Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for B. Smothers > Reviews

Browse

B. Smothers' Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Smothers RSS Feed (Fair Oaks Ranch TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Musiclily Guitar Metal Dome Top Control Knobs for Fender Tele Electric Guitar and Bass, Chrome(Pack of 20)
Offered by Musiclily Direct
Price: $16.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 16, 2015
Great knobs. I use them for effects pedals.

Guitar Tuner Clip On Chromatic - xGuitarx x7 - 360° Large Display Electronic Digital Tuners for Acoustic and Electric Guitars, Banjo, Ukulele, Violin, Bass - Easy and Professional Tuning!
Offered by sgxglobalusa
Price: $19.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Tuner, August 16, 2015
It works like it is suppose to. Easy to read and tune your guitar up quickly.

Generation Kill Season 1
Generation Kill Season 1
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, February 23, 2015
I think this is the 3rd or 4th I have watched this series. I believe it shows a good representation of what goes on in a military unit. Very entertaining.

TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay Guitar Pedal
TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay Guitar Pedal
Offered by ALPHA JAPAN
Price: $209.55
65 used & new from $189.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star Sounds/Zero for Operating Instructions, October 25, 2014
The delay is great. Plenty of options. As with most effects pedals that I've got the instruction manual is horrible, in my opinion. I've watched several youtube videos and still have problems getting this to do what I want. Maybe I am just out of touch because of my age. To me you need a MIT degree to work it LOL. But on the upside you can get some really good sounds out it once you figure it out.

1" Self Adhesive Hook and Loop 5 yards Sticky Back Velcro Style Tape Fabric Fastener
Offered by proshop1-us-ca
Price: $7.75
4 used & new from $6.48

4.0 out of 5 stars ... is 5 but the backing adhesive is not that good IMO. I used this on my guitar effect ..., October 25, 2014
The sticking power of the hook/loop is 5 but the backing adhesive is not that good IMO. I used this on my guitar effect board and pedals. Sticks fairly well to the wooden board but not so well on some of the pedals. Even used 3M heavy duty adhesive spray with it and it still will not stay on some of my pedals. But the price and amount you get is great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2014 10:21 AM PST

Godlyke Power-All PA-9D 9V Digital Power Supply Deluxe Kit
Godlyke Power-All PA-9D 9V Digital Power Supply Deluxe Kit
Offered by Music123
Price: $40.00
6 used & new from $28.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Power Supply, October 25, 2014
I've had no problems what so ever with this kit. It powers all my 9 of my pedals and it introduces no noise into the chain. No it isn't as nice as the high dollar units but it does the job.

Boss DS-1 Distortion Supreme Mod Kit for DS1
Boss DS-1 Distortion Supreme Mod Kit for DS1
Offered by Fromel Electronics
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Turned My Pedal Into A Beast, September 16, 2014
This mod kit turned my DS-1 into a roaring beast. I bought a used pedal a couple of weeks ago and really didn't care for it at all. Kept getting volume drops during playing and would have to turn it off and back on to keep it from dropping during solos. Saw this kit and decided to give it a try. The description says 5 different mods you can do with the kit but the instruction sheet has 9. From simple to supreme. I did the supreme mod. I am not the greatest solderer so it took me about 2 hours to do it all. I started by checking every piece I replaced, plugged it into guitar/amp, to make sure it worked before moving ahead. Then it went to 2 pieces, then 3 and then 4. Really is time consuming when you try each replacement. Anyway I am not an electronics genius nor a professional soldering guru and I made it through the mod and surprisingly it works. The pedal is almost like another overdrive now with the distortion turned off. That is how much more volume this gave mine. Worthwhile project and if you have basic soldering skills and the equipment give it a shot. Your modded DS-1 will surprise you.

Fender Vintage Telecaster Bridge Plate
Fender Vintage Telecaster Bridge Plate
Offered by Guitar Audio
Price: $11.32
4 used & new from $11.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Plate, March 23, 2014
The only reason I gave this a 4 is because of the shoddy chrome job. The only place this is chromed is in front of the pickup. The back part has zero chrome. I bought 2 and both are the same way. I've gotten imports with better workmanship. That being said that is the only reason I am displeased with the product.

Fender Strat Mexi Tremolo Bridge Assembly Chrome
Fender Strat Mexi Tremolo Bridge Assembly Chrome
Offered by Music Buys
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Beat the Price and Quality, March 23, 2014
Great price. I had to do a little filing to get this bridge to fit as some others. I am replacing everything (pots, pups, tuners, etc) on this guitar so I can't say the bridge is better than the one it came with. I am still waiting on some parts to put it back together. I know the bridge block is 3 times bigger and the Fender is way better in the quality department. I am sure it will be a vast improvement over the one that came with the guitar.

Birchwood Casey True-Oil Stock Finish 8-Ounce Liquid
Birchwood Casey True-Oil Stock Finish 8-Ounce Liquid
Price: $10.99
30 used & new from $8.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Using to finish guitar neck, March 9, 2014
This is my first experience with product. I am using it to finish a guitar neck. It's a lot of work and I probably won't use it again. That being said it does leave an ok finish. It is just to time consuming for my particular needs.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2015 6:21 PM PST