Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed (Alabama)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Double Jeopardy
Double Jeopardy
Price: $3.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Book, June 17, 2016
This review is from: Double Jeopardy (Kindle Edition)
This is a good blend of contemporary and paranormal themes. The characters and plot were believable although I found that the sexual activities at times were just space fillers for the book and a little weird.

The Dead Circle
The Dead Circle
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow start to a unique story., May 28, 2016
This review is from: The Dead Circle (Kindle Edition)
Glad I continued to read this because at first I thought there were a lot of unnecessary details. As it went along, everything tied together nicely and I did end up surprised in the end. I really like this story and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good zombie thriller.

AFRICAN AMERICAN ROMANCE: ALPHA BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE: Asian Billionaire's Unexpected Baby (BWWM BBW BWAM Holiday Pregnancy Romance Short Stories) (BWAM ... and Multicultural Short Stories)
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Bait and switch reading, May 24, 2016
This appears to be a group of short stories in one book. The title story is okay with a decent plot even though I think it could have been written better. The problem is that from the description of the male lead, he is a blue eyed white male, not asian. I've read a lot of bait and switch stories like this and finally had to call someone out on it. Beware that there are a lot of authors out there doing this.

Musify - Free Unlimited Music Streamer & Player
Musify - Free Unlimited Music Streamer & Player

1.0 out of 5 stars sucks, August 1, 2015
Doesnt download

An Unlikely Encounter
An Unlikely Encounter

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, July 28, 2015
Wonderful story. Well developed characters. Plot is solid. I'm glad that I bought it and think everyone should give this book a try.

The Marriage That Didn't Stay in Vegas (BWWM Romance)
The Marriage That Didn't Stay in Vegas (BWWM Romance)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It was okay., July 27, 2015
I was interested enough to finish it but some things about the plot seemed really off. Like I understand the woman's husband was mad about her leaving him, but that rant that he had...if it was me, there would have been nothing to convince me to give him another chance at all like she ended up doing later on. And I'm still not sure why they fell in love in the first place. I'll try re-reading it but right now three stars is the best I can give.

Two Weeks in Geneva: Book One
Two Weeks in Geneva: Book One

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Book, May 19, 2015
The only reason I didn't give this five stars was because of the ending. The ending wasn't bad mind you, but it left off at a cliffhanger in an attempt to push you to buy the other books in this series which, in my opinion, is annoying. Authors that do this should stop splitting up stories this way and put it all in one book.

Ignoring that one detail, however, I feel that if you are looking for a nice read, something sexy but not too intense, this book is definitely one that's worth your while.

Suddenly a Bride (Across the Stars Book 1)
Suddenly a Bride (Across the Stars Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful story, March 9, 2015
I'm a sucker for sci-fi and romance but don't often find stories that combine these two genres in a satisfactory way. However, this happened to be one of the better stories i've read. The beginnings of the plot may be a bit out there with the male lead in the story turning to some sort of intergalactic eBay to find himself a compatible wife, but the romance was sweet with interesting characters. I like how the story showed how vulnerable men ad well as women can be in relationships and how Chris' confidence built when he learned to trust Caitlyns love for him

The Ugly Girlfriend (The Lonely Heart Series Book 1)
The Ugly Girlfriend (The Lonely Heart Series Book 1)
Price: $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great story, March 9, 2015
Got this story some years ago. I find when i want a short but sweet love story i always come back to this one. Characters are interesting and believable and not disappointed in the love scene at all. Thanks to the author.

8-Bit RPG Creator Demo [Download]
8-Bit RPG Creator Demo [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Game!, April 22, 2014
I had fun playing around with the characters and creating new games with it. Very easy to do. The only drawback that I can see ( and this doesn't bother me) is that it's more on a child's level. If you're looking to test your advanced game making skills, this isn't for you. But like I said, still fun!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3