Profile for Victoria Halphen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Victoria Halphen RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Five Minutes Late: A Romantic Comedy
Five Minutes Late: A Romantic Comedy
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a sweet story, March 19, 2015
This story was a good read. I was traveling and it was so refreshing. I loved the characters and I look forward to read more by this author.

Pink Slips and Glass Slippers
Pink Slips and Glass Slippers
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Read, February 27, 2015
I liked this book from the get go and when I found out a man wrote it I was in awe. I loved the characters and the setting. When an author can write about feelings, and help you experience that emotion, I have to thank them. The miss spoke words, wrong interpretation of something said, in general just not listening can create such angst. I'm going to check out the Bliss List. I'm disabled and don't work but I hope it can help me create my new bliss, whatever I'm doing.

Come, Tell Me How You Live
Come, Tell Me How You Live
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Agatha's story kept me spell bound, February 7, 2015
I love hearing about some of the first archeologists and what they experienced. Especially with the state of Syria now. This story was educational and enjoyable. Got a little slow once or twice, but all in all I got to see the world through Agatha's eyes.

Sketch Photo Free
Sketch Photo Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great way to take your photographs into a piece of ..., January 10, 2015
This review is from: Sketch Photo Free (App)
This is a great way to take your photographs into a piece of art. I took a picture of my daughters that is one of my favorites and used this app on it and I loved what it created. Check out all the choices from pictures that look like a sketched to an abstract picture.

Becoming Bertha (The Bertha Series Book 2)
Becoming Bertha (The Bertha Series Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get to know yourself book, January 10, 2015
I really enjoy these Berths books. So much great insight and advice. I'm looking forward to reading book number 3. Keep them coming.

Hobart 770096 Welding Oxy-Acetylene Goggle - 50mm Eye Cup
Hobart 770096 Welding Oxy-Acetylene Goggle - 50mm Eye Cup
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only great for costumes but also a functional lens for welding ..., December 29, 2014
Not only great for costumes but also a functional lens for welding at a very reasonable price. Got these for my niece who is a silversmith, but I am going to use them as a steampunk costume prop.

California Costumes Brown Apocalypse Dreads Wig, Brown/Blonde/Red, One Size
California Costumes Brown Apocalypse Dreads Wig, Brown/Blonde/Red, One Size
Offered by Costumekingdom
Price: Click here to see our price
7 used & new from $19.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Really a great value, December 29, 2014
This wig was as expected but better. I like the bulk of the wig. Covers the head with lots of Dred locks. I had checked the reviews but found none of the issues other people were concerned about.

The Happy Class: Russ Morrison's Keys to Happiness
The Happy Class: Russ Morrison's Keys to Happiness
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific read. Uplifting and sad, but lots of soul., October 9, 2014
Great inspirational read. I've read a lot of inspirational books but this is one of the books by far. Nice story with life's little lessons.

Kinivo ZX220 Portable Twin Speakers with Rechargeable battery
Kinivo ZX220 Portable Twin Speakers with Rechargeable battery
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $15.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and handy with nice big sound., October 9, 2014
These little speakers really put out the sound for their size.

Sakura 30062 6-Piece Pigma Micron Ink Pen Set, Black
Sakura 30062 6-Piece Pigma Micron Ink Pen Set, Black
Price: $8.99
60 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 9, 2014
I love these pens with the different size tips, especially helpful with botanical illustration.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5