Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for AB > Reviews

Browse

AB's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AB RSS Feed

Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 4, 2016
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda (Amazon Video)
Such a cute show

Posh Adult Coloring Book: Artful Designs for Fun & Relaxation (Posh Coloring Books)
by Andrews McMeel Publishing
Price: $8.35
89 used & new from $1.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 2, 2015
Very therapeutic and a nice selection of images with lots of details to color.

Martin Adjustable Angle Parallel Drawing Board, XX Large
Martin Adjustable Angle Parallel Drawing Board, XX Large
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $121.15
10 used & new from $100.00

3.0 out of 5 stars which I love, but this one is more difficult to use, December 2, 2015
I have the smaller version, which I love, but this one is more difficult to use. The arm does not stay level and requires constant adjustment. In fact, I keep a small level with me when I'm using it to make sure it stays on track (but it never does). Sometimes I just use it with a t-squre if I need to do a large drawing and save myself the hassle of moving & adjusting the arm. One both models (the smaller version and this one), my drafting dots get peeled up and stick to the underside of the arm. Tape would work better than drafting dots with this brand of board.

Luxe Heels by Pleaser Women's Jewel-46 Closed Back Rhinestone Sandal,Black Metallic PU,7 M US
Offered by 702Boutique
Price: $31.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but broken...bummer, December 2, 2015
I actually LOVED everything above these shoes and would wear them frequently to formal events. Unfortunately, I wore them to a ball one time only. Within the FIRST HOUR of wearing, the left healed fell off and could not be repaired. Such a disappointment to only wear them once. But for that one hour, they were beautiful.

HDE iPad Mini iPad Mini 2/3 Cases and Covers [Auto Sleep/Wake] 360 Rotating Stand for iPad Mini 1/2/3 Retina (Hot Pink)
Offered by HDE
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, July 16, 2014
Protective and slim. Functions exactly as needed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Nunchuk & Remote, January 23, 2011
I needed another set of controls for my kids' Wii. These arrived promptly and work perfectly. I might order an additional set so more people can play 'Just Dance 2'

365 Days of Shoes Calendar 2011 (Picture-A-Day Wall Calendars)
365 Days of Shoes Calendar 2011 (Picture-A-Day Wall Calendars)
by Workman Publishing
Edition: Calendar
6 used & new from $338.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, shoes, shoes!, January 23, 2011
A shoe for everyday of the year? Yes! Need I say more? This is a great calendar if you are shoe-crazed, as I am. Buy it and let your eyes have a treat. It's just too bad you don't get one free pair of featured shoes with the calendar purchase. Now THAT would be perfect!

George Kovacs P050-2 Table Lamp Red White Fabric Portables
George Kovacs P050-2 Table Lamp Red White Fabric Portables

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Lamp Love, January 23, 2011
I love the pop of this beautiful red lamp, and the triangle base! It feels very non-traditional and works perfectly on my industrial end table. The shade is also an interesting shape. And I was pleased to see the lamp is a bit larger than it appears in pictures online, so the scale works better than expected.

Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Colors
Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Colors
by Jonathan Adler
Price: $13.27
95 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Jonathan Adler Always Brings Me Joy, January 23, 2011
As always, Jonathan Adler's peppy and playful approach to life continues to inspire me. This book is colorful, happy and fun to read. I enjoy the way he breaks the book into color families. And it is interesting to see who JA regards as his muses. I have the book displayed as a coffee table book in my gameroom and I flip through it each time I am upstairs. It always delights!