Profile for B. Stone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Stone "Stone Imaging" RSS Feed (Edmond, OK)

Marantec M3-631 - 315 MHz Wireless Keyless Entry System
Marantec M3-631 - 315 MHz Wireless Keyless Entry System
Offered by Remotes Online
Price: $30.95
2 used & new from $30.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It took 5 minute to install, July 31, 2010
Super easy to install. As long as you have a wireless remote around this keyless entry is very simple to setup. You simply connect the 3-pin jumper which is included to set the proper codes. I programmed my keypad to open two separate garage doors and it took about 5 minutes. Mounting the unit was also very straight forward with the included screws.

Opteka RC-4 Wireless Remote Control for Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT, XTi, XSi, T1i, T2i, T3i, T4i, 60D, 7D & 5D Mark II/III Digital SLR Cameras
Offered by 47th Street Photo
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Stupid Simple...in a good way, July 29, 2010
We originally bought this remote to use with our Canon Rebel XTi. It worked well as long as you stayed in front of the camera and in range. (10-15ft) We now use it with a Canon 5D Mark II and get similar results. Very handy to capture photos on vacation with a tripod. We've had the remote over a year and the original battery still works. Also love the slim design as it fits in a pocket for easy transport. Can't beat the price either.

SanDisk SDCFX-032G-A61 32 GB Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card 60MB/S
SanDisk SDCFX-032G-A61 32 GB Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card 60MB/S
Offered by BoBotechnic
Price: $174.95
6 used & new from $104.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Only choice for DSLR Video, July 29, 2010
I have this unit as well as the 16GB version. Both get heavy use with my Canon 5D Mark II and perform without a hitch. I would recommend investing in a firewire 800 CF reader. You will thank me later for the time this saves during transfers of your large files. I have never had a SanDisk card fail on me unlike other brands I have tried over the years.

Samsung PX2370 23-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor with LED Backlight
Samsung PX2370 23-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor with LED Backlight
5 used & new from $195.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Wing Span!!, July 29, 2010
Just picked up this monitor a week ago (July 21, 2010) to use with an Apple Mac Mini. Setup was super simple. The monitor is extremely lightweight and super bright. It also fills up the desktop nicely with it's 23" wing span. The physical adjustments are fairly limited but suit the space where we have it installed. It basically tilts up a down a few degrees. The base connection is a bit flimsy but I only noticed it when carrying it from one room to another. When sitting on the desk it does an excellent job of supporting the monitor. We like it so much I'm about to order a second for our other computer. Can't go wrong with Samsung right?

Seagate Expansion 1.5 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive ST315005EXA101-RK
Seagate Expansion 1.5 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive ST315005EXA101-RK
Offered by Quick N' Easy Buy
Price: $148.00
6 used & new from $54.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Last Long, May 16, 2010
I bought this drive in January 2010 to use a Time Machine backup drive for one of our Macs. Within the first week the drive began making a loud clicking sound which progressively got worse. This week (May 2010) the drive finally took it's last and very loud final breath. I tried setting up an RMA from Seagate's website but kept getting errors. I will call their tech support on Monday to replace the drive. I have had good luck with Seagate products in the past so I'm in hopes that this is just a fluke deal.

Iogear GKM541RA Long Range Mobile Desktop
Iogear GKM541RA Long Range Mobile Desktop

3.0 out of 5 stars works ok for moderate use, November 18, 2007
I bought this unit for a computer in the bedroom that is hook up to a 42" plasma. I wanted to be able to control the PC from the bed for watching DVR programs. The mouse works just great. The keyboard works well most of the time. Sometimes the letters you type do not register and sometimes the unit gets confused and repeats the letters over and over. Hitting the escape key tends to cancel out the behavior but it can be annoying at times. The battery life on the keyboard has been great and the Mouse recharges while sitting in the dock so no issue there. Again, not a bad unit but not the best choice if you are a heavy keyboard/mouse user.