Profile for Liese A. Thomas > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Liese A. Thomas "swimmom" RSS Feed (Bartlett, TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Kenmore Metal Bobbins for Kenmore Vertical Sewing Machines
Kenmore Metal Bobbins for Kenmore Vertical Sewing Machines
Offered by World Weidner - Machine Embroidery Supplies
Price: $6.09
2 used & new from $1.09

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than wimpy plastic bobbins, December 28, 2014
Forget plastic bobbins that break after one or two uses. Get metal!!!

Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly, 1.75 Oz / 49 Gr Jars (Pack of 6)
Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly, 1.75 Oz / 49 Gr Jars (Pack of 6)
Offered by My Great Goods
Price: $12.48
10 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Arthritic hands can open this, December 28, 2014
This is a great size for my elderly, sight-impaired mother-in-law to keep on her table in assisted living. She is able to open it even with severely arthritic hands.

Sinamay Short Pillbox Hat Base (1" Height) Black
Sinamay Short Pillbox Hat Base (1" Height) Black
Offered by Shine Trim
Price: $7.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for costuming needs, December 28, 2014
I took a really old opera costume hat, took off the old decorations, and refurbished the hat using this hat base to stabilize the old fabric from the inside. I then decorated the hat to make a perfect Mary Poppins hat for kids' musical theatre. This hat base was perfect for the job.

Velcro Brand Soft & Flexible Sew-On Tape 5/8"X30"-Black
Velcro Brand Soft & Flexible Sew-On Tape 5/8"X30"-Black
Price: $6.67
6 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not hold very strongly, December 28, 2014
I bought this initially for some costuming needs. After initially testing how strongly it would hold, I threw the whole package in the garbage. This is pretty wimpy velcro and is not to be trusted if you need something that will take even a moderate amount of stress.

Staples® Binder Clips, Assorted Sizes, Black, 60 per Pack
Staples® Binder Clips, Assorted Sizes, Black, 60 per Pack
Offered by Authorized Wholesale
Price: $8.51
11 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm buying my 2nd round of these wonderful clips, July 21, 2014
I am buying my 2nd round of these clips. They clip my business papers together. They clip my elderly mother-in-law's health records into a state of orderliness. They clip tax records together. I could go on. I use every size. The price is right, too!

Bob's Red Mill Oats Rolled Regular, 32-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Bob's Red Mill Oats Rolled Regular, 32-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $13.96
8 used & new from $13.96

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite oats, July 13, 2014
My favorite oats for baking and for cooking as cereal.

VELCRO Brand  - Sew On Soft & Flexible - 30" x 5/8" Soft & Flexible Tape - White
VELCRO Brand - Sew On Soft & Flexible - 30" x 5/8" Soft & Flexible Tape - White
Price: $5.34
6 used & new from $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars This soft and flexible does not have the grip that ..., July 13, 2014
This soft and flexible does not have the grip that a less flexible velcro has. I was making a purse to hang onto my elderly relative's walker, and I used this on the purse handles loops that in such a waythat she could remove the purse from the walker if she wished. The velcro is not holding as strongly as I had hoped it would.

Kirkland Saigon Cinnamon 10.7 Oz Bottles( Pack of 2) - 21.4 Oz Total
Kirkland Saigon Cinnamon 10.7 Oz Bottles( Pack of 2) - 21.4 Oz Total
Offered by Simply Best Deals
Price: $10.95
22 used & new from $6.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Try it--you'll like it!, July 13, 2014
Good cinnamon! I bake a lot, and my homemade cinnamon rolls taste especially good when I use this cinnamon!

Tide HE Liquid Laundry Detergent, Free and Gentle, 100 Fl Oz
Tide HE Liquid Laundry Detergent, Free and Gentle, 100 Fl Oz

5.0 out of 5 stars My detergent of choice for a family that works out, July 13, 2014
I have tried other brands of laundry detergent that do not have perfume, but none of the others performs as well as Tide Free and Gentle. My clothes were getting dingy when I was using the All version. I used to buy Purex because it cost less than Tide, but it never cleaned as well, so I use Tide or Era, and that's it. I buy Tide Free and Gentle from the amazon prime pantry, so that's easy and affordable. One thing Tide will not get out is my son's rank workout smell when it has sat around too long in his room, so I pre-wash his stinky clothes with a cup of vinegar, and that does the trick beautifully.

Jacobson Hat Company Women's Nun Hat, Black, Adult
Jacobson Hat Company Women's Nun Hat, Black, Adult
Offered by We got It All
Price: $6.73
8 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars This nun hat worked just fine for a Mother Superior hat in a children's Sound ..., July 13, 2014
This nun hat worked just fine for a Mother Superior hat in a children's Sound of Music production. I keep costumes clean, and this hat did wash in warm on gentle without the black getting on the white.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9