Profile for B. Smothers > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Smothers RSS Feed (Fair Oaks Ranch TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fender Vintage Telecaster Bridge Plate
Fender Vintage Telecaster Bridge Plate
Offered by The Music Zoo
Price: $9.95
3 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Plate, March 23, 2014
The only reason I gave this a 4 is because of the shoddy chrome job. The only place this is chromed is in front of the pickup. The back part has zero chrome. I bought 2 and both are the same way. I've gotten imports with better workmanship. That being said that is the only reason I am displeased with the product.

Fender Strat Mexi Tremolo Bridge Assembly Chrome
Fender Strat Mexi Tremolo Bridge Assembly Chrome
Offered by Ant Hill Music, Inc.
Price: $17.88
5 used & new from $17.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Beat the Price and Quality, March 23, 2014
Great price. I had to do a little filing to get this bridge to fit as some others. I am replacing everything (pots, pups, tuners, etc) on this guitar so I can't say the bridge is better than the one it came with. I am still waiting on some parts to put it back together. I know the bridge block is 3 times bigger and the Fender is way better in the quality department. I am sure it will be a vast improvement over the one that came with the guitar.

Birchwood Casey True-Oil Stock Finish 8-Ounce Liquid
Birchwood Casey True-Oil Stock Finish 8-Ounce Liquid
Price: $9.99
17 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Using to finish guitar neck, March 9, 2014
This is my first experience with product. I am using it to finish a guitar neck. It's a lot of work and I probably won't use it again. That being said it does leave an ok finish. It is just to time consuming for my particular needs.

Fender F Neckplate Chrome
Fender F Neckplate Chrome
Price: $9.99
14 used & new from $8.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Neck Plate, March 9, 2014
The plate is ok for me. I know others have said it is light metal but I don't think it really matters. The neck plate to me is more for protecting the guitar body then it is for anything else. The screws are what is securing the neck to the body not the neck plate.

4 x 19/32 x 3/32 HSS Planer Blades - Delta 4" 37-290, Walker-Turner - Set of 3.
4 x 19/32 x 3/32 HSS Planer Blades - Delta 4" 37-290, Walker-Turner - Set of 3.
Offered by American National Knife
Price: $18.90
2 used & new from $18.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Planer Knifes, March 9, 2014
I bought these to put in an old delta jointer. The shipping was fast and the blades look to be good quality. I haven't put them in my jointer yet but they look to be good quality. If my opinion changes once I mount them I will update this review. Also, purchasing these through amazon saves a few dollars than ordering from the ANK website.

Fender Pickguard - Standard Tele - White
Fender Pickguard - Standard Tele - White
Price: $17.86
9 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pickguard, March 9, 2014
It fits. Shipping was extremely fast from kmc music. Price was right. It's a fender. No issues at all with this.

Ridgid AC28401 Spindle Sandpaper Sleeve, 10 Pack
Ridgid AC28401 Spindle Sandpaper Sleeve, 10 Pack
Offered by Shoe Depot 225
Price: $27.96
2 used & new from $27.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, February 27, 2014
These are just like the sleeves that come with the ridgid oscillating sander. I haven't used them yet but they look to be of good quality like most ridgid products.

Fender Straplock W/ Button
Fender Straplock W/ Button
Price: $10.57
21 used & new from $9.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Strap Locks, February 27, 2014
These are good in my opinion. The finish is good and parts go together as they are suppose to. That being said I am not one of those guys who slings my guitar around so my review is only good for those type of players.

Decal Paper - Clear
Decal Paper - Clear
Offered by MyQuickmart
Price: $10.39
12 used & new from $7.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a very good product, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Decal Paper - Clear (Toy)
Went through 4 of the 6 sheets and each one had runs using black ink only. 2 of 4 cannot be used they were so bad. Will not buy again.

Friday Night Lights Season 1
Friday Night Lights Season 1
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, August 14, 2013
Always enjoy watching this series. From beginning to end it is just a really well written program. I wish they would have never stopped producing this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3