wireless Keyboard.

I'm disappointed that it wouldn't work, but not surprised. In the Quick Start Guide, it says nothing about being compatible with Mac. It says under system requirements "Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8 or later". If they come out with a driver for Mac, I will amend my review, but as it stands now - AVOID!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2015 11:01 AM PDT

Sterling Silver Created Blue Sapphire September Birthstone and White Topaz Halo Heart Earrings, Ring, and Pendant Necklace Jewelry Set
Price: $99.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it!, April 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This set is really low quality for the price that it is being offered. The chain on the necklace is extremely thin and weak and liable to break easily. I couldn't try out the ring as I don't have a size 7 ring finger, but that seemed cheaply made as well. The only part of this set that I liked was the earrings. Those seemed to be the best made out of the set and had a substantial but not overwhelming presence on my ears.

So I liked the earrings, but for this price point, you need to like the entire set.

OXO Good Grips Over-the-Door Hook Rack
OXO Good Grips Over-the-Door Hook Rack
Price: $24.99
7 used & new from $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Check your doors before ordering., April 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I found it easy to install and well made. My one complaint is that in older homes (like the one I live in in Maine), door clearances aren't standard. I had a hard time to find a door that this would work with in my home because of the age of the house. This would have been great in my bathroom, but I couldn't close the door if I had this on it.

Original Gourmet Lollipops, Original and Cream Swirl Medley, 60 Count
Original Gourmet Lollipops, Original and Cream Swirl Medley, 60 Count
Price: $30.00

3.0 out of 5 stars One flavor packs!, March 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First off my low rating isn't about all the lollipops. My low rating comes from the horrible taste of some of the lollipops and the fact that many of the pops themselves were broken. I liked several of the flavors very much (Cotton Candy, Pina Colada, Cheesecake) but couldn't stand flavors like strawberry lemonade and grape! I believe this variety pack would be a good deal if you were filling a jar at school or an office, where everyone likes different tastes, but for a small family, the good ones are quickly gone and you're left with bupkus!

QuickDraw 25' Precision Measuring Tape-Contractor Grade, Features Self-Marking Technology, Tru-View Indicator, Nylon Coated Blade
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $16.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, but this doesn't work!, March 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I tried to use this tape measure when taking measurements of a closet. I had the hardest time using it, as it wouldn't stay latched at the spot I needed. I couldn't get the graphite mark to work either. I had my husband try it and he didn't care for it either. We went back to our old standby tape measure and forgot about this pretty quickly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2015 4:39 PM PDT

Phenomenal: A Hesitant Adventurerís Search for Wonder in the Natural World
Phenomenal: A Hesitant Adventurerís Search for Wonder in the Natural World
by Leigh Ann Henion
Price: $19.59
71 used & new from $12.34

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, March 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had a hard time connecting to this author in reading the book. I'm not a mother, nor am I a nature lover (I have really bad allergies). Honestly, I think you might enjoy this book, but I couldn't get into it.

Through the Flames: Overcoming Disaster Through Compassion, Patience, and Determination
by Allan Lokos
Price: $18.71
69 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read - especially people in pain!, March 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was really inspired by reading this book.Most of us have never been through what this man has been, but we find ourselves bitter at our life circumstances. Allan really made me think about my own attitude towards the "plane crash" in my life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20