Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Pita Passe > Reviews

Browse

Pita Passe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 97

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pita Passe RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

5.0 out of 5 stars good case for motorola VE20, August 3, 2009
The case i bought was perfect item,and it looks better than it in the image, the item arrived in good condition and on time,very satisfied with the purchase.The one downside to this product is its price, higher than i thought, but lower than in the supermarket. overall, shopping online is a wise choice,isn't it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Case, August 2, 2009
The case is fantastic!!I love the hollow design so much.It's such a great job.Makes the phone looks lively.It also fits the phone very well.I love it!

Eforcity brand S-Video + Audio 6ft Black Cable
Eforcity brand S-Video + Audio 6ft Black Cable
Offered by Cmple
Price: $6.05

5.0 out of 5 stars good cable, work well, August 2, 2009
This cable is very nicely made, it seems to very strong and flexible. Shipping was quick and painless. I would recommend this as a step above the typical black cable, but I would never pay retail on Monster Cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Transaction., July 31, 2009
My friend saw my new battery door for my Blackberry Curve 8900 and he likes it.So he asked me to order one for his BB Bold 9000.Still,super fast shipping.And the product met our expectation.

Generic HDMI Right Angle Adapter Male to Female (315221)
Generic HDMI Right Angle Adapter Male to Female (315221)
Offered by NiuBile
Price: $1.42
51 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, satisfied with it, July 31, 2009
I bought this HDMI adapter recommended by my friend,and it works well with high quality, as to it price,it's reasonable,for i have searched some similar adapters online,and they aren't suitable.i'm so happy with this purchase, thank you so much,will buy again if possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright colour,and good case., July 30, 2009
I prefer to something which colour is purple, so this case can meet my demand,i ordered one last week,and item arrived in good condition in today afternoon.as to case itself, high quality with very reasonable price, really doing me a big faver, can protect my cellphone from dust.i like it so much.will do business with that seller again.

Compatible Deluxe Ink Set replacement for Brother LC61
Compatible Deluxe Ink Set replacement for Brother LC61

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm lucky enough., July 29, 2009
Buying these four color ink cartridges in one set is much cheaper than getting them one at a time.I tried every ink cartridges in the set after reading the guy's review,and,lucky me,no problem with all of them.So the rating should be 5/5.

OEM BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900 BLACK BATTERY DOOR
OEM BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900 BLACK BATTERY DOOR
Offered by DIYFUN
Price: $7.93
2 used & new from $7.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the size for it, July 29, 2009
It's exactly the same as the one comes with my Blackberry Curve 8900.The one that was accidentally broken.Only black will go with the phone.And it perfictly fits the back of the phone.Great transaction!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2011 11:21 PM PDT

5.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, July 29, 2009
They did send it on time,actually ahead of time,only 3 days.And they also sent exactly what I wanted. I didn't expect for more. This was already satisfactory.

5.0 out of 5 stars good cable,happy with the purchase, July 28, 2009
i bought this cable for my sister,who is so satisfied with it for its high quality and easy-working,she said it's very convenient and useful. what's more, the service from the seller is great, item arrived in good condition and well-packing.thank u so much, will buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10