Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for A. Cox > Reviews

Browse

A. Cox's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Cox RSS Feed (Maryland, USA)

Two Dots
Two Dots
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars challenging fun, March 29, 2016
This review is from: Two Dots (App)
Fun, beautiful, challenging. It's also a bit addictive. Not a fan of the purchase options, but still able to play without buying anything

KidKraft Lil' Symphony Drum
KidKraft Lil' Symphony Drum
Price: $14.39
34 used & new from $14.39

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 27, 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Lil' Symphony Drum (Toy)
broke day after christmas. very disappointing.

Y is for Yoga
Y is for Yoga
by Anita Adhikary
Price: $14.95
17 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful yoga book for kids, October 19, 2012
This review is from: Y is for Yoga (Hardcover)
Had the pleasure of seeing Anita at my son's daycare this morning. She read the book and did some yoga poses with his toddler class. The book does an excellent job of introducing yoga through the alphabet, in a clear and easily digestible way. It is a great way for kids to get interested in the fun of exercise and for parents to read and work out/play with their children. I highly recommend it (in fact I bought a copy for our family and one for a friend).

Takeya Fruit Infusion Jug, White/Raspberry, 66-Ounce
Takeya Fruit Infusion Jug, White/Raspberry, 66-Ounce

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for fruit-flavored water, August 11, 2011
I just bought this so I could make my own fruit-flavored water. The lids seems to seal very tightly; I have not laid it flat in my fridge, but holding it on it side it does seem to have a good seal. It is very tall, but it fits easily in my fridge door. I have a standard 2 vertical door fridge, and my bottom shelf has a lot of room (I actually wedged some other items around it so it wouldn't move around when opening the door). Many fridges these days have adjustable door shelving, so it should be feasible to get this to fit.
I place sliced plum and blueberries in the water and let it infuse overnight. The resulting water has a subtle flavor that makes the water less boring (it has a great fruity fragrance, too). I am going to order one of these for my mom. I only gave 4 of 5 stars since the lid has a slotted shield instead of mesh, so smashed fruit bits could slip through. However, the blueberries I cut in half remained in the bottle.

Nuby Icybite Hard/Soft Teething Keys
Nuby Icybite Hard/Soft Teething Keys
Price: $3.53
48 used & new from $3.53

3.0 out of 5 stars Main ring not chew worthy, May 28, 2011
This was one of my son's favorite toys. And it did a great job of relieving his teething tension. Then one day I noticed that his teeth were scratching off the white paint on the red logo at the center of the main ring. Sine then, we have retired the toy since I do not want him eating the paint. It's too bad it was not constructed better since he loved it so much.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2012 5:48 AM PDT

Itzbeen Pocket Nanny Baby Care Timer
Itzbeen Pocket Nanny Baby Care Timer
Price: $14.99 - $56.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tool for first days!, August 9, 2010
We LOVE this timer! It helps us keep time between feedings as well as to keep track of how long each feeding is going. The alarm function keeps us on track for waking a sleepy baby to keep him on a good schedule during the day. The extra timer has been good to remind me to take my motrin every 8 hrs. I sometimes forget to move the L/R switch so I am still using a bracelet that I swap between my wrists to keep track of which side to start feeding on. Great tool for $20.

Looking at Totem Poles
Looking at Totem Poles
by Hilary Stewart
Price: $16.47
62 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent intro to totem poles, September 15, 2009
This review is from: Looking at Totem Poles (Paperback)
I bought this book after a recent visit to Vancouver and viewing several totem poles in Stanley Park as well as at the UBC Museum of Anthropology. I found the opening chapters to provide a great deal of succinct information on the origin and art of totem poles. It also explained the iconography and the stories behind the legends depicted. While this book is not in depth in terms of the history of the First Nations peoples (which I don't think it is meant to be), it does provide a guide to understanding several prominent totem poles in the Northwest. I highly recommend this book to anyone visiting Vancouver's totem poles as it will help you interpret your photos after returning home.