Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Please try again > Reviews

Browse

Please try again's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Please try again RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Wubble X The Anit-Gravity Wubble Ball PINK
Wubble X The Anit-Gravity Wubble Ball PINK
Offered by Carolina Trader
Price: $10.98
34 used & new from $7.11

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, June 5, 2016
DO NOT PURCHASE!!! My son bought one and it only lasted about 5 minutes before popping.

Dockers Men's Comfort Cargo D3 Classic-Fit Flat-Front Pant
Dockers Men's Comfort Cargo D3 Classic-Fit Flat-Front Pant
Price: $29.99 - $34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Only one leg pocket?!, April 6, 2016
Why wouldn't they put a leg pocket on the left leg?! This is very frustrating if you are used to wearing cargo pants with two leg pockets. Also, the front pockets do not have enough slant for me. Disappointing as I really like the zipper on the leg pocket and they are comfortable. If they hadn't messed up on the left leg and side pockets so bad these would be perfect cargo pants.

Makerfire 4-wheel Robot Smart Car Chassis Kits Car Model with Speed Encoder for Arduino
Offered by MakerFocus
Price: $23.88
4 used & new from $18.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Neat, but disappointed, January 22, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my kid. We started building when we realized the screws for the motors were not long enough. Found screws we could use, but when putting on one of the wheels the mounts snapped. It is a neat design, but after all the issues we had I would not recommend.

Ashton CG SPCG44TRB Full Size Classical Guitar - Transparent Red Burst
Ashton CG SPCG44TRB Full Size Classical Guitar - Transparent Red Burst

5.0 out of 5 stars The guitar plays great and sounds nice, August 6, 2014
I received the solid black version instead of the red burst, but I'm okay with that since all the other colors were out of stock when I ordered. There was a strong wood glue/paint odor when I first took it out of the box. The smell has slowly been going away over the last couple days. The guitar plays great and sounds nice. I did not have to make any adjustments. I have not had any issues with the tuning pegs. The case (fabric) and strap are pretty generic, nothing fancy. I am very happy with this guitar.

The Survival Handbook: Essential Skills for Outdoor Adventure
The Survival Handbook: Essential Skills for Outdoor Adventure
by Colin Towell
Price: $12.71
68 used & new from $7.48

2.0 out of 5 stars The title is misleading, July 13, 2012
It was a good book, but I don't know if I would call this a survival book. I would have titled it "The Camping Handbook". I was expecting more outdoors survival stuff and less lessons on four wheel driving. I understand why that type of stuff is in there, but the book seemed like more of a camping book than a survival book. For example, there is a large guide on buying a backpack, but a very small section on how to make your own out of sticks n' stuff if you lost your store bought backpack. I expect the section on making one to be much larger than buying one in a survival book.

Good things:
- Informative
- Easy to read
- Good illustrations

Bad things:
- More camping instructions than survival
- The physical size of the book is too large to carry around.
- Too many guides on buying gear. (Good idea in general, but not in a book labeled "survival".)

SE KC5006S 7-IN-1 Multifunctional Camping Tool with Storage Case
SE KC5006S 7-IN-1 Multifunctional Camping Tool with Storage Case
Price: $5.44
18 used & new from $0.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet deal, but hard to clean if you are messy, July 12, 2012
I love this thing for some weird reason. I ended up buying another one just because it was so cool. It fits in my mess kit perfectly. Be careful getting food in the inner parts though. I found it can be cleaned with a toothbrush or bottle cleaner, but its a pain.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for hunting cardboard., July 12, 2012
I would not recommend this for an adult. I couldn't fit my hand in it to use the wrist support. I'm a big handed kinda guy. However, I bought it for my son and it has worked good for him. He is young so it fits him well and it was six dollars so I'm not going to be upset if he loses it or breaks it. Good for cardboard box hunting in the backyard. I'd recommend for a kid ten or younger.

topAlert HY-88WB Emergency Dynamo Solar Self Powered AM/FM/WB(NOAA) Radio w/ LED Flashlight, Cell Phone Charger w/ USB adaptors and cords
Offered by TopSeller100
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, July 12, 2012
Everything works good. I only have one small complaint. I may be missing something, but I don't see a compartment to store the wires n' plugs n' stuff in. They could have easily made this a little bit bigger and put that feature in. It did charge my cell phone a bit (non-iPhone). Doesn't give you a full charge or anything, but I could make a few calls if I needed to with the charge it gave.

Emergency Zone Deluxe Survival Bottle Kit
Emergency Zone Deluxe Survival Bottle Kit
Offered by Basic Living
Price: $23.79
2 used & new from $23.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth It, July 12, 2012
I was scarred buying this one, but I'm happy. Multi-tool - good. Whistle thing - I love it because it has a bit of everything on it. Emergency blanket and poncho - standard stuff, nothing special there. First aid kit - good, but the case doesn't fit in the bottle, which I will admit it does explain in the description, but I thought I would emphasize this as I missed it when I bought it. I do agree with other reviewers in that I wish it came with water purification. For some reason I assumed it did, but alas. Flashlight uses LED's and works great for me, not sure why others had issues. It's actually surprisingly bright. You could probably get everything in here for cheaper individually, but it is a good kit to start out with if you don't feel like shopping for each thing. The bottle has a little bit extra room in the end too so you can add a couple little things the kit is missing. *Cough* Water purifier *Cough*

Truper Spring Snap Hooks Steel Carabiner, 5/16" x 3 1/8", 12/Pack
Truper Spring Snap Hooks Steel Carabiner, 5/16" x 3 1/8", 12/Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 12, 2012
Not really much to say as they are standard steel carabiners, but I'll try. Little bigger than I expected and they stink coming out of the box. Other than those minor things that really don't matter they are exactly what I wanted. Get em'.

Page: 1 | 2