Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Liese A. Thomas > Reviews

Browse

Liese A. Thomas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 149

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Liese A. Thomas "swimmom" RSS Feed (Bartlett, TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Phthalate Free Cat Litter Mat - Patent Pending Design with Litter Lock Mesh - Extra Large - Durable - Repels Liquids and Odors - Easy to Clean - Soft - Fits Under Litter Box - Litter Free Floors
Offered by Koalabu
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate to buy this mat, May 28, 2016
This mat really does help keep kitty litter from scattering all over the floor. I'm not saying there is no scattering of litter, but the amount is greatly reduced. Our two cats had no problem getting used to the mat.

Menchy New Coccyx Orthopedic Memory Foam Comfort Seat Cushion + FREE E-Book - Sciatica, Tailbone, Fibromyalgia, Shiatsu, Hemorrhoid, Back Pain - Outdoor, Airplane, Car, Massage, Prostate, Home, Office
Offered by PurchaseGram
Price: $45.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase, May 24, 2016
I initially bought this for an 89-year-old mother-in-law in assisted living with arthritis and edema and all sorts of ailments and who sits for long periods during the day. This is the second brand of orthopedic seat I have tried; the other one was good, but this one is more substantial. After a week of use, she gave me a good report.
I just bought another one to use in the drivers' seat of our 25-year-old car whose engine is fine but whose drivers' seat has been worn down over time.
I will edit this review if the seat does not stand the test of time in assisted living and/or in our car.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2016 7:38 PM PDT

PURELL® Cottony Soft Individually Wrapped Sanitizing Hand Wipes
PURELL® Cottony Soft Individually Wrapped Sanitizing Hand Wipes
Offered by MedicalRite
Price: $19.00
29 used & new from $13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good sanitizing wipe, May 9, 2016
I buy a box of these to keep at assisted living to cleanse my elderly loved one's hands from time to time, since she cannot wash her hands herself that thoroughly these days. I have been buying this brand for 3 years now for that purpose, and I do like the quality.

Powerful Magnetic Hooks - The Best Magnet For Indoor/Outdoor Multi Use - 4 Pack of The Strongest Heavy Duty Neodymium Hanging Hooks on Amazon! Declutter Your Space Now!!!
Offered by Wolfpack Products
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful hooks, May 9, 2016
Very powerful magnets. I use these on the frig to hold my pot holders and my sets of measuring spoons.

Calphalon Textiles Twill Pot Holder, Blueberry
Calphalon Textiles Twill Pot Holder, Blueberry

5.0 out of 5 stars My very favorite pot holder of all time (although I can't say which color I like the best), May 9, 2016
My favorite pot holder. I have this in 3 different colors, and I buy them for wedding presents.

Hallmark Signature Collection Wedding Card: I Do
Hallmark Signature Collection Wedding Card: I Do
by Hallmark
Edition: Cards
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful card!, May 9, 2016
This card is even more beautiful than the photo shows. I would buy it again.

Business Source Large Binder Clips - Pack of 12 - Assorted Colors (65363)
Business Source Large Binder Clips - Pack of 12 - Assorted Colors (65363)
Offered by fantastic office products
Price: $5.84
14 used & new from $3.84

5.0 out of 5 stars I echo all the reviewers who describe how handy these large binder clips are!, May 9, 2016
I am buying a new batch right now. The quality is good. They are VERY handy!

MyIDDr Custom Engraved Womens Medical Bracelet Steel O-Link - Black
MyIDDr Custom Engraved Womens Medical Bracelet Steel O-Link - Black
Offered by My-Identity-Doctor
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality medical bracelet, April 6, 2016
I ordered this for a relative with medical issues. She loves it. It fits well. The engraving is beautiful.
And the seller is fantastic. The postal service lost my original order, so I looked up the contact for the seller and emailed him, and he quickly responded and got me a replacement order out quickly.

Silver Matte Jumbo Gift Bag (1 per package)
Silver Matte Jumbo Gift Bag (1 per package)
Offered by BEGUM9
Price: $5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, April 3, 2016
I read the first review on amazon about the bag coming damaged, but I took a chance, and I'm glad I did. My bag was packaged very carefully, so I'm guessing that the seller read the damaged-bag review and learned from it.
This is a high-quality bag, perfect for an oversized wedding present. I would order this product again.

Silver & White Polka Dots Tissue Paper 20 X 30 - 24 Sheets
Silver & White Polka Dots Tissue Paper 20 X 30 - 24 Sheets
Offered by Buttons Bags and Bows
Price: $8.98
3 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is absolutely lovely!, April 3, 2016
This tissue paper is lovely and high quality. I used it in a silver bag for a wedding present. Glad I ordered extra!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15