Profile for Arielle Cutrara > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Arielle Cutrara RSS Feed (Chapel Hill, NC)

Bossypants
Bossypants
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Bossypants (Kindle Edition)
So, I have always loved Tina Fey. She was great on SNL and 30 Rock is still one of my all-time favorite shows. My favorite thing about this book is it's written exactly the way she talks! Her down-to-earth/sarcastic tone comes across and her side comments about life are simply hilarious. I found myself laughing out loud at so many moments that I decided I could not read my Kindle in public because people were looking at me funny. :) I truly hope she writes another book at some point - really don't care about what - but it's bound to be just as funny and insightful as this one. I highly recommend Bossypants!

Sperry Top-Sider Women's Angelfish Boat Shoe,Linen,8.5 M US
Sperry Top-Sider Women's Angelfish Boat Shoe,Linen,8.5 M US
Offered by Paragon Sports
Price: $67.00
29 used & new from $67.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoes Ever!!!, February 28, 2013
So, I love Sperry Top-Siders but always felt they looked a little too masculine. The Angelfish style is absolutely perfect! You get all the classic, preppy style that Sperry is known for but they still look cute and feminine. I know there is great debate about the sizing (just right, too large, etc). I usually wear somewhere between an 8-9 (normal width) so I took a gamble and got the 8.5 even though I was worried they might be too big. They are actually perfect and I am so glad I did not go with the 8 because as with many shoes, you kind of have to break these in to get them to fit your foot exactly. I think the 8 would have been just too uncomfortable for way too long before they stretched to fit my foot so the 8.5 was just right. I highly recommend this brand and style. Enjoy!

3 Pack of Black Blue Pink Stylus Universal Touch Screen Pen for Ipad 2 Ipod Iphone 4,4S,3g ,3gs,Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 10.1, Blackberry Playbook HTC Flyer Evo
Offered by SupplyQuick
Price: $1.22
62 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!, February 19, 2013
If you have any type of touch screen, these are a must have! I love using them in the winter so my fingers stay warm but I can still use my iPhone. :)

PINK iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for Model A1181 original 13-inch black/white MacBook released before Oct. 20, 2009
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 19, 2013
This is just too cute - it makes my old MacBook look all cute and girly and hides the years of wear and tear quite nicely. I would highly recommend!

Crocs Women's Jayna Slip-On Loafer
Crocs Women's Jayna Slip-On Loafer
Price: $19.30 - $48.90

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite Crocs!, May 17, 2012
Ok, Crocs has done it again! These shoes are as comfortable as they are cute! Loving the feminine details paired with the comfort and easy wear quality that makes Crocs my favorite choice in shoes. I wear an 8.5 and bought these in a 9 after reading the reviews on the web. They fit just right. Will be buying at least another pair if not more in this style. :o)

Signature Sleep  Contour 8 Inch Twin Mattress
Signature Sleep Contour 8 Inch Twin Mattress
Price: $139.99
13 used & new from $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Most favorite Amazon purchase ever!, December 28, 2011
Mattress arrived promptly; a vacuum-sealed roll inside a duffel-bag type thing. Pulled it out of the bag, cut the first layer of tape, and it started to unroll. Cut the end of the package open and with a slow "whoosh" it expanded into a 6ft long, 8in high, very firm, but very comfortable twin mattress! I let it sit for a day before sleeping on it but I was really surprised how comfortable it was, even for an adult (I bought it for children's bunk beds). The only thing you might want to be aware of is that at least on my bunk beds, there was a 3in gap between the head-board and the mattress if you push the mattress all the way against the foot-board. But with a pillow in place, you can't tell there is a space and it sleeps just fine. With the low cost of the item, free/fast shipping (if you have Amazon Prime), and surprising quality of the product - this is my most favorite Amazon purchase ever!

Crown Crafts The Original NoJo BabySling by Dr. Sears in Black Chambray
Crown Crafts The Original NoJo BabySling by Dr. Sears in Black Chambray

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sling!, August 6, 2007
I have used the NoJo babyslings for 10 years and love them. From brand new infant to toddler sized children, they are easy to use and easy to clean. I highly recomend them!