Profile for A Sceptical Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A Sceptical Customer RSS Feed

Omaker bluetooth speaker (M1 Rose)
Omaker bluetooth speaker (M1 Rose)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised..., June 1, 2014
When I purchased this item, I wasn't expecting a "BOSE-like, high end" type of speaker, but I'm quite impressed with this model. This item packs quite a punch for a 4" speaker. The sound volume and quality yield is certainly greater than 4 watts. Grant it, the sound quality resides more on the treble side, but by simply adjusting the equalizer on your phone, player, pad, etc, a much warmer and bass-like sound can be achieved without static. Bluetooth pairing and function are simple with great range, allowing me to control the unit from about two rooms away. Battery life is additionally impressive, achieving 6 - 8 hours of continuous play from a full charge. Overall, considering I purchased this as a "sale" item, its worth every cent and more...I'd definitely purchase again.

Milion Air Pump 200
Milion Air Pump 200
Price: $10.49
9 used & new from $9.37

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Quiet Air Pump Ever!!!!, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Milion Air Pump 200 (Misc.)
My aquarium is located in my study, and I've previously owned Tetra Whisper air pumps. Frankly, I was tired of having to either wrap or modify the pumps to get them quiet enough to let me study. So, after researching countless air pumps, I decided to purchase this one for my 10 gallon hex. I can barely hear the air pump humm, without modifying it. I am super pleased with the product. No complaints yet!

Babylisspro TT Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer, Red
Babylisspro TT Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer, Red
Offered by BeautyAnd
Price: $25.95
14 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Deceivingly Small w/ a Powerful Punch!, February 13, 2011
I'm a hard-to-please type of customer. Initially, I was sceptical about this product, but was immediately impressed with the efficiency of this hair dryer. Its very small, light, and quiet - therefore easy on the wrists and ears - but works pretty much like a big 1875 watt hair dryer. I'd give this product 10 stars if allowed. I highly recommend!!! Also great for travel!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2012 4:11 PM PST